• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Am I supposed to not see my own signature? I only see it in very few of my posts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, for Nielicus' new icon, I used the same style found in my current icon. It only took me 1 day to finish. lol

zkaka3000

Smash Cadet
GUYS i got a NEW AVATAR WHY AM I SAYING THIS lolol

Also, new alt for Pikachu?

Or alt for Ganon? Or newcomer?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I remember back before I knew about Fire Emblem Awakening and thought "wow, Marth is so fabulous. I wish he were a girl so I could like him".

Then Lucina appears

YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED
Shenron is a cool guy like that.

I wished Mega Man was in Smash, now he is.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Just curious, how is it? I've seen a few bits and pieces here and there, but I never got into it. And I wanted to know what exactly makes it great for others.
It gives you a priceless life lesson, that Friendship is Magic. Or the title, I think.

Last edited:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Thought they'd be accessed somewhere via the main menu. Still very cool though, hopefully there'll be enough time to be able to change around moves before an online fight starts, unless they can't be changed while in online mode.
They gonna be only enabled for friendly matches. And Im sure they are gonna allow us to save some favorite presets of characters to choose quickly (kinda like how you could save your team configuration in Marvel 3)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom