• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah, they had to push a lot to even get Smash Bros to be working smoothly at all. Very justified and helps that the Pokemon were rather fun this time (unlike Brawl where we constantly get the least fun ones).

Do you have any videos of this or was it a guess?
I think it came from a person with a press release
I had to find that video among the abundance of Octopus videos I looked at. Im glad the 3DS Final Destination song is in the wii U version.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Is it bad I have pretty much been watching APEX streams just to see sneak peaks at the next demos of Super Smash Flash 2 & Super Smash Bros. Crusade?

Don't know why, but tournaments doesn't really catch my attention.

D

Deleted member

This mentality is toxic to the community.

You lot are just as bad as people who hate on 64/Melee/Brawl/Smash 4. If not worse as this means the literal death of the scene.
*shrugs* I don't care about the competitive scene. I will be as toxic as I want to.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Even if ninty pulls PM from Apex, PM can still be in other tourney's. chill, its not the death of PM, at all. (unless the C&D was for the mod entirely not just streaming it)
*shrugs* I don't care about the competitive scene. I will be as toxic as I want to.
scrub. I dont care about the non-competitive community.

Two can play this game.

See how dumb the statement is?

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I think it came from a person with a press release
I had to find that video among the abundance of Octopus videos I looked at. Im glad the 3DS Final Destination song is in the wii U version.
Thanks. 3 looks like to be the limit so far-ish, but hopefully there's a bit more. But considering the Pokemon are far more useful and common this time, it's already a tons better than Brawl's.

Soul.

Is it bad I have pretty much been watching APEX streams just to see sneak peaks at the next demos of Super Smash Flash 2 & Super Smash Bros. Crusade?

Don't know why, but tournaments doesn't really catch my attention.
Seeing them just for sneak peaks is just as fine as watching the real Smash games. I don't see anything bad.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
well see im not that mean but I guess you can say I am mean for saying Project M takes all the fun out of smash brothers and that I dont like the competitive scene much.
Eh. Isn't fun relative? And if people are having fun in a safe way that doesn't hurt anyone, shouldn't they be allowed to continue?

I don't care about people at all.
Apparently....

Though I have a feeling you're half trolling.

In which case, I don't care about your face!

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Eh. Isn't fun relative? And if people are having fun in a safe way that doesn't hurt anyone, shouldn't they be allowed to continue?
your right, If they find competitiv fighting fun, good on them. Im not gonna stop them just because its not fun to me. Best thing I can do is just gently refuse to play with them

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
How does it take out the fun?
I should of said not fun to me, If it is fun for them, they an keep doing what they are doing
...Then just avoid the game or something? :S
I do. thats all people play at my college while there is a group playing smash on the 3DS, Im in that 3DS group most of the time

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
well see im not that mean but I guess you can say I am mean for saying Project M takes all the fun out of smash brothers and that I dont like the competitive scene much.
Look I agree with you as far as not caring about PM goes, and I have my issues with a few members of the PM community but at the same time all comments like hoping it get's C&D do is cause more pointless bickering between in the Smash community.

Soul.

Smash Wii U is at APEX instead of Smash 3DS. Do you see me complaining, despite preferring the handheld version? No. It was for the better to be honest. They wouldn't want to waste money to get a 3DS capture card and the Jigglypuff shield timer thing.
Smash Wii U is literally the same game as the 3DS version, just on a bigger screen and stuff.
At least Pokémon OR/AS are there.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Look I agree with you as far as not caring about PM goes, and I have my issues with a few members of the PM community but at the same time all comments like hoping it get's C&D do is cause more pointless bickering between in the Smash community.
thats why Im trying me best to shut down that argument before it blows out of control

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I for one am hurt at how many DK Jungle theme remixs there are.

There's like 7.

D

Deleted member

2spooky4me.

Dont try so hard, K?
Implying I'm trying to be scary. That picture is probably the best smug ******* grin that I have, though I probably could have half assed a google search or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm glad the Onett theme is finally on Onett. While it is a remix with Winters and I'd prefer Onett by itself, it's better than not appearing at all.

Still want Kanto Champion...maybe they can add that to a DLC stage if Mewtwo comes with DLC stage. I doubt it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom