• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
But Sakurai said he wasn't planning on making a sequel.
Well Sakurai just layed out the plot like a freaking book and then some (Hades spoiler included, nice job keeping stuff hidden Samurai of the Mashed Potatos) so yeh.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Dark Pit joining the Forces of Nature is actually an interesting plot point...

Hmm...

This should definately be explored in the next Kid Icarus game.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
That would be a really pointless C&D. I seriously doubt this tournament would affect Smash Bros 4's sales in any meaningful way whatsoever. **** move on Nintendo's part if this is true.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
That would be a really pointless C&D. I seriously doubt this tournament would affect Smash Bros 4's sales in any meaningful way whatsoever. **** move on Nintendo's part if this is true.
Not the tournament, but PM in general would get a C&D which would, in the long run, cancel the tournament.

Soul.

Nintendo is apparently sponsoring APEX 2015, so if this is true I don't know what will happen to Project M.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
And I fear for the community.
Most likely they'll believe that Nintendo is out to kill the competitive community, and then all hell will break loose.

D

Deleted member

I wonder...since Mewtwo is DLC....

Will the voice actors for the KI characters record lines for Mewtwo and have that conversation be downloaded along with the character?

----
Hopefully. If the Koopalings and Alph get their own conversations (apparently they do) then it would be weird if Mewtwo didn't get anything.

Naoshi

Does anyone know the limit if Pokeballs on screen at once in Smash Wii U, or at least the furthest known yet?

For reference
Melee had 12 (through training mode) but I only managed to get 7 appear at once (because they disappear too quickly by the time I get to the next ball). Only 2 pokeballs opens up nothing when there's 12 of them.
Brawl had 3 as the limit
Smash 3DS only had 1 as a limit.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Does anyone know the limit if Pokeballs on screen at once in Smash Wii U, or at least the furthest known yet?

For reference
Melee had 12 (through training mode) but I only managed to get 7 appear at once (because they disappear too quickly by the time I get to the next ball). Only 2 pokeballs opens up nothing when there's 12 of them.
Brawl had 3 as the limit
Smash 3DS only had 1 as a limit.
I think several at once. I understand the 3DS 1 poke ball limit. any more and that 60 fps fighting goes down the crapper

Last edited:

Naoshi

Why would you guys be happy about a C&D?

I think several at once. I understand the 3DS 1 poke ball limit. any more and that 60 fps fighting goes down the crapper
Yeah, they had to push a lot to even get Smash Bros to be working smoothly at all. Very justified and helps that the Pokemon were rather fun this time (unlike Brawl where we constantly get the least fun ones).

Do you have any videos of this or was it a guess?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom