• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So I just moved into a new house, also all this new music killed me.

Must. Know. UNLOCKABLES!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I really feel bad for you right now.
You're not the only one.
I had to remove 50 people from my 3DS Friends List after I found out I wasn't getting Smash 3DS
FREAKING 50
So I'm just here hoping we can get Smash U on the eShop and not going to hell and back trying to find a Retail Copy.
The reason I can't get Smash 3DS from the eShop is because my SD Card is full (CURSE YOU POKEMON X) and I don't have a backup
Plus my Sister already owns Smash 3DS (albeit she won't let me get anywhere near her 3DS) and since I'm getting Smash U I get Mewtwo anyway~
(unless she didn't link Smash 3DS with her Club Nintendo before she downloaded it, if she didn't then no Mewtwo for me [wasn't gonna play as him anyway :p])

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Wait what. She can?
Yea, she can. You want to basically act like you are falling through a platform while in the Lightweight state or negative state of it and then preform Lightweight really fast after that and she will preform it again. It's crazy.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I had to remove 50 people from my 3DS Friends List after I found out I wasn't getting Smash 3DS
FREAKING 50
So I'm just here hoping we can get Smash U on the eShop and not going to hell and back trying to find a Retail Copy.
The reason I can't get Smash 3DS from the eShop is because my SD Card is full (CURSE YOU POKEMON X) and I don't have a backup
Plus my Sister already owns Smash 3DS (albeit she won't let me get anywhere near her 3DS) and since I'm getting Smash U I get Mewtwo anyway~
(unless she didn't link Smash 3DS with her Club Nintendo before she downloaded it, if she didn't then no Mewtwo for me [wasn't gonna play as him anyway :p])
There's a reason that my 3ds has 4 sd cards...

D

Deleted member

In terms of SFX, can Pac-man PLEASE get the Pac-man death sound effect when KO'd?

Soul.

Yea, she can. You want to basically act like you are falling through a platform while in the Lightweight state or negative state of it and then preform Lightweight really fast after that and she will preform it again. It's crazy.
So you need to fall through a platform and perform Lightweight really fast. I didn't know that.
Is this going to change her metagame?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So you need to fall through a platform and perform Lightweight really fast. I didn't know that.
Is this going to change her metagame?
You want to attempt to fall through a platform then preform Lightweight very fast which should cancel the fall through the platform and have her stay on the platform while preforming Lightweight again.

It probably will.

D

Deleted member

Now we just need to figure out infinite Monado Arts :4shulk:

Not really, that would actually be terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Game Plan for Smash U;
  1. Boot up Smash U
  2. Pull up Smashboards from Wii U Browser
  3. Go to "Complete 'em All - 3DS Challenges Thread" that I made
  4. Complete every Challenge that can be done on both versions
  5. ???
  6. Profit!
What could pawssibly go wrong?

D

Deleted member

Shulk probably has some wacky, DMC jump canceling-type stuff we don't know about.
What's next? Pac-Man gets some FADC shenanigans with his Side-B?
We find even more glitches for Yoshi?
Villager can pocket his own trees?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Nope.

I'd like to know what tracks are on Gaur Plain though if I have to spoil anything for myself
2 Words;
Xenoblade Medley.
11 More Words;
All Songs in the Medley are Remixed in a Rock style.
1 last word;
HYPE.
OK I lied, one more word;
NINJA'D

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
NO. PLEASE NO.
YES. PLEASE, YES.

What's next? Pac-Man gets some FADC shenanigans with his Side-B?
We find even more glitches for Yoshi?
Villager can pocket his own trees?
Well, I can't wait for Ganondorf and Captain Falcon to be able to do this. :p

For reference, Dante's jump canceling a move called Killer Bee - Vergil's version is called Starfall; Ganondorf's and Captain Falcon's Dairs are the closest things to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom