• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I've yet to buy them. I can't add funds from my home because Nintendo eShop doesn't accept debit cards for some stupid reason. >.>
Ignore this, for after a little research, I just found out I can buy digital eShop credits on Paypal Gifts, with my debit card.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I'm in a bit of a dilemma.

I want to buy Shovel Knight.

Wii U or 3DS version?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
****. Why do people have to move my ****. If they left my Mario Kart 8 case where i had it I could play the dlc when it came out.

Now it's just gone.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'd recommend a Nintendo game if you want to support Nintendo.

Though, I just don't see the big hype over some indie games, the last one I bought sure didn't live up to what people told me.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Yes. If I can't find it then I'm gonna have to re buy it.
Can't imagine it disappearing in thin air. Unless somebody stole it or threw it away, it must be somewhere in your home.

Just turn the place upside down til you find it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Can't imagine it disappearing in thin air. Unless somebody stole it or threw it away, it must be somewhere in your home.

Just turn the place upside down til you find it.
I've been looking for it for a week. I have a huge house.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I just had a completely random thought.

That one part in the Pikmin shorts (that I still want to watch...) where Olimar is drinking Pikpik juice...

Isn't oxygen highly toxic to Hocotatians? I mean, Nintendo logic randomly decides whether Mario can drown or swim forever, but...

His ship sure doesn't have that kind of walking space either, and Pikmin are there, so he's still on PNF-404, it's weird.

I guess it might be explained somehow in the shorts. Probably not.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Has anyone ever had trouble downloading a theme for the 3DS?

It happened to me before when they first offered free Mario themes. I tried downloading one but I kept getting an error code, so I couldn't get a free theme. >_>

And now it's happening with the free Shovel Knight theme I just got. Error code 026-3001.

Marth Regalia

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4871-4228-5850
I main Peach.

I can see Peach being top-tier as she plays much like her Melee counterpart and has a fantastic aerial game.
I am the Mac slayer. I do not lose to Little Mac.

If any of you would like to play me, private message me for my Friend Code and so we can set up a time.

I do money matches, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom