• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I grow accustomed to never actually taunting unless it does actual damage and I want to utilize it.

It just feels filthy and unchivalrous against other players.
Sometimes I want the other player to taunt just so I have a reason to be salty. lol.

If they get a good kill I'll think "Come on, go ahead and taunt"

And if they do then it reveals my second form.

D

Deleted member

I grow accustomed to never actually taunting unless it does actual damage and I want to utilize it.

I wish I had the same mentality as you... I see taunting as celebrating despite knowing how annoying it is to the other player.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Now if only we can get an Eshop demo with the starting roster while Japan actually gets the game...

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Now if only we can get an Eshop demo with the starting roster while Japan actually gets the game...
I wouldn't get the 3ds version if this happened. I'd just wait for the Wii U version.

Unless the play cap was like 2.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That Viridi Palutena I was told about. Adorable!
And cute Pink Pit is all the rage in Japan for costumes. They keep calling that Pink Pit cute and Kawaii. I need to see this rare Pink Pit.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Well, if I'm playing as Ganondorf, I just evil laugh at their misery. :evil:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Then I don't think you guys would like to play with me; every time I KO an opponent I can't help but taunt none stop, which has costed me many stocks over over the years for distraction.

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I wouldn't get the 3ds version if this happened. I'd just wait for the Wii U version.

Unless the play cap was like 2.
The way they should do it is like the demo of pokemon bank. They should make the demo unusable once we get the release for it.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

you_filthy_casual_by_evodeus-d6p3jyq.jpg

Jk, I personally do try to taunt whenever I can remember too after a KO. :p

Anyway, I do wish there wasn't a no video or image allowed thing at the demo. I want pictures. ;_;

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
All of these talks of confirmed but not seen character alts REALLY wants me to see pictures (I know Nintendo is being very strict on cameras but still).

And is that AKB48 thing an actually trailer? (I so, I can't wait to see it).

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
All of these talks of confirmed but not seen character alts REALLY wants me to see pictures (I know Nintendo is being very strict on cameras but still).

Apparently yes, but has only be seen in the event.

Someone managed to take some pics however:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Probably did not want to make her and Wolf as alternates because he would use them for DLC if possible.
That would be sweet and all, but she still has to compete with the likes of Paper Mario and Captain Toad for the DLC slot (especially since there's already a surplus amount of Mario characters in the roster as it is despite the DLC being optional).

It would be a miracle if it actually happened, but I'd rather not get my hopes to high since she's a "Scrappy" in the Mario fandom. :cry:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
And cute Pink Pit is all the rage in Japan for costumes. They keep calling that Pink Pit cute and Kawaii. I need to see this rare Pink Pit.
Wait, have you actually got to see it? The people I've seen talking about seem to backtrack and say things like how they couldn't actually remember her hair color.

I want it to be true so bad. ;_;

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The Japanese liking Pit is probably the reason Dark Pit is in the game too. Why have one angel when you have two?

I remember one of the reasons for Pit being popular in Brawl is because the Japanese fangirls have a thing with angels. Add the fact Pit has bishounen design and the fangirls go crazy.

I'm almost sure the inclusion of Lucina and Dark Pit as last minute clones is because they are very popular in Japan. It's pandering.

It's a promotional trailer featuring J-pop band AKB48. Like I said a few pages ago, J-pop groups involved with the game's marketing is a really big deal in Japan.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The Japanese liking Pit is probably the reason Dark Pit is in the game too. Why have one angel when you have two?

I remember one of the reasons for Pit being popular in Brawl is because the Japanese fangirls have a thing with angels. Add the fact Pit has bishounen design and the fangirls go crazy.

I'm almost sure the inclusion of Lucina and Dark Pit as last minute clones is because they are very popular in Japan. It's pandering.
The majority of the roster is decided by the japanese fandom anyway, if so I'm sure Shulk or any FE character wouldn't have made it (Sonic and Little Mac were exceptions).

D

Deleted member

My previous avatar was far too depressing. We're getting new info, there's no need to be upset.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Wait, have you actually got to see it? The people I've seen talking about seem to backtrack and say things like how they couldn't actually remember her hair color.

I want it to be true so bad. ;_;
I wish I did so I could show you. I only know Pink Pit is popular, Palutena's hair color seems to be the same in every costume *sadface* but was told of a Viridi outfit.

It's a promotional trailer featuring J-pop band AKB48. Like I said a few pages ago, J-pop groups involved with the game's marketing is a really big deal in Japan.
At least regular Pit will still get some love from the fangirls you mentioned, that lucky Pit. I still kinda have issues with "darker" variants of characters though, especially if they turn out to be clones or something else. We'll see how the dark one is when the game's out, but I'm certain I'll still love Pit more, and Palutena of course.

I need more data as always. All the Pit and Palutena data shall be mine! Guide me to the light!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
1) Did the Mii Fighters really need a SECOND Trailer?
2) WHAT IS EVEN THIS. I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAND
1) Apparently, yes.
2) It's promotion for a popular J-Pop group called AKB48 (composed of 140 people), telling the truth I didn't knew their existence to this day, but they're the ones that made the Sugar Rush song for Wreck-It Ralph

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom