• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I heard that knee of justice has too much lag...
Yes, but Falcon is overall buffed, having little landing lag on all his other aerials. That just makes the knee a designated finisher that crowds will cheer when it is pulled off.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
For anyone that was even intersted in my Palutena x Kirby pic. I still haven't started coloring it....

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It's Cliff, what did you expect? Actual humor?
Well, he played TTYD recently so there's that :)

Btw, I really have to think about yesterday. I don't call him deconfirmed, but there's stull stuff I don't have answers that hopefully, I can get hints.

Also, I want to remind you that if he's not in, that's completely fine for my hype. My inly disappointment possible was this series not getting more repped that trophies and it got a stage while I wanted a music as minimum. That's why I'm hyped and can't be disappointed and that's why It granted me safe speculation which means no matter what I say and no matter how wrong I was, I'll still be happy with the game in the end.

That's why I still support until clear ending.

Even in times like this...

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Well, he played TTYD recently so there's that :)

Btw, I really have to think about yesterday. I don't call him deconfirmed, but there's stull stuff I don't have answers that hopefully, I can get hints.

Also, I want to remind you that if he's not in, that's completely fine for my hype. My inly disappointment possible was this series not getting more repped that trophies and it got a stage while I wanted a music as minimum. That's why I'm hyped and can't be disappointed and that's why It granted me safe speculation which means no matter what I say and no matter how wrong I was, I'll still be happy with the game in the end.

That's why I still support until clear ending.

Even in times like this...
Just know, man, that I'll be with you 'till the very end in supporting Paper Mario.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
haha,that moveset looks like fun.

Too bad I really dislike miku x_x She's in everything already.
She's like the Mario of Vocaloids.

I've noticed more of IA in everything though.

Meanwhile Luka and Rin get ignored ;_;

And all the male vocaloids too. But they all sound really similar.

Ok I'm done.

Sword Art Onilne Spoilers???

I think she will replace Ike in the next smash bros.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I don't know if anyone has been talking about Wii Fit Trainer, but I have a feeling she's going to be top-tier.
Yea dude. Her jab puts people in the ground. She has multiple moves that heal her. She's going to be good. Though I've heard she's lacking in kill power. But deep breathing should fix that.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
*Already kept up with demo info*

Diddy Kong throwing only one banana: I'm gonna miss making people trip please don't kill me

Alph, Viridi, Galacta Knight, Fire Peach and Fierce Deity Alts: FU***** AWESOME

No Lucina in the starter roster: Weird

Robin only changing hair color for alts: So, no Morgan alt? Dat result screen tho

Mostly unchanged Lucario: I have no problem

Slow Pac-Man: As long as he's not lightweight...

Promotion for that group that made the Sugar Rush song for Wreck-It Ralph: ... What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom