• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was trying to read the Madoka Magicka wiki to see if the series is any good and it's confusing to read as hell

It's mentioning stuff like different timelines and junk

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Just completed all of these videos.
I think I'm literally going insane.

D

Deleted member

I was trying to read the Madoka Magicka wiki to see if the series is any good and it's confusing to read as hell

It's mentioning stuff like different timelines and junk
And there's your problem. It becomes 100% easier to understand if you actually watch it.

And the timeline junk happens in 1 episode. It's really just the same month repeated over and over because of Homura's wish.

also it's spelled Magica.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I just want to say now that everyone who posted an image of Light Yagami is going to die. I am traveling to your current locations as we speak.

I hate that ****ing prick.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I just want to say now that everyone who posted an image of Light Yagami is going to die. I am traveling to your current locations as we speak.
Still haven't watched Death Note yet. I'm not sure I ever will though.

Matsushi

True Blood
lmfao I feel awful as i never watched the last two episodes of Death Note.

To be honest i kinda lost whatever boner i had for the show when they killed off L.
Same, same. I did finish it, but I still kinda lost a bit of interest afterwards. It wasn't the same.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Aww yeee.

I was
born ready. *clicks knuckles* Come at me bruh.
I'll be sure to do just that, ohmygod.
Excuse me? I love Rocket Raccoon, I don't think I'll ever get bored of jokes about him.
I'm going to follow you.

On this forum (when I roleplay) I pretend to be Rocket Raccoon

D

Deleted member

Still haven't watched Death Note yet. I'm not sure I ever will though.
It's alright-ish. *shrugs*

If it looks like something that'll interest you, I'd say watch it. Really, I just despise Light. He's like my least favorite character in all fiction. I know that was the intent but goddamn, they went all out with making sure he had no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I'd probably enjoy it a lot more if he wasn't so thoroughly unlikable.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Silly Kermit, He's not meant to be lovable.

He's meant to be a prick in the bum.

Same, same. I did finish it, but I still kinda lost a bit of interest afterwards. It wasn't the same.
lol Then his magic younger wannabe twins just pop up out of no where.

D

Deleted member

It's alright-ish. *shrugs*

If it looks like something that'll interest you, I'd say watch it. Really, I just despise Light. He's like my least favorite character in all fiction. I know that was the intent but goddamn, they went all out with making sure he had no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I'd probably enjoy it a lot more if he wasn't so thoroughly unlikable.
Like you said, that was the intent of Light to begin with. He's not supposed to be likeable or sympathetic. I know those types of characters aren't for everyone but still.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Like you said, that was the intent of Light to begin with. He's not supposed to be likeable or sympathetic. I know those types of characters aren't for everyone but still.
He's not very likeable after L dies at least

He goes full on evil

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Then they're clearly not my cup of tea. At least with Kyubey I could slightly sympathize from a warped point of view. Maybe I'm just not used to characters having no redeeming qualities. Most everyone from everything I've read/watched/played has always had at least one positive thing about them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So anyone find something new on their journey today?

I found.....a twerp!

(No seriously, first time I ever run into Toon Link so far)

Matsushi

True Blood
I'm going to follow you.

On this forum (when I roleplay) I pretend to be Rocket Raccoon
Awesome! Thank you.
Oh crap, I'm sorry! I know quite a lot of people who despise Light. Can't blame you though, he's a douche.
lol Then his magic younger wannabe twins just pop up out of no where.
I know right? I was so confused at that point, damn.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So...
Why did no one tell me this existed?
Why were you hiding this from me!?

Status