• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
:disco:1000th post, took me 2 years, but I'm finally there. Keeping it special:disco:

D

Deleted member

I never knew BluePsychic was a floating giant gear with a dress and a head that kinda looks like 0^2's demented sister!\
Why did no one tell me?
That's basically what he was. We're not sure if the sounds he makes are laughing or crying.

I feel like I just got Spoiler'd.
Well I spoiled the coolest scene, but other than that, no. It's so out of context it doesn't matter.

bluepsychic is ded yet hes ur nnid. lol.
Shut up.
I forgot about my NNID

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I never knew BluePsychic was a floating giant gear with a dress and a head that kinda looks like 0^2's demented sister!\
Why did no one tell me?
On that note...
I have no idea who or what this BluePsychic thing is.
So...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Iiii'm Dreamiiiing
Of a Whiiiiiiite
Christmaaas~

/topic

D

Deleted member

November snow is just fine! And christmas commercials are already on air so technically hes on time.
WELL THE CHRISTMAS COMMERCIALS ARE WRONG TOO.
AT LEAST WAIT UNTIL THANKSGIVING IS OVER TO START CELEBRATING JESUS DAY.
GODDAMN.
*slams door*

D

Deleted member

Think about it this way. That NNID proves that you and BluePsychic are the exact same person.
We know your true identity.
Many people already know this. I don't care if people know that we are the same person.

D

Deleted member

I tested a Wii U demo unit for the second time yesterday. Everything was great. I really liked using the GamePad. xD Might as well get one next year.. I think.

My NNID should've been named FlightShift instead of Flightz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom