• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

And I was playing For Fun Team Smash and got someone who was afh for the first 30 seconds, getting killed twice. And he also stood still in front of a Smash Balled Toon Link. He did 18 damage in total and ended with -5.
Oh, right. For Fun, the lag fest. How do you win there again?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh, right. For Fun, the lag fest. How do you win there again?
I don't know, I never play for fun.
Yeah, no fun allowed for me apparently, only for glory with a doctor, a captain and a plumber.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
On For Glory, my usual choices are Ganondorf and Dark Pit. i also use Pit, Greninja, Marth, Lucina and Robin.

Speaking of Marth, I just got all of his special moves.

Last edited:

Soul.

You don't. It's just pressing random buttons in the hope you hit someone there.
I just forgot about something....battle stats are not recorded.
I guess.
If I were to go to For Fun I would spam Thunder......yeaaah. :troll:
I don't know, I never play for fun.
Yeah, no fun allowed for me apparently, only for glory with a doctor, a captain and a plumber.
I only played once. Didn't care if I lost.
On For Glory, my usual choices are Ganondorf and Dark Pit. i also use Pit, Greninja, Marth, Lucina and Robin.

I mostly choose Pikachu in For Glory. Then it's "I can choose whichever character I want!". I prefer playing on With Friends more, though.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Hey guys! I've not commented in a while. How is everyone? You heard Chugga's Xenoblade LP is back? GameXplain's latest Smash discussion? Did you know the Earth is round? You knew all those? OK *goes back under rock* insert Crustle emoticon.

Edit @ Soul. Soul. did you even have a Wii? Because I'm curious now. If you didn't I could probably recommend at least 15 amazing games, for you to play on your Wii U of course ;)

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
oh my god is that an advice r0y wow so inn0vativ
i shuld play m4rth with that
wait
Wii U
...lel
:troll:

Sorry, I couldn't help it. Seriously though, a wired connection between both parties would be be best. Even local play between two 3DS' that are right next to each other can be a problem if it's getting lot of interference in the same 2.4 Ghz band almost everything uses (Wii U Gamepad is unusual and uses the imo superior 5 Ghz, which has a shorter range.) Wii U can have wireless interference problems too of course.

Loading stuff over Wi-Fi reduces my quality of life :p

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

For me, it's always Dr.Mario, Captain Falcon, Mario and for the fun of it, Little Mac.
It's funny how people hate losing to Mario and Dr.Mario though, it's like an insult for them. Why ? It's like I was ragequitting to Ryu or Evil Ryu in street fighter : makes no sense.

Last edited:

Soul.

That's your new main? What a surprise I guess!!
:troll:

Sorry, I couldn't help it. Seriously though, a wired connection between both parties would be be best. Even local play between two 3DS' that are right next to each other can be a problem if it's getting lot of interference in the same 2.4 Ghz band almost everything uses (Wii U Gamepad is unusual and uses the imo superior 5 Ghz, which has a shorter range.) Wii U can have wireless interference problems too of course.
Yeah lol. Nothing is perfect. Almost every Nintendo console that has had online lags. I'm not going to bother bringing up Brawl's online as an example.
The Wii Lan Adapter may help fix these problems, but online is going to lag regardless...or am I missing something. Then again, I'm not that interested on the Wii U...so if you have that adapter, that's great.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You know, I've really grown to Pac-Man. I mean, I'm crap with him but I've started to like him more.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Custom moveset progress: :4mario::4luigi::4bowser::4yoshi::rosalina::4bowserjr::4wario2::4gaw::4link::4ganondorf::4tlink::4samus::4zss::4marth::4kirby::4dedede::4metaknight::4pikachu::4duckhunt::4rob::4falcon::4drmario::4lucina::4sonic:

Well I'm aware I'm doing this progress thing so much. xD

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You're grown to ____ Pac-Man!?

Edit: Oh. You meant something like "I've grown to him." Thought you had a typo and left out "to."
Ah, sorry.
But as I've said above I'm still crap. But I like him a tad more now that I've sat down and played him.
The same goes for the Doc. But I'm still figuring out Mr. G&W.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Ah, sorry.
But as I've said above I'm still crap. But I like him a tad more now that I've sat down and played him.
The same goes for the Doc. But I'm still figuring out Mr. G&W.
Dr.Mario is the best Mario.

R0Y

Smash Master
That's your new main? What a surprise I guess!!

Yeah lol. Nothing is perfect. Almost every Nintendo console that has had online lags. I'm not going to bother bringing up Brawl's online as an example.
The Wii Lan Adapter may help fix these problems, but online is going to lag regardless...or am I missing something. Then again, I'm not that interested on the Wii U...so if you have that adapter, that's great.
Oh it will, just wired connections are always more stable than wireless ones, but no I don't have it because I'm cheap and I don't trust a 3rd party one either. Sony and Microsoft consoles include Ethernet connections so it's pretty much expected and I won't pay if I don't get it. It was just a minor notch off buying the console.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So. Much. Homework this week. I can barely do anything.

And when I do do something, end up doing it longer then I should. Leaving little time to do homework. >.>

Soul.

Oh it will, just wired connections are always more stable than wireless ones, but no I don't have it because I'm cheap and I don't trust a 3rd party one either. Sony and Microsoft consoles include Ethernet connections so it's pretty much expected and I won't pay if I don't get it. It was just a minor notch off buying the console.
You don't have it? Lol I see. Most people who have a Wii U probably don't have it. Maybe it will be bundled in the future.
Also, have you seen this:
Hardware
– Wii U: 1.12 million units (hardware)
– Wii U LTD: 7.29 million units (hardware)
– Wii U: 9.4 million units (software)
– Wii U LTD: 41.67 million units (software)
– 3DS: 2.09 million units (hardware)
– 3DS LTD: 45.42 million units (hardware)
– 3DS: 23.3 million units (software)
– 3DS LTD: 186.22 million units (software)
Software
– Smash Bros. 3DS – 3.22 million units worldwide
– Tomodachi Life – 1.27 million units worldwide (3.12 million cumulative)
LMFAO Xsoul is smart, he read the sign.

View attachment 28591
OH that sign? Where was it all this time? Skype? lmao

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
You don't have it? Lol I see. Most people who have a Wii U probably don't have it. Maybe it will be bundled in the future.
Also, have you seen this:

OH that sign? Where was it all this time? Skype? lmao
Why's everyone such an asshole today?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
@ Soul. Soul.
This has gotten ridiculous.
I understand you're trying to defend the 3DS, but how you've been acting is not the right direction. Constantly trying to make the Wii U like its some inferior dud only makes the Smash 3DS fanbase look worse in comparison.

Why can't we let the two coexist together?

Last edited:

Soul.

@ Soul. Soul.
I understand you're trying to defend the 3DS, but how you've been acting is not the right direction. Constantly making the Wii U like its some inferior dud only makes the Smash 3DS fanbase look worse in comparison.

Why can't we let the two come together?
.....Oh. That makes it worse?
Lol guess I'm gonna stop the anti-Wii U thing now.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
@ Soul. Soul.
I understand you're trying to defend the 3DS, but how you've been acting is not the right direction. Constantly making the Wii U like its some inferior dud only makes the Smash 3DS fanbase look worse in comparison.

Why can't we let the two coexist together?
I'm going to be honest, im not really helping.
Uncanny link 7.png

.....Oh. That makes it worse?
Lol guess I'm gonna stop the anti-Wii U thing now.
Uncanny link lol k.png

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The Wii U version sucks, petty fools. It has HD quality, controller capability, and features only found on it.

Such pathetic perks makes this version inferior! :4larry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom