• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Hades, Medusa, Pit, Arlon, Viridi, Palutena, Dyntos, the Chariot Master, Phosphora, Magnus, Dark Pit, Thanatos, and Amazon Pandora.

Sounds like the right amount of fighters for such a game.
Now you got me wanting a Kid Icarus Warriors. As if Hyrule Warriors wasn't good enough.

Fire Emblem Warriors would be pretty great too.

But let's be honest, I think anything mixed with the Warriors series becomes epic, given how over-the-top hack and slashes tend to be.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Thats one more good reason NOT to drink it then :p
Ikr? Mountain Dew has more caffeine than Coke (though there's probably non-caffeinated variants), and it has a high amount of sugar. Not that I really care since I don't drink carbonated drinks and soda. I'm a bland person, I just like water and juice lol.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Now you got me wanting a Kid Icarus Warriors. As if Hyrule Warriors wasn't good enough.

Fire Emblem Warriors would be pretty great too.

But let's be honest, I think anything mixed with the Warriors series becomes epic, given how over-the-top hack and slashes tend to be.
Even Wii Sports? :troll:

...I want to see a Quest 64 Warriors now. It could actually work, since there's over 60 spells, and multiple weapons. Might need some Monsters on your side though.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
You know, since Nintendo is collaborating with Namco on so many projects already... I mean its not like Soul Calibur team is doing anything right now :p
I'm still hoping for Soul Calibur II: HD Online to hit Wii U and include Link.

No Link = No buy

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm still hoping for Soul Calibur II: HD Online to hit Wii U and include Link.

No Link = No buy
It probably would include him. Any other VC like stuff for the other two systems would have their respective character. IMO, I would loving having all 3 as well as a bonus. And maybe an updated playable Inferno. Multiplayer only. Think of it like what Sonic the Fighters did for their remake.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Yea, I mean, good job releasing an HD version of a game without the thing that made it so loved in the first place :p
I pretty sure that has more to do with the fact that Nintendo generally doesn't allow their IPs to appear on other consoles. Link on the downloadable version on the others consoles wasn't going to happen given Nintendo's general practices.

Last edited:

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
I swear, every single time I think I'm getting better, I get set up with multiple people in a row that I can barely even touch. :facepalm:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I pretty sure that has more to do with the fact that Nintendo generally doesn't allow their IPs to appear on other consoles. Link on the downloadable version on the others consoles wasn't going to happen given Nintendo's general practices.
I mean, thats exactly my point. There should have ONLY been a WiiU version.

I never expected to see Nintendo characters on non-Nintendo consoles. Thats just silly.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
Why is there a Duck Dynasty game on 3DS? That seems so random.
Why are there Duck Dynasty games at all is the better question. Like the PS4 version for example.
It probably would include him. Any other VC like stuff for the other two systems would have their respective character. IMO, I would loving having all 3 as well as a bonus. And maybe an updated playable Inferno. Multiplayer only. Think of it like what Sonic the Fighters did for their remake.
Actually, honest opinion time: how would you guys feel about Sonic the Fighters 2? I mean now at least they A LOT of characters to choose from :p

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Soul Calibur II: HD Online is in fact a real game for PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360 (as a download). You can get both Heihachi and Spawn regardless of console (no Link for obvious reasons). So no Virtual Console needed.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Soul Calibur II: HD Online is in fact a real game for PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360 (as a download). You can get both Heihachi and Spawn regardless of console (no Link for obvious reasons). So no Virtual Console needed.
Huh. Maybe give this one Lloyd Irving as a call back to Soul Calibur Legends? Regardless of that game's quality, Lloyd's pretty popular.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yea, I mean, good job releasing an HD version of a game without the thing that made it so loved in the first place :p
Funny, I had the PS2 version first. But that's because I'm a Tekken fan that saw Heihachi in another Namco fighter(You wouldn't believe how hyped I was when I saw Yoshimitsu was in the series too.)Soul Calibur 2 was already a great game on it's own anyway. But I get what you're saying. The GC version did sell the best between the three consoles. And I imagine a character like Link had more than a little to do with that.

They should have SC2HD on Wii-U. I need that Link and Spawn vs Nightmare and Heihachi Dream Match. I neeeeeeed it.

I still want a Fire Emblem fighting game. :L
Funny, I mentioned Soul Calibur vs Fire Emblem earlier. That would still be reasonable. But they'd probably still have Lonk from Pennsylvania in it too.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I've typed Dixie Kong on Google. After looking at it, I was like this :

The I typed Tails and I was like this :

And finally i've searched...King Dedede :

Seriously, why is there so much horrible things on Google ? Why would someone create stuff like that ? I can't even show you the one picture that I've found of King Dedede, it's horrible and it's on the first page !
And here's the worst thing : it's always the same type of images ! I keep seeing muscular or obese/pregnant/eaten version of characters everywhere. Why ? I don't know, it's the internet apparently.
Don't believe me ? Well here's a picture of a muscular Bowser Jr :

What am I even doing with my life ? Tell me please, I need to know.

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
Huh. Maybe give this one Lloyd Irving as a call back to Soul Calibur Legends? Regardless of that game's quality, Lloyd's pretty popular.
I'd imagine it would be something far less interesting, like Kratos again in the PS3 version (why is that guy in so many games jeez)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Custom move progress: :4mario::4luigi::4bowser::4bowserjr::4wario2::4gaw::4tlink::4samus::4zss::4marth::4kirby::4dedede::4metaknight::4pikachu::4duckhunt::4rob::4falcon::4drmario::4lucina::4sonic:

Currently finishing :4yoshi:'s moves (only need one more).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Every one remember the time King Dedede opened his own fast food chain? It didn't go too well.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I know this is unrelated, but I really wanted to ask. Have you guys ever been ashamed for not standing up for yourself?

Yesterday, I was on my regular jog and was heading back to my dorm, and a group of five thug-like people started snickering at me. Then when I was passing them, one turned his head and looked closely at me. I sort of just ignored him, and did not want anything to go down between myself and five opponents. So I just ignored him and continued my run, only to hear them snickering some more and one of them remarking something like, "***** you looked him in the face" and continued to snicker. I wish I looked back at the one who was staring me in the face and asked him "Is anything wrong?" instead of just running past them and ignoring them. I feel ashamed for not saying something, I feel like they defeated me. Even though this may seem like a small thing to many of you, it's still bothering me. Was ignoring them really the best way to go?

Soul.

I've typed Dixie Kong on Google. After looking at it, I was like this :

The I typed Tails and I was like this :

And finally i've searched...King Dedede :

Seriously, why is there so much horrible things on Google ? Why would someone create stuff like that ? I can't even show you the one picture that I've found of King Dedede, it's horrible and it's on the first page !
And here's the worst thing : it's always the same type of images ! I keep seeing muscular or obese/pregnant/eaten version of characters everywhere. Why ? I don't know, it's the internet apparently.
Don't believe me ? Well here's a picture of a muscular Bowser Jr :

What am I even doing with my life ? Tell me please, I need to know.
Google is horrible. Everything they do is horrible.
Should have never acquired YouTube. If they didn't it would be the same thing as it was before...like in 2010-11.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I know this is unrelated, but I really wanted to ask. Have you guys ever been ashamed for not standing up for yourself?

Yesterday, I was on my regular jog and was heading back to my dorm, and a group of five thug-like people started snickering at me. Then when I was passing them, one turned his head and looked closely at me. I sort of just ignored him, and did not want anything to go down between myself and five opponents. So I just ignored him and continued my run, only to hear them snickering some more and one of them remarking something like, "***** you looked him in the face" and continued to snicker. I wish I looked back at the one who was staring me in the face and asked him "Is anything wrong?" instead of just running past them and ignoring them. I feel ashamed for not saying something, I feel like they defeated me. Even though this may seem like a small thing to many of you, it's still bothering me. Was ignoring them really the best way to go?
No, not at all. You didn't give them the attention they desperately wanted by acting like idiots. You stood above it, you'll get the last laugh when one of those idiots tries someone who's not as mature or thick skinned and gets knocked out.

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader

I generally avoid conflict if possible, ignore the fools unless they get in my face about somthing, then its go time, 1 or 5 or how many have you. But if they dont try to outright start trouble then just go on with your life, not worth bothering, especially with 5 dudes at once.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Yeah, I'd just ignore them, especially if they're

A. Smoking cigarettes
B. Talking trash
Or C. Just downright mean-lookin

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

I see where your coming from but I guess flight was the better option. Confronting them might have brought unnecessary conflict between you and the group. Ignore them, children will be children.

If it continues definitely report them.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Every one remember the time King Dedede opened his own fast food chain? It didn't go too well.

It ended like this :

Dedede wasn't really proud after this. Changing hamburgers to pizzas was a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom