• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

This seems to be the purpose of this thread now.
Would work better if it wasn't for the series that gif comes from.
Yeah I know. The first game was awful though.

They should add Boogerman.
I can relate, it froze every 5 minutes and was very slow even though my connection is decent.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I disliked the ending. Also, I found Koko to be annoying at times. Otherwise, I enjoyed it overall.
I really liked Koko. She's got extreme faithfulness. Only matched by Nagisa from Clannad. Seriously, the amount of trust and faithfulness in characters is a paramount quality of a good female lead. At least in a romantic setting. Shoot... Definitely a solid #2 on my best girlfriend in an anime list.

The worst reason for anything to be bad is that it was too short. And I am completely understanding when plots/endings are too short in anime. Even to the point where I say the anime/ending is good just because I know that it would be if it wasn't so rushed.

This is one of those cases. And so is Angel Beats.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So how are you guys doing? I'm so glad it'd the weekend. I needed to relax.

Anime discussion currently? I'm currently watching milky holmes with a friend. Hopefully since it's the weekend, I can finally get back to that. <3

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The current subject is anime? Good.

Even though I haven't been watching anime. Still have Madoka to watch, yet Smash hype, Bravely Default, other business to attend to and/or general laziness don't really leave much time to sit at my computer screen and watch animation produced in Japan.

Still checking out the manga releases, though.

D

Deleted member

I never noticed he made a "WA-TATA-TATA-TATA-TATA!" noise when he attacked.

I think I just liked Greninja a little more now.
His voice is pretty funny. To quote someone from the Greninja board, it's like a mix between Stitch and Gollum.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I really liked Koko. She's got extreme faithfulness. Only matched by Nagisa from Clannad. Seriously, the amount of trust and faithfulness in characters is a paramount quality of a good female lead. At least in a romantic setting. Shoot... Definitely a solid #2 on my best girlfriend in an anime list.

The worst reason for anything to be bad is that it was too short. And I am completely understanding when plots/endings are too short in anime. Even to the point where I say the anime/ending is good just because I know that it would be if it wasn't so rushed.

This is one of those cases. And so is Angel Beats.
Agreed on faithfulness. Maybe not extreme because she did try using Banri to stick with Mitsuo only to change her mind later. She was also pretty insecure about her relationship with Banri at times and willing to let him go after spoiler. Maybe I'm judgmental because I preferred Linda. :|

Well, the OTP was pretty much expected. Maybe I was also disappointed that I didn't find it as good as Toradora.
Actually, I decided to heed someone else's suggestion to only have "Disney" characters.

View attachment 24187
Needs Charlie from Good Luck Charlie if you are going to have Mr. Mosby. Who wouldn't want to watch a baby/little kid beat the rest of the characters?

D

Deleted member

What if there was a Super Smash Bros. anime? Would that be hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom