• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Seems there's not really much love for Kiterugma. Guess Normal/Fighting isn't that popular a combination huh (and neither are bear pokemon).
Normal/Fighting does have a double weakness to Flying Press, but considering that only Hawlucha and Pikachu Libre get that attack right now, it's a very rare sight.

And on another topic, it seems that the arcade version of Pokken Tournament will be getting Darkrai as a new playable character. Makes you wonder if a future software update for the Wii U version will give players Darkrai.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Normal/Fighting does have a double weakness to Flying Press, but considering that only Hawlucha and Pikachu Libre get that attack right now, it's a very rare sight.

And on another topic, it seems that the arcade version of Pokken Tournament will be getting Darkrai as a new playable character. Makes you wonder if a future software update for the Wii U version will give players Darkrai.
Or he could be DLC. Who knows.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Darkrai is in Pokken
Too bad Darkrai got leaked prior to the reveal, but I don't mind. Darkrai looks like a pretty neat fighter! I'm surprised it doesn't put its foes to sleep during battle like its meant to do, but it still has some pretty awesome attacks. Seems like main material for me.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Darkrai is in Pokken
Finally, the best legendary ever (after Mewtwo) is in the game.
Too bad I don't have the game.:upsidedown:
But I'm still happy, also, he have his legs from the movie in some of his attack, niiiiice detail Nintendo.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

I'd kinda take this with a grain of salt, but if this IS true and does also eventually happen in North America, then I still wouldn't be motivated to go to a McDonalds resteraunt. Nice try, Ronald!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Too bad Darkrai got leaked prior to the reveal, but I don't mind. Darkrai looks like a pretty neat fighter! I'm surprised it doesn't put its foes to sleep during battle like its meant to do, but it still has some pretty awesome attacks. Seems like main material for me.
Darkrai doesn't always have to be all Dark Void though. Though I guess that ends up rendering its Bad Dreams ability useless, unless it faces anyone who knows Rest; if they use Rest to heal themselves, Bad Dreams will end up hurting them afterwards.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Darkrai looks pretty cool. I wish I had more to say, but that's pretty much all I can say about it.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Darkrai doesn't always have to be all Dark Void though. Though I guess that ends up rendering its Bad Dreams ability useless, unless it faces anyone who knows Rest; if they use Rest to heal themselves, Bad Dreams will end up hurting them afterwards.
Whenever I imagined Darkrai prior to his reveal, I imagined him using Dark Void for just one of his attacks, putting the foe asleep into the process. From there, the opponent would be stunned due to sleep for a few seconds, but while they sleep, their damage bar starts to decrease until they wake up, which would be a few seconds.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I actually had plans to start playing Pokken once again really soon. Haven't seen any confirmation of Darkrai being DLC in the Wii U version of Pokken, but if he does become DLC (pretty sure it's safe to assume that he will be DLC eventually) that'd be really nice and even more of an incentive for me to play the game more. :p

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's pretty much guaranteed Darkai is Wii U bound when you remember some files for it are inside the data of the Wii U version's update.
This also semi confirms the appearance of Scizor & Empoleon in Pokkén Tournament too.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Just saw Finding Dory. Loved it. I do think the original was a bit more serious though. (Or maybe it's just my nostalgia.)

Hank is my favorite by a mile.

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
Just saw Finding Dory. Loved it. I do think the original was a bit more serious though. (Or maybe it's just my nostalgia.)

Hank is my favorite by a mile.
Oh, yes I really love Finding Dory.

I return to this forum, to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Sonic.
I'm going to make a series of videos, with SpongeBob characters singing Sonic songs, so far I made one:
That's the way I celebrate the Sonic 25 years.

My wish for Sonic is: "PLEASE SEGA #MakeSonicGreatAgain"

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Okay, so, this is a thing now:

And yes, this is official, Nintendo announced it completely out of the blue on Twitter today.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That Mini-NES looks kawaii. Definetly buying one, specially for the Castlevanias and Mario Bros. 2

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Mini NES looks pretty cool, but I'd rather save up for the NX.

Also, I had a pretty long day. A few days ago my mom started looking for a new car. Her old one was a Honda Civic, but mom decided to trade it in for a new car, and guess what happens next: Earlier this afternoon she ends up buying a BEETLE! A YELLOW BEETLE out of all things. So I meet her back at home at around 6:00 in the afternoon and I'm like "Mom, that beetle is definitely not your style!" And what does she do? She says "And yet your fiancée drives a pickup truck? Who do you think you're criticizing here? I'm your mother!"

I wonder how long she's going to keep that thing.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
https://mynintendonews.com/2016/07/...in-200-countries-and-regions-relatively-soon/

YES YES YES.

I can't express how glad I am that this game isn't being region locked, and it is Nintendo's first ever game that will be available to a worldwide audience. GG Nintendo. After Miitomo's restrictiveness, this is a huge step forward.

-----------------------------------------------

Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
Now I am actually watching Pandora Hearts. Currently on episode 5.

B-Rabbit's design really reminds me of Asgore for some reason. :laugh:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
https://mynintendonews.com/2016/07/...in-200-countries-and-regions-relatively-soon/

YES YES YES.

I can't express how glad I am that this game isn't being region locked, and it is Nintendo's first ever game that will be available to a worldwide audience. GG Nintendo. After Miitomo's restrictiveness, this is a huge step forward.

wat

What?
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH. MY. GODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY, I HAVE MADE SOMEONE WATCHING PANDORA HEARTS!!!!! (Even tough the manga will be better, but i'm fine wit-)
YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the greatest moment of my life.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Okay, so, this is a thing now:

And yes, this is official, Nintendo announced it completely out of the blue on Twitter today.
Wish it also came w/ Mega Man 3(it has 2 though, but both would have been great). And that Castlsevania 2 was swapped for the first, otherwise it's got a good list of games.

EDIT: They have CV1. I thought they picked CV2 and CV3. Still, only one MM game is a bit lame.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
wat

What?

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH. MY. GODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY, I HAVE MADE SOMEONE WATCHING PANDORA HEARTS!!!!! (Even tough the manga will be better, but i'm fine wit-)
YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the greatest moment of my life.
Calm down lol. :p

I didn't expect that you would be this excited. :laugh:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Calm down lol. :p

I didn't expect that you would be this excited. :laugh:
Dude, you know how much I love Pandora Hearts?
Do you know alot of people watching PH?
Yeah, let's just say, you make me happy.

And I wanted a reason to post that Jojo video.
Anyway, thanks for making this year worth it for me.
pandora_hearts_gif_by_nikebrace.png

Now, time to go back in the PH corner.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

YES YES YES.

Awesome! One Gen 2 Pokemon get available on it, let us know when you catch a Phanpy!

:037:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
The SGDQ 2016 playlist is up on Youtube. Guess I know where I'm gonna be for the next 100+ hours...
Anyone find a :037: or :038: in GO yet? Been having tough luck finding them in my area

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
^ 3:05 Captain Falcon's Skullomania skin from Street Fighter EX. Man.....this is why Shofu is one of my favorite YouTubers. ^^
That dude @SiLeNtDo0m made the Skullomania skin. I remember that much.

Sometimes I wonder if my own work will ever get recognized, especially after I did up the following texture hack...

That's supposed to be the White Mage from FF1 right? Don't worry, I'm sure your skins will get shown off eventually, I haven't done any modding yet(not that there's much on 3ds yet.), but you do more than solid work. So just give it time.

I wish someone did a Napalm Bomb alt for Mega Man though. I've seen some good Black Hole Bomb/ Rolling Cutter/ Mega Ball alts though. Not to mention Protoman and Quint.

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Anyone see that Bayonetta vs. Ganondorf on EVO's Sma4 stream?! Man, what a turnaround! :4ganondorf:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
That's supposed to be the White Mage from FF1 right? Don't worry, I'm sure your skins will get shown off eventually, I haven't done any modding yet(not that there's much on 3ds yet.), but you do more than solid work. So just give it time.
Well, the White Mage texture hack was more trying to be a reference to the White Mage that appeared in Mario Hoops 3-on-3 and Mario Sports Mix.

Of course, on my texture hack, the hair is a lighter pink color, while the dress rims and shoes are a darker red color. I tried to replicate the eye and jewelry colors the best I could as well.

Anyway, in regards to texture hack representation, it doesn't exactly help when you have competition against the other GAMEBANANA users. That website has rules against duplicate submissions, as one of my own submissions got trashed, because of that offense. There are even some texture hacks that I wanted to do, but I can't submit them, because someone else already beat me to the punch with the ideas.

I should probably point out right now that I used to do texture hacks for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, along with Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Sports Mix, and Mario Party 9.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Just dropping in, saying hi, stealing a few souls and stealing all this thread's cookies :p
Bienvenue, Uni. :p

------------

I've been busy with my Japanese all day. Using the Genki textbook. To make sure that I don't forget my French in the mean time, I'm translating the sentences into French as well. I think it's working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom