• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I love the expressions, especially the guy in the front.

:231:
Thanks.
1460273874876.jpg

I don't really like advertising my stuff, but check out my blog if you want to see more stuff from me. The link is in my signature. If you guys want to follow me, do whatever you want.

Anyways, I'm thinking of buying Stardew Valley. It's apparently a bit like Harvest Moon, but there's a lot more stuff to do. It looks neat, so maybe I'll buy it.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I wonder if the movie would've been better if it was animated like that.
Except Daisy's hair would've been longer and Iggy would have his crazy rainbow mohawk :p

So ready to be DONE with school! Just four more weeks before it's over

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I didn't mind the Super Mario Bros. movie too much as long as I ignored the fact it's Mario related. Sure, it's a ****ing acid trip, but I've seen much worse films.

Also, ever got mad that the SMB film left a big cliff hanger at the end and you were dying to know what happened next? No? Well, too bad, as someone has made a sequel in the form of a comic to continue the adventure:

http://www.smbthecomic.com/comic/page-1/

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
To this day, I still wonder why they've chosen Daisy over Peach for the Super Mario Bros Movie.

But that's still not stopping the movie from being an absolute cheesefest.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
To this day, I still wonder why they've chosen Daisy over Peach for the Super Mario Bros Movie.

But that's still not stopping the movie from being an absolute cheesefest.
To be fair, the people behind the movie knew jack squat about the Mario games or video games in general.

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Only two episodes so far. That's not much binging.
Actually, it is ongoing and only two episodes are out right now. You only need an hour to catch up with everything.

aw

welp, I guess I'll just bring back those non-existing plans and just watch the two episodes

Speaking of video game adaptations, anyone going to see Ratchet & Clank in two weeks? The original [game] was one of my first Playstation 2 games, along with Jak & Daxter. Great series.

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
I swear, Game of Dice has become the most worthwhile mobile game out there.
Got this from a while ago. Ever since, I've been going to Grand Slam on and off, with varying degrees of success.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
god damn am I still mad about GiIvasunner's takedown.

as it is, youtube's reporting system is very abusable, and this tomfoolery isn't even going into the copyright claim bullcrap.

at least the twitter account is still trying for a speedy recovery.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Lately, things have been feeling rather slow and even lazy for me. I guess it happens whenever the threads that you like to visit a lot have become void of any kind of discussion.

As such, during the past set of days, I have been spending some time looking through a lot of Deviantart stuff, especially in the MMD (MikuMikuDance) department. In fact, the other day, I played around with some of the MMD models that I was able to download.

Even after finishing the model poses, I found it quite amusing how Miku is taller than Peach on that image, but I guess that's partially due to Miku's shoes having higher heels.

I also came across a Five Nights at Freddy's image that's more child-friendly than the usual horror theme. Ironically, I know absolutely nothing about that series (mostly because I never heard of it outside of the internet).

Anyway, I just try to keep myself occupied whenever possible.

DPKdebator

Smash Apprentice
The irony of that Five Nights at Freddy's picture is that those happy animals are what I believe the pizza place intends for them to be (but this comes from someone who's never played the games before).

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
After 4 hours and 30 mins of ds3, I've downed two bosses, accidentally killed an npc because their initial dialouge was KILL MEEEEEE (then panicked, looked them up, then realized I didn't care since they're for mages), and got invaded a few times already.
I can't wait to play more tomorrow.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I've been watching Jimmy Neutron during late nights and now I remembered how ****** up can be the show sometimes; specially because some scientific stuff in the show messes up with IRL science in very creative ways.
But it has aged well and still is a really funny show.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Rock & Roller Wabbit Rock & Roller Wabbit
10/10 avatar.

Watamote is awesome.

I enjoyed it, though sometimes the show's humor got too cringe-y for me.

Just finished going through Your Lie in April for the second time. This time I watched it on Netflix in English dub. Still got teary-eyed at the last episode. If anyone were to ever ask me what show to watch on Netflix, I would recommend that. It's good both subbed and dubbed. Can't tell if it's because dubbing companies are getting better or if this is an exception.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I thought that franchise died 6 years ago.
:4megaman:?
And Mega Man Legacy?
I mean, it's not big but it's still something.
The Mega Man cartoon got confirmed to show up in 2017.
Wasn't that confirmed like awhile ago? I have see some site before that said that a Mega Man show will apparear in 2017. (Except if this is like, a SUPER confirmation that will apparear for sure.)

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hey guys, what is up ? I haven't done much really. Just listening to some music and smashing a bit.
I discovered the music of Nujabes today. Great artist, too bad he's dead though. Here, take a listen :
It's pretty chill, I love it.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
I enjoyed it, though sometimes the show's humor got too cringe-y for me.

Just finished going through Your Lie in April for the second time. This time I watched it on Netflix in English dub. Still got teary-eyed at the last episode. If anyone were to ever ask me what show to watch on Netflix, I would recommend that. It's good both subbed and dubbed. Can't tell if it's because dubbing companies are getting better or if this is an exception.
why would you recommend Your Lie in April when Little Witch Academia is on Netflix? Little Witch Academia is objectively better :^)

Hey guys, what is up ? I haven't done much really. Just listening to some music and smashing a bit.
I discovered the music of Nujabes today. Great artist, too bad he's dead though. Here, take a listen :
It's pretty chill, I love it.
A little later I might make a list of similar artist's you might wanna check out.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
A little later I might make a list of similar artist's you might wanna check out.
I got another one, Joji. If you don't know him, he's the guy behind Filthy Frank, the real person behind the character. His music is excellent, his style is pretty close to Nujabes. Take a listen :

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
GRAND DAD is back; GiIvaSunner returned to Youtube with a new account named SiIvaGunner (unfortunately the old account was lost).
Right now he's uploading some High Quality Rips of Metal Gear.
He got 1,000 subs after an hour, nice.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Our boy SiIvaGun--sorry, GiIvaSunner--is back in full force! :snake: About time, honestly.
Oh, and good to see he's accounted for this too. Yabba dabba doo!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I know that SiIvaGunner has been known for uploading video game BGM, but ever since BrawlBRSTMs3 began to do the same thing, I guess I've been focused more on the latter account's playlists.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I know that SiIvaGunner has been known for uploading video game BGM, but ever since BrawlBRSTMs3 began to do the same thing, I guess I've been focused more on the latter account's playlists.
You're thinking of GilvaSunner.
SilvaGunner (formerly Giivasunner) is a parody account that uploads mashups referencing various inside jokes and memes.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well then, obligatory title change.

And a celebratory image to go with it. (This is the last time I post it I swear.)

Nothing can stop him and should stop him from lightening up our days with his RIPs.

Last edited:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
It's nice that we can check the state of high quality rips always from our thread title.

Also, I am weird. I have got Alpha Sapphire, and there is one thing that bothers me quite a lot. (I haven't played it a lot, though) The times that it takes to save the game are far too little. I feel like my save file will be lost because it does not save "properly".

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
There should really be an easier way to remove watched threads from your list. I want to clear out a lot of threads that I have from forever ago, but it's annoying to have to go into the thread, wait for it to load in the place you last posted, scroll up, unwatch, then go back to the list and do the whole thing over again. :ohwell:

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
By the way, according to the Twitter, SiIva is currently serving as a backup channel, and the original account is still waiting for approvals.

Also have this 18 minute extension.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
There should really be an easier way to remove watched threads from your list. I want to clear out a lot of threads that I have from forever ago, but it's annoying to have to go into the thread, wait for it to load in the place you last posted, scroll up, unwatch, then go back to the list and do the whole thing over again. :ohwell:
Doesn't it work in same way as unwatching the thread if you just ignore the latest message about someone posting in the thread and don't visit the thread. Then you shouldn't get any more messages. It happens to me accidentally pretty often. Or is there something more to unwatching than just not getting more messages?

Also, my f key is ucked up, and it does not always work. :cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom