• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well this anime looks interesting.
Don't be fooled by looking the anime's art style. This is a brand new anime.
The anime is called KABANERI OF THE IRON FORTRESS (I hope they could come up a better title)... and the anime's composer is by the guy who you should know if you have played Xenoblade Chronicles X: Hiroyuki Swano
Here's the poster:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Well this anime looks interesting.
Don't be fooled by looking the anime's art style. This is a brand new anime.
The anime is called KABANERI OF THE IRON FORTRESS (I hope they could come up a better title)... and the anime's composer is by the guy who you should know if you have played Xenoblade Chronicles X: Hiroyuki Swano
Here's the poster:
Is this currently watchable anywhere? Judging by the trailer, this looks pretty good. In my opinion, the art style is just fantastic.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I just finished Danganronpa. Well, that certainly was something brilliant.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Is this currently watchable anywhere? Judging by the trailer, this looks pretty good. In my opinion, the art style is just fantastic.
Just type the title and episode on Google and you might just find it, or watch it on Crunchyroll, suppose its available. Also mind some links aren't safe, so be careful.
The anime will also have manga in May, I will buy one if its available in Taiwan.
Also imo, I think Kabaner are more dangerous than titans, I mean they aren't a specie, its actyally a virus. If you got attacked by one, you are either dead or turn into a Kabaner, or even rare case, Kabaneri.
I have also watch Kill la Kill another anime compised by the same person. Its…wow…
I remember I watch the live stream play on Twitch, its pretty awesome imo.

Last edited:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Just type the title and episode on Google and you might just find it, or watch it on Crunchyroll, suppose its available. Also mind some links aren't safe, so be careful.
The anime will also have manga in May, I will buy one if its available in Taiwan.
Also imo, I think Kabaner are more dangerous than titans, I mean they aren't a specie, its actyally a virus. If you got attacked by one, you are either dead or turn into a Kabaner, or even rare case, Kabaneri.
I have also watch Kill la Kill another anime compised by the same person. Its…wow…

I remember I watch the live stream play on Twitch, its pretty awesome imo.
Not available on crunchyroll, sadly. However, there was some kind of Amazon Prime, where it was watchable. One needed some kind of membership to watch it, though, which means I have to wait until it is fully aired so I can watch it with the free trial. Yes, there would be sites where I could start watching right now for free and without any membership stuff, but I just don't feel fine when watching stuff from sites with questionable legality. Also, I totally freak out when there's even a slightest chance of viruses, so I'm not taking any risks.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Not available on crunchyroll, sadly. However, there was some kind of Amazon Prime, where it was watchable. One needed some kind of membership to watch it, though, which means I have to wait until it is fully aired so I can watch it with the free trial. Yes, there would be sites where I could start watching right now for free and without any membership stuff, but I just don't feel fine when watching stuff from sites with questionable legality. Also, I totally freak out when there's even a slightest chance of viruses, so I'm not taking any risks.
Just wait for an episode or two to get uploaded to YouTube and watch it before it gets taken down.

:231:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yeah, but for me I have to watch it on yhose websites, that's why I watch it on my second phone here.
And you are not alone, even I don't freak out, I will be frustrated. And then not only that, I will get blamed by my Dad because he thinks my PC got virus just because I watch or download something inappropriate. Yeah right…
Just wait for an episode or two to get uploaded to YouTube and watch it before it gets taken down.

Not just Youtube, even some questionable websites will have the videos missing after awhile.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Agreed. Amazing game. And tomorrow DR2 releases on Steam, can't wait!
Now all that's left for me to do in DR1 is
collecting all undergarments.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Maximillion Galactica, who post Hiroyuki Swano's songs, got terminated... dang...

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Agreed. Amazing game. And tomorrow DR2 releases on Steam, can't wait!
Now all that's left for me to do in DR1 is
collecting all undergarments.
Whoaaaa, wait, I missed that. What're you talking about?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Welp, had just finish watch Kabaneri of Iron Fortress episode 2

Mumei looks hotter and more older when she's in her battle suit. (Also Mumei in Kanji 無名 actually means "No name",hm...) Also more bada** already when we see her fight against those Kabaners.
It also seems that Mumei is not completely immune to the Kabaner virus, she still has to strip her neck after 110 seconds...
Takumi (No, not that Takumi) is really brave in this episode at least.
And sad for Ayama's father, that makes me wonder... when and why did he got bite?
And Ikoma is a dork... even when he's Kabaneri

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Whoaaaa, wait, I missed that. What're you talking about?
School Mode.
Requirements:
  • Complete the entire Report Card first (having a star next to someone means the report on that character is complete). Without this you can't get them.
  • Build the final Monokuma work. Without this the true ending won't be unlocked and you can't get it.
  • Use Trip Tickets succesfully ten times to boost their hearts to 10. You get more Trip Tickets by successfully building a Monokuma Work.
I'd recommend you to use the first playthrough for filling the Report Card and leveling Gathering/Cleaning. And you need at least five playthroughs to get all undergarments.

[/QUOTE]

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So no notifs for this thread showed up in my alerts at all. Thanks Smashboards!

So you finished DR? What'd you think? Surprised at the mastermind? Hagakure feelings?
1. Excellent. Probably one of my favorite games now. The mix between Phoenix Wright + Battle Royale + And Then There Were None really works out. Though I wish the word "DESPAIR" wasn't thrown in your face so many times.
2. Noooot quite... I suspected it immediatly when I noticed the final corpse's hair. Compared it to their picture and the dots just connected. Though I wasn't expecting them to have that many screws missing.
3. Not sure why I would have feelings for Hiro, could you explain?

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
>Me on my way to do the homework I forgot to make during my holidays
924.gif

What's going on here anyway ?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So, I guess it's back to Povertyboards for me.
Man, did I forget how annoying these ads are, especially on mobile and tablet (tablet is like a space heater because of them). Time to fire up the adblockers :p
Anything interesting happening around here?

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
I take offense to that.

So I just noticed that Ryu's eyebrows stick out over his headband, and now I get extremely distracted by them every time I look at him.
He wears the headband to keep his eyebrow hair out of his eyes.

No, I want you to really think about this. Without the headband, the hair on his eyebrows is so long it actually drapes down over his eyes. The headband is really a medical necessity for some rampant forehead hair growth that's so bad that merely shaving them off is not enough.

You are welcome.

Last edited:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Changed the title back as we're not supposed to change it into a different language, at least not after last time...

:sadsheep:

D

Deleted member

The current thread title should be kept permanently. Simplicity is always good.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Dark Souls 3 has got to be one of the best 60$ I have ever spent.
Game came out on monday at 6pm CST.

I can only imagine how many hundreds of hours I'm going to pour into this game.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
I just finished JoJo's Bizarre Adventure season 1. It was great. I must say that German engineering is the world's greatest.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The current thread title should be kept permanently. Simplicity is always good.
Remind me to prank you when your premium runs out :4dk:

#BringBackGrandDad

Maximillion Galactica, who post Hiroyuki Swano's songs, got terminated... dang...
That dude also uploaded all the Xenoblade X soundtrack.... ****!

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What happened last time?
We had written Baka in Japanese in the title, and iirc Google Translate translated it to some slur, rather than the actual meaning of idiot.

So, I guess it's back to Povertyboards for me.
Man, did I forget how annoying these ads are, especially on mobile and tablet (tablet is like a space heater because of them). Time to fire up the adblockers :p
Anything interesting happening around here?
I'll be joining you in a week's time.

Well, time to bring back the square avatars.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
We had written Baka in Japanese in the title, and iirc Google Translate translated it to some slur, rather than the actual meaning of idiot.

Oh, Google Translate. You never fail to amuse me.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Oh my god Danganronpa Abridged is one of the funniest things I've seen

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Is it weird that my computer can run L4D2 at constant 50 - 60 FPS, but not Pokémon Black 2 & White 2? My framerate goes all over the place. At this point, I'm thinking of just buying the game off of Amazon or going to Gamestop myself and purchasing it if they still have it.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The funny thing about emulating White Version 2 on your computer is that none of your Pokemon gain any experience after any battle. You'd basically have to play the game on an actual DS or 3DS system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom