• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah, my main bother is that I have the idea they just gave one a Mega for the sake of giving a Mega. Bisharp and Stunfisk for example, although I read somewhere they gave Stunfisk one as a joke.

Why does it turn into a horse?
Goes from a bishop to a knight?

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Hey, guys. :4wario:

Haven't had access to the Internet for the past week due to a family trip, and school has been keeping me pretty busy, so apologies for not showing up recently. I have off all this week though, so I'll probably be posting more frequently... It's nice to be back!

Fire Emblem has been eating up all my time, videogame-wise. I haven't even finished Birthright yet.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Hello guys, I would like to say,

I'M THE BEST FALCO EVER!

I'm going to bed.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got my New 3DS as a late birthday present. Even though I was really out of practice, I managed to actually win a handful of matches online.

Not to mention how great that Mega Man Home theme is.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Jesus why is there so much Youtube drama recently?
We're only four months into the year. By the end of it Youtube will turn into the Mojave.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Jesus why is there so much Youtube drama recently?
We're only four months into the year. By the end of it Youtube will turn into the Mojave.
Care to explain what? Can't say I normally care a whole lot but I'm curious I guess.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
...so it truly is a ghost town now, huh?

That's too bad. At least there are people like me still here!

On a brighter note: DIS BLOG DOE. I'm not sorry, because I've gotten quite big on FM music as of late. Particularly those red-meat basslines - mmmmmm~MMMMM!

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Care to explain what? Can't say I normally care a whole lot but I'm curious I guess.
I'm fairly certain he's referring to the H3H3 "scandal".

From my understanding, a popular YouTube person named Leafy created a video making fun of an autistic man who also creates videos. Said man began receiving death threats, and H3H3 (another heavily popular YouTube channel, if you've never heard of them) got involved, making a video denouncing him. Leafy retaliated, posting a bunch of images from private conversation featuring H3H3, trying to get people to turn against him. Really, it's not a good scene for anyone involved.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace

From my understanding, a popular YouTube person named Leafy created a video making fun of an autistic man who also creates videos. Said man began receiving death threats, and H3H3 (another heavily popular YouTube channel, if you've never heard of them) got involved, making a video denouncing him. Leafy retaliated, posting a bunch of images from private conversation featuring H3H3, trying to get people to turn against him. Really, it's not a good scene for anyone involved.
also related, videogamedunkey parodied this whole feud with a video of his own

also in the meantime, have Quartz Quadrant Present JP courtesy of GiIvasunner

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Ah. That one, I'm familiar with that one already. I thought something else popped up as well or something.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
It seems that things have gone less ghost towny again, which is quite enjoyable.
Though I am not sure if I prefer the thread being in coma or having Deadpool as waifu material under discussion.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I haven't been posting here because I'm too busy posting with the other privileged people. *Scrooge swims*

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
looking back, I really love Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sumo Digital did an outstanding job with that game. even with its flaws (unfortunate cuts, the fact that Mario Kart 8 killed the Wii U online server population, and those Traffic Missions which can go eat a 32X) it is enjoyable all the way through, it's a huge SEGA love-letter, and the missions greatly reward skill and persistence. in other words, it's a 9/10 game...maybe even a 10/10. now if only I was able to get the Steam version...

but yeah, this game is deserving of a third entry.

...maybe number 3 can cross the streams with Nintendo?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think after the whole Premium thing everyone simply migrated to the Disco Room and no one wanted to leave. And since the brunt of it happened here I can see where the drop in activity comes from.

Ironic really. As before we had a major issue with too many posts being made.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I think after the whole Premium thing everyone simply migrated to the Disco Room and no one wanted to leave. And since the brunt of it happened here I can see where the drop in activity comes from.

Ironic really. As before we had a major issue with too many posts being made.
Thing is, the Disco Room offers more liberties. It still has regulations, but users don't worry about double posting or pic only posts, so the migration was bound to happen.

And again, Hylian's incident already decreased the activity. The bluening killed it.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Thing is, the Disco Room offers more liberties. It still has regulations, but users don't worry about double posting or pic only posts, so the migration was bound to happen.

And again, Hylian's incident already decreased the activity. The bluening killed it.
Oh sure don't get me wrong. But I do find it funny how much the times have changed.

And I'll be honest in some cases I don't mind. After a while the spam and pic only posts got irritating after a while, particularly when people tried actually discussing something and then "LOL POOP MEMES XDXD".
Not gonna lie, even during my time in the Disco Room I still didn't care for it. Shame really as I liked the people there (even if it got pulled down by the "ironic" ****posting).

It's that reason why I shipped over to the NintenZone Social Thread. Because I wanted to be social, not have to be tossed around along with immature jokes I could just as easily find on some kid's Youtube channel.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
That was somewhat intended. :p

-------------------------------

On to something geekier.
Say, aldelaro5 aldelaro5
Have you ever used OpenSUSE?

:231:
I might have in one of my networking class, I don;t really remember all the linux distro.

Plus if I did I didn't really gave a fair shot.

So count this as no, I only heard the name.

Btw I'ts looking more likely I do a blog, like I just did the categorises and links, next would be the about page then the layout, after i might actually be ready to use it.

If it happens, the blog is going to be about exhaustive views on video game in general and their engineering (so I can post both exhaustive opinions and glitch related or glitch hunting related stuff).

My categories are simple so far, I have a parent categories called video games where i post anything that isn't a review or about games engineering. On that category, I have 2 child one, one for reviews and one about video game engineering (stuff like glitches that interests me, the one I found or just generally talking about stuff that interests about mechanics and such (like what does it take for a game to be promising when glitch hunting).

I think I may add more as I see fit, but it;s really basic so far because I haven;t even started yet.

For pages, I MIGHT add an FAQ, but for now, only a well explained abotu page of me will be fine. For links, I just put my social media stuff so yt, tweeter and twitch (btw I stopped to stream lately because of dolphin not wanting to update its graphics, maybe it would be fixed once I upgrade my distro or get dolphin 5.0 when it comes out).

The theme is the simplest theme I could find with possibility for a dark background and fortunately, I was able to put a greenish foreground color :)

I feel I don;t want to do periodic, I don't like to be on schedule for this so it;s goign to be mostly I would post when i feel like it (this means it might get inactive for some weeks, but I do play games a lot so).

So yeah, one thign for sure: if this happens, thsn is goign to cut a lot of my sb activity, maybe to the point where I am rarely active.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I wouldn't say this thread died since it still gets some activity. It's just not as much as there used to.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
I'm actually fine with the amount of activity that has been now. (Not when this thread was dead but after it awakened a moment ago.) I like more peaceful conversation. Nintenzone social would also be great, but I find it a little too active, and combine that with time zones, I often see it jumping 3 pages overnight and changing subject before I get to say anything, which is kind of irritating.

I am like this pace a lot, though this occasionally dies. Luckily death gets better pretty easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom