• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I'm still trying to figure out how the Support system works in FE...
So, if two units are within one title of each other, they can build up their support, and then they can have special conversations that cause their Support level to increase. Is that it?
What are the benefits to units having higher support levels? Is it stat boosts?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm still trying to figure out how the Support system works in FE...
So, if two units are within one title of each other, they can build up their support, and then they can have special conversations that cause their Support level to increase. Is that it?
What are the benefits to units having higher support levels? Is it stat boosts?
Yes.

Furret24

Smash Master
There sure are a lot of people on here who have been losing their premium recently. :yoshimelee:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
There sure are a lot of people on here who have been losing their premium recently. :yoshimelee:
Yup! Including me later today. It'll be weird being orange again, but it's kinda a good thing imo. Hopefully we can make this thread an awesome thread again!

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I'm losing my Premium later today as well.
Losing access to the DR kind of sucks, but such is life. Hopefully I can help pump some life back into the good old Social Thread. :grin:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm still premium for the next few months.

I only got it so I could change my old name and horrible title. I mean, Minecraft is cool, but "Enderman_Aura" with the title, "Keep Staring" was just... ew. Just ew.

I may change both one last time. The title will change to something more accurate about myself, though. Something involving Skyrim probably.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

I only got it so I could change my old name and horrible title. I mean, Minecraft is cool, but "Enderman_Aura" with the title, "Keep Staring" was just... ew. Just ew.

I may change both one last time. The title will change to something more accurate about myself, though. Something involving Skyrim probably.
Inb4 someone pranks you after your premium ends to change your title.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm in perpetual premium so I'll always be blue... Until they (hopefully) change to a better colour.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I just removed my custom title.
I figure that I'd rather just keep SmashBoard's basic ranks than end up stuck with a custom title I'll end up disliking in a few month's time. :ohwell:

(Also apparently I'm a Smash Lord now, so that's cool)

Last edited:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Hum... will a Prank make the custom title go away once it has expired?

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Well, at least the thread is now slow enough for me to follow!
thatisn'tagoodthingatallihatethis: (

D

Deleted member

"Aurane" and the current user title are both pretty good in my opinion. But you're free to do whatever you want with them.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"Aurane" and the current user title are both pretty good in my opinion. But you're free to do whatever you want with them.
The name is probably gonna stay but the title doesn't make sense other then for the avatar, which is why I'm gonna change it.

But I got some time to think about it.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The name is probably gonna stay but the title doesn't make sense other then for the avatar, which is why I'm gonna change it.

But I got some time to think about it.
Since your name has :4lucario:, make it 'Aspiring Martial Artist'. :p

:231:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Since your name has :4lucario:, make it 'Aspiring Martial Artist'. :p

:231:
Heh... My original name AuraSage and beyond had nothing to do with Lucario. The alias AuraSage was something I had long before Lucario even existed.

Magnus (Psada in later incarnations) the Aura Sage was an original character I use to roleplay as a lot. A holy warrior who fought to preserve the balance of life. When I first joined Smashboards, I chose asage94 cause it was short and simple, and it held a little background of what I liked and still like. Now, the name Aurane is the name of my Breton Bladesman from Skyrim. The irony that Aurane is an actual name from the TES series makes it that much more perfect. Which is why I'm probably sticking with it.

I've always held that kind of thing in my names. asage94, AuraSage, Viotini- they all involve my love of roleplaying. My recent name Enderman_Aura wasn't, however. I got drunk one night and changed my name. As for Sir Aura- that was just a small joke just to get my name changed ASAP.
I actually got until next month as I was only given a 3 month freemium gift. :p
Then you failed me. :4ganondorf:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Welp, Premium sooooooon gonna end for me. The only way I could get it back is if I win that one Disco room tournament thingy. I dont really expect to win XP but one must try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom