• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Rewatched the trailer. Bayo actually looks like a character I'd enjoy playing as with those ridiculous combos and projectiles.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
She sort of reminds me of a traditional fighting game. I am going to spend hours in the lab trying to perfect those crazy combos.
She looks interesting but I wonder how many of those combos are even true combos XD. But the fact that she has the Marvel vs Capcom 3 Dante **** with the extra hits with her guns she's gonna be REALLY good wtih racking the damage.

Also her recovery is wtf. XD I really hope she gives Sheik a run for her money too.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Mythra Mythra
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo

Thanks to both of you. At least I can have that to cheer me up a bit, especially after being brutally demoralized in Smash today...

EDIT: Oh um, Pit (and his dark copy) blushes while you're holding him in a grab. You'll see the same blush right after he breaks free from a grab too, and the blush is exclusive to the Wii U version. It's kinda cute actually.
I never seen Palutena blush though, if someone said that she does.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Mythra Mythra

Thanks to both of you. At least I can have that to cheer me up a bit, especially after being brutally demoralized in Smash today...

EDIT: Oh um, Pit (and his dark copy) blushes while you're holding him in a grab. You'll see the same blush right after he breaks free from a grab too, and the blush is exclusive to the Wii U version. It's kinda cute actually.
Aw, it is just a Pit specific animation? That is... Unfortunate. But now I want to play a couple rounds with Pit and just grab him relentlessly while taking precious screenshots. Bowser and Pit, lets go!

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
After a long while of testing, I officially hate today's patch.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Shulk's buffs may make me re-main him again

:4shulk:BRITISH POWA:4bayonetta:

Morbi

Scavenger
Shulk's buffs may make me re-main him again

:4shulk:BRITISH POWA:4bayonetta:
Did he even get any buffs that were not .5 or 1% damage increases? Because he has character flaws... Quite a few of them. A little bit of extra damage on his aerials and tilts is not going to fix those.

That being said, the British accent is probably enough reason to pick him up again.

Johnny Heart Gold

Smash Journeyman
Mythra Mythra

Really? Can you post a picture of the 3 of them to see? I'm pretty sure I never noticed that

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Really? Can you post a picture of the 3 of them to see? I'm pretty sure I never noticed that
I can only show the Pit one, using one of my snapshots I took months ago.

Yep, a blush for a lucky angel.

I can't confirm the Palutena blush at all, but I only seen her blush during one of Toon Link's "congrats" screens Don't know how that's done, though.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
So other than the Wii U's 9.0 Classic Mode (which is hard as balls without customs or equipment), I was able to beat 3DS's Classic Mode and All Star Mode (on both systems) in the hardest difficulty with Cloud. And even that I was able to barely made 8.5 with him which I think is the highest I've done without customs. I've only been able to do the hardest solo difficulties with characters I've eventually mained at one point too (Rosaluma and Yoshi), so I'm pretty happy to say that I think Cloud will be my #1.

Also, Cloud is really fun to play as. Like legit I had a lot of fun playing this game, but Cloud is the character I've had the most fun using

Also I'm a **** for Final Fantasy 7 so there's that.:4cloud: It makes me wanna play it again (I have the ps4 verison too!) but Xenoblade X is taking up all the time. :4shulk:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
The best part of this is that apparently the US ballot had Bayo as the fifth pick, while the other ones ware non-negotiable. This means people actually mass-voted for Shrek.

But unlike Gamefaqs, Sakurai dont give a single crap about your troll votes :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The best part of this is that apparently the US ballot had Bayo as the fifth pick, while the other ones ware non-negotiable. This means people actually mass-voted for Shrek.

But unlike Gamefaqs, Sakurai dont give a single crap about your troll votes :p
Not related to your post at all, but how do you feel about the Knuckles costume?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Not related to your post at all, but how do you feel about the Knuckles costume?
I chuckled

Im actually pretty happy Knuckles got anything playable, even a costume. I already had a Mii fighter trying to cosplay Knucks, so this helps me greatly.

And on my own note unrelated to your post, God damn is Cloud fun to play!

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
You know where else there's much salt. The new Death Battle.
I find it funny how people always seem to dislike because of the results of a death battle instead of the death battle itself.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
She was leaked a long time ago

When DP intervened during Bayo's trailer, he acted like he was chastising Pit, but really, he was coming to take her place as the REAL Bayonetta.

Too bad the REALLY REAL Bayonetta beat him in 5 seconds.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
tbh i have my reasons to be upset

i don't want to wait 6 more years just for another chance for my babies to come back, with the chance of them being shafted again

it's not a good thought to have

at all

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I was happiest for the Geno costume. Never ever though he would get anything, so this was rather sweet.

Their happiness is the most band-wagon free as well, heh. :p

:231:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So last night I stayed up for HOURS playing as Cloud. He's pretty good, I think I can make some pretty good use of him before Corrin and Bayonetta come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom