• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Master Core doesn't really strike me as an eldritch horror, just a powerful black mass of stuff
But I guess what people see as a cosmic horror varies
If you ever do write the fic remember that Master and Crazy Hand can create/destroy a universe at full-power, which likely means that Mater Core is still holding back when you fight it
Well, here's how I think of it.

It's body is a bunch of little black particles surrounding an orb of energy which is presumably it's brain. These particles appear to not be physically connected, and they can shapeshift into nearly anything. The full physical form of this thing as indicated by Master Fortress must also be absolutely massive.

Combine this with the aforementioned world creation/destruction powers, and you have something that both utterly breaks physics and has an utterly bizarre physical manifestation.

Certainly more incomprehensible than an Inkling with bat wings, at least from the perspective of someone who's never read any Lovecraft.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Perhaps to keep with the Halloween trend, I should continue Dead Space 2.

Well, now I'm playing Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, so that also counts

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Ooooh you are off to a good start already
I could've sworn I've seen Jack Frost somewhere before, but I dunno.

I fused and obtained a few other personas, but I don't remember which ones they are.
Also, Jack Frost ended up getting the bonus skill "Fire Resistance" from the Fusion Forecast.
Seeing as how it's an Ice Persona, I'm guessing that that's good.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
yeah thats good. if you have him equipped, you will take less fire damage so maybe you could try Yukikos shadow again

Keep in mind the time limit when you have to save people btw
Oh no, I beat Yukiko's shadow a while ago.
The first two times were hard, but the third try was pretty easy.
I tried to fight her on 4/28, but I decided to grind to level 14 (Which got Yosuke and Chie new attacks) and then fought her on 4/29
It has already been about an in-game week since I rescued her.
The current in-game date is 5/8

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh no, I beat Yukiko's shadow a while ago.
The first two times were hard, but the third try was pretty easy.
I tried to fight her on 4/28, but I decided to grind to level 14 (Which got Yosuke and Chie new attacks) and then fought her on 4/29
It has already been about an in-game week since I rescued her.
The current in-game date is 5/8
I am loving how involved you sound about this game, Im loving it so much

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I'd rather not, but I'm willing to acquiesce if you really, really want to.
Psh, this is a social thread! We do what we want! It's meaningful discussion!
I like being close to the people. That place intimidates me too.
Apologies for the late reply. I've been kinda busy today, and I've been devoting my limited amount of free time to geeking out about Gravity Falls today. I guess it depends on how people feel about our discussions. If nobody minds us having lengthy posts about various topics, we can stay here. If people dislike our conversations being here, then we can consider moving elsewhere. How does that sound to you (and to everyone else who frequents this thread as well)?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Apologies for the late reply. I've been kinda busy today, and I've been devoting my limited amount of free time to geeking out about Gravity Falls today. I guess it depends on how people feel about our discussions. If nobody minds us having lengthy posts about various topics, we can stay here. If people dislike our conversations being here, then we can consider moving elsewhere. How does that sound to you (and to everyone else who frequents this thread as well)?
I sorry but What are you, everyones mom now or something?

Obviously if no one told them to stop, they couldn't care what they were talking about.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
What are you, everyones mom now or something?
Well that was uncalled for.

Obviously if no one told them to stop, they couldn't care
Actually, yesterday during a discussion between MonK4 and me, a user said that our discussion should go to the Debate Hall. So this was something we were discussing yesterday.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Whats also uncalled for was talking to us like we are children but alright
In what way did I belittle all of you? If it sounds like that to you, I'm sorry, but I was just continuing a conversation from yesterday--I thought I had a good idea on how to ensure that everyone was satisfied, so that MonK and I could continue our interesting discussion without bothering anyone here.

D

Deleted member

In what way did I belittle all of you? If it sounds like that to you, I'm sorry, but I was just continuing a conversation from yesterday--I thought I had a good idea on how to ensure that everyone was satisfied, so that MonK and I could continue our interesting discussion without bothering anyone here.
Another option would be moving it to either a group or a conversation. I don't pay attention to it, so do whatever you please.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im watching a video of a dude unboxing and revieweing a Tamal
I reached a new level of bored today

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello there, how you going? Me, i am so raging right now, because i still need 2 freaking stars. God damn, when i finally be able to upload more level?!

D

Deleted member

Hello there, how you going? Me, i am so raging right now, because i still need 2 freaking stars. God damn, when i finally be able to upload more level?!
I'm doing good, other than being pranked for the sixth time (which means nothing), there's not much to say.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm doing good, other than being pranked for the sixth time (which means nothing), there's not much to say.
Speaking of prank, i should do that on someone. Because i feel like it right now.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm downloading Mario teaches typing

Along with King's Quest 2, it was one of the very first computer games I've ever played

Way back in...1993

King's Quest was a 1986 game, I believe...so it was 7 years old when I played it

Edit: Back then, I didn't know how to type. I have a 75 WPM now though

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG Mario teaches typing is actually kind of hard

If you were typing words, it would be simple...

But just random letters in nonsensical order?

WOW, that is actually kind of difficult

I got like, 11 words/ minute

Edit: The final level DOES have words so I am doing MUCH better.

The only problem is...sometimes it uses more than 1 space between words. Also, the animations sometimes interfere with your typing.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Every single one of my Gameboy advance games are gone.

Without a single trace

It's weird

I dunno what could have happened

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In high school and early college I dressed all "goth" or whatever

Y'know, since it's Halloween month I might as well bust out my old spiked neck choker and the likes

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'd like to join in on the discussions. :c
It's alright Dr. Ivo I Robotnik because all are welcome in these fun discussions. But one can hope that certain users aren't snooping as usual instead of talking like the rest of us.

My GF had the time of her life getting to know some users around here and having an interesting conversation in the Daisy thread. Never thought that joking about future Pink Gold Peach-esque newcomers in newer Mario Karts would be so hilarious.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So since now, i have watch some episode of TOME, i have played a little of MMZ4, (Who seem really better than the others, not to say that the others we're bad tough.) and i am going to write now something on my fiction.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
It's alright Dr. Ivo I Robotnik because all are welcome in these fun discussions. But one can hope that certain users aren't snooping as usual instead of talking like the rest of us.

My GF had the time of her life getting to know some users around here and having an interesting conversation in the Daisy thread. Never thought that joking about future Pink Gold Peach-esque newcomers in newer Mario Karts would be so hilarious.
Hey Azure, Yellow Gold Mario is a totes shoo-in. He was arguably the selling point of Brawl's Multi-Man Mode and had his own Unicorn Amiibo (which I currently own). :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hey Azure, Yellow Gold Mario is a totes shoo-in. He was arguably the selling point of Brawl's Multi-Man Mode and had his own Unicorn Amiibo (which I currently own). :p
Not before we get Yellow Golden Peach in the roster. Even her Amiibo was confirmed thanks to my great great grandpappy that works at Nintendo.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Not before we get Yellow Golden Peach in the roster. Even her Amiibo was confirmed thanks to by great great grandpappy that works at Nintendo.

0/10 Not enough pink in that gold

Son, I'm much disappointed in you. But you still get an A for effort on that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom