• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Not before we get Yellow Golden Peach in the roster. Even her Amiibo was confirmed thanks to by great great grandpappy that works at Nintendo.

Can you demand to your grandpappy to have some info on the Green Emerald Luigi Amiibo? I known it exist but Nintendo don't want to talk about it.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Can you demand to your grandpappy to have some info on the Green Emerald Luigi Amiibo? I known it exist but Nintendo don't want to talk about it.
I've just got done talking with him and he said that the Amiibo design is not fully ready yet. But he did slide me a little sneak peek of what his final stance would be when standing on the red stand. Though it will be in a spoiler since this is top secret information.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I've just got done talking with him and he said that the Amiibo design is not fully ready yet. But he did slide me a little sneak peek of what his final stance would be when standing on the red stand. Though it will be in a spoiler since this is top secret information.

Sweet. Can't wait to add that bad boy to my ever expanding collection. Even if I wind up paying a **** ton like the poor saps that paid for that Golden Mario Amiibo on eBay. :troll:

words cant explain how much. I would love that in MK8

Agreed. I would love the idea of a Green Emerald Luigi more than Baby Rosalina. And why not throw in Blue Cobalt Waluigi while we're at it?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just a question, i have just written the name of some theme for my character. ( You known that, in some Anime or video game, one character have like a music for him. Like Zero in MMX and MMZ, who have a plenty of theme.) Is anyone want to see it?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Oh yeah, about that: am I the only one who doesn't get scared by Giygas?
I found the Giygas battle to be more intense, surprising, and (if you know his backstory) depressing that scary.

Of course, I also know many people who were really scared by it. I've found that every time I look for reactions to something scary, there's always people who don't find it scary.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Y'know something that has bugged me for years

When I was young, before I went to school one day my parents said "We'll have a surprise for you when you get home"

Well, I got home later and there was a puppy

Well, years later I find out they just bought the dog spontaneously while shopping. They didn't plan to buy it

So, if the puppy wasn't the surprise... what was?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am back from school. I see i did not miss anything important. How is everyone?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am back from school. I see i did not miss anything important. How is everyone?
I have begin MMZ4, i have watched some episode of TOME, i have write some thing about my fiction and i still need two stars for SMM.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I have begin MMZ4, i have watched some episode of TOME, i have write some thing about my fiction and i still need two stars for SMM.
2 stars? That is so close!

I might expand my guide too. No one else has said anything about my guide i made. I hope it is not terrible.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
2 stars? That is so close!

I might expand my guide too. No one else has said anything about my guide i made. I hope it is not terrible.
Yup, just two freaking stars.:4charizard:

Also, speaking of writing thing. What i writted is the name of the theme of my character. (The name of the song of my character.)
It's not finish of course but i have write alot of name. Do you want to see it?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Yup, just two freaking stars.:4charizard:

Also, speaking of writing thing. What i writted is the name of the theme of my character. (The name of the song of my character.)
It's not finish of course but i have write alot of name. Do you want to see it?
OK. I will see what you wrote. :)

How many amiibos do you have? I have 7 as of right now.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK. I will see what you wrote. :)

How many amiibos do you have? I have 7 as of right now.
I have 2 Amiibo, Samus and Link.

Also, here all the name. Keep in mind that it's maybe not the final name for every thing you see.
Blue Sky – Omegia Theme :

The Legendary Soldier – Cobra Theme:

The Red Hunter – Erzo Theme:

White Madness – Cendorium Theme:

The First Chosen One – Zeliux Theme:

The Emperor of the Universe – Hota Theme:

Friend and Enemy – Cobra VS Erzo Theme:

R E A L I T Y – Theme of the Red Titan:

I D E A L – Theme of the Blue Titan :

Glory of the Past – Hector Theme :

Corrupted Blood – D.M. Theme :

The Super Mega Awesome Hero of Justice – Sulesse Theme :

Eternal Nemesis – Serpos Theme :

Burning Will – Zelax Theme :

X, The Darkness Himself – Theme of the Black Titan:

No Time to Run, it’s Time to Fight! – Battle Theme (R-Man Arc) :

I am the Number One - Alphiax-1 Theme:

The Shadow R-Man – Alphiax-2 Theme:

A Endless Wind – Marsa Theme:
So yeah, what do you think?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just finished watching the latest episode of Gravity Falls

OH. MY. LORD.

I have goosebumps, my heart is racing, body shivering, and jaw dropped in absolute shock.

This is hands down the most incredible thing I've EVER seen on TV! And this is a cartoon on a ****ing kids' channel for Pete's sake!

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
I think you need to be close to the final store.I cant explain good so its best to look at the wiki
Okay, thanks.

OH. MY. LORD.

I have goosebumps, my heart is racing, body shivering, and jaw dropped in absolute shock.

This is hands down the most incredible thing I've EVER seen on TV! And this is a cartoon on a ****ing kids' channel for Pete's sake!
I'm curious; have you ever watched the cartoon Samurai Jack?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I have 2 Amiibo, Samus and Link.

Also, here all the name. Keep in mind that it's maybe not the final name for every thing you see.
Blue Sky – Omegia Theme :

The Legendary Soldier – Cobra Theme:

The Red Hunter – Erzo Theme:

White Madness – Cendorium Theme:

The First Chosen One – Zeliux Theme:

The Emperor of the Universe – Hota Theme:

Friend and Enemy – Cobra VS Erzo Theme:

R E A L I T Y – Theme of the Red Titan:

I D E A L – Theme of the Blue Titan :

Glory of the Past – Hector Theme :

Corrupted Blood – D.M. Theme :

The Super Mega Awesome Hero of Justice – Sulesse Theme :

Eternal Nemesis – Serpos Theme :

Burning Will – Zelax Theme :

X, The Darkness Himself – Theme of the Black Titan:

No Time to Run, it’s Time to Fight! – Battle Theme (R-Man Arc) :

I am the Number One - Alphiax-1 Theme:

The Shadow R-Man – Alphiax-2 Theme:

A Endless Wind – Marsa Theme:
So yeah, what do you think?
It looks very good. Are these real music that exist or just made up?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It looks very good. Are these real music that exist or just made up?
All have been made by myself. But i don't have made any music, here. It's just the name of what i could give if my fiction become a anime and that i have to find name for the music. The name of the music to reflect the character of my story and others thing like that.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X here;s some info i got that YOU will understand because I watched the latest (December 2014 lol) world record run of spm (well, I skimmed through it) and the game was done in 4 hours and 24 minutes (that mgiht be a lot for a run, but TTYD was 6 hours before......lol). Here's what I learned:
prologue: they do drop off from the tower because you actually sequence break some numbers, but that I would have guessed it tbh.

1-2: learned a fantastic thing: pixl has a failsafe. What it means is if you skip the pixl you need to beat the game, but beat the level, a textbox will appear saying that a pixl heard about your journey and joined you. This is the ebst failsafe ever lol :) This is crucial to know for me because it means that skipping a pixl might not mean you skip him forever. You can also skip thoreau, there;s a gltich that involves dying while using a life shrom which allows you to flip and you know what happens when you flip in air? gives you a jump. Thudley can be used to always be able to do this gltich though. You essentially skip the second bridge and so the rest of the ch.

Also, that ch had a short cut I wasn't aware of :)

1-3: they just do the red palm thing.....done, that's actually not even a sequence break there)

2-3: they jsut get slim and enter the code, nto a sequence break here.

3-1: they go to a pipe int he air, idk it was a shorcut.

3-2: the boss can be beaten by simply flipping to 3d, get the the tentacles and wait for the red one to appear, switch to bowser and fire......lol

3-3: some clever tricks are doen to not get into the spike room and hit the switch, but I really want to hit that switch from the top cause that tree is freakign annoying.

3-4: the START to get carrie then enter the codes.

oh also they stopwatch francis, clever.

ch4 has nothing that interested me.....

5-1: just do the block code and yes runners have memory :)

5-4: they just use one of the cragnons to activate the red switch. They also skip the cage room with some thudley jumps.

7-2: interesting, they go on top of a question block to SEE dorguy on the screen to use the wiimote to reveal him, they don;t get on the top platform, this teleports you there because there;s a cutscene that does that.

7-3......bunch of jumps with luigi and I think thudley jump, not sure.

7-4: lol, they skip overvator with thudley jumps and skip the rainbow bridge with thudley jumps, that ch is broken :)

8-3: you know the room with the blue switch that was OBVIOUSLY mimi (please, I hope you knew....)? Well, the key to the door is at the room on the top in which you can access by a hole in the celling, they just thudley jump there (yes, that glitch is broken, but not enough).

that's it, the bosses strats are op, but the bosses are all easy including the final one (dies in like 2-3 hits).

the run is here if you are interested, but I saw ntohign of interest other than that:

:)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't known what to do right now. Is someone here have a idea? The only thing that come to mind is to do a draw because of this music.
It would be like a sad draw.
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X here;s some info i got that YOU will understand because I watched the latest (December 2014 lol) world record run of spm (well, I skimmed through it) and the game was done in 4 hours and 24 minutes (that mgiht be a lot for a run, but TTYD was 6 hours before......lol). Here's what I learned:
prologue: they do drop off from the tower because you actually sequence break some numbers, but that I would have guessed it tbh.

1-2: learned a fantastic thing: pixl has a failsafe. What it means is if you skip the pixl you need to beat the game, but beat the level, a textbox will appear saying that a pixl heard about your journey and joined you. This is the ebst failsafe ever lol :) This is crucial to know for me because it means that skipping a pixl might not mean you skip him forever. You can also skip thoreau, there;s a gltich that involves dying while using a life shrom which allows you to flip and you know what happens when you flip in air? gives you a jump. Thudley can be used to always be able to do this gltich though. You essentially skip the second bridge and so the rest of the ch.

Also, that ch had a short cut I wasn't aware of :)

1-3: they just do the red palm thing.....done, that's actually not even a sequence break there)

2-3: they jsut get slim and enter the code, nto a sequence break here.

3-1: they go to a pipe int he air, idk it was a shorcut.

3-2: the boss can be beaten by simply flipping to 3d, get the the tentacles and wait for the red one to appear, switch to bowser and fire......lol

3-3: some clever tricks are doen to not get into the spike room and hit the switch, but I really want to hit that switch from the top cause that tree is freakign annoying.

3-4: the START to get carrie then enter the codes.

oh also they stopwatch francis, clever.

ch4 has nothing that interested me.....

5-1: just do the block code and yes runners have memory :)

5-4: they just use one of the cragnons to activate the red switch. They also skip the cage room with some thudley jumps.

7-2: interesting, they go on top of a question block to SEE dorguy on the screen to use the wiimote to reveal him, they don;t get on the top platform, this teleports you there because there;s a cutscene that does that.

7-3......bunch of jumps with luigi and I think thudley jump, not sure.

7-4: lol, they skip overvator with thudley jumps and skip the rainbow bridge with thudley jumps, that ch is broken :)

8-3: you know the room with the blue switch that was OBVIOUSLY mimi (please, I hope you knew....)? Well, the key to the door is at the room on the top in which you can access by a hole in the celling, they just thudley jump there (yes, that glitch is broken, but not enough).

that's it, the bosses strats are op, but the bosses are all easy including the final one (dies in like 2-3 hits).

the run is here if you are interested, but I saw ntohign of interest other than that:

:)
I understand this time what you sayed, but a video of 4 hours? No thanks, or atleast not today.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
You are now entering a world that is extremely ****.
In this world, EA makes good video games, and Sonic 2006 is a universally hailed masterpiece.
You are now entering...

THE DUNKEY ZONE.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I don't known what to do right now. Is someone here have a idea? The only thing that come to mind is to do a draw because of this music.
It would be like a sad draw.

I understand this time what you sayed, but a video of 4 hours? No thanks, or atleast not today.
I didn;t watched all of it, I just downlaoded the video, run vlc and had me constantly pressing shift + right all the time. It advances by 5 seocnds. I do this to skim through it, like I don;t care if there;s cut scene or if he does stuff normally, what I care is how he does it.

and btw, December 2014 is old for a wr, especially onwe that coudl have improvements, that tells you that there;s not much runners interested.....

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I'm absolutely certain now that there will be a direct pretty soon and they're going to announce Balloon Fighter, available for free in honor of Satoru Iwata.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is anyone here can do some Smash? I don't known what to do for being honest...

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

OH. MY. LORD.

It was a pretty good episode, although I think "Not What He Seems" was a lot more enticing compared to this cliffhanger. I have to give this cliffhanger's credit though in that I don't have a clue what will happen in the next episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom