• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

That's why you don't use Snapchat.

The idea of having to send pictures to send texts is just ridiculous to me.
Well we were texting and she sent me a Snap as well and I just hate not replying but I've got nothing to send back

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Well we were texting and she sent me a Snap as well and I just hate not replying but I've got nothing to send back
Back when I used snapchat I usually either did what you did or took a picture of the wall and drew something on it.

Soul.

So I go to Snapchat's article on the largely misinformed Wikipedia, and apparently it was hacked in 2013?
Everyone uses Whatsapp. That's boring.
Nobody uses Skype to chat on the mobile side of things. Now when I say Skype, please don't think of "Skype groups."

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I can't add something to the discussion. So i guess i will just sit there doing nothing.
megaman_x4__zero_sprite_animation_by_darkelfaqua-d4rorvk.gif

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The new Maiden song kicks major butt

@R0Y
here's mah review

The good:

+The band overall feels more energetic than in TFF and AMOLAD
+They used the 3 guitars to have a more richer song (I felt they were misused after BNW)
+Nice Riffs with an NWOBHM vibe, this song will be a concert staple
+Bruce's age is showing, but he still is boss as ****
+A really enjoyable solo section

The bad
--Nicko is in autopilot, I feel he has been playing the same drum patterns since BNW
--The phrasing of the song feels awkward sometimes
--Harris' Bass still doesn't shine as it used to be

Other important points:
-LOL cowbell
-When this song was recorded Bruce still had the neck and tongue tumors (actually those were discovered after finishing the album), so is remarkable to see him having such voice power even with a developing cancer, so Im sure he'll kick *** at concerts now he's fully recovered.
-The video is awesome.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

When it comes to messaging, I rely on Skype. Though I barely use it these days.

Soul.

I use Skype too but for the sake of people panicking over Skype groups I'd rather not talk about it.

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
Skype is alright. I had to stop Steam from logging me in every time I log on because I get flooded with CS GO game requests from my friends, which is really irritating since I don't even play the freaking game anymore.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, i just see that if you give up in a mission in Mega Man Zero. You can pretty much go at the end of the game! Without equiment or such but still, it's too funny for me.

T

Trick or Treat

Eh, nothing wrong with using apps like that. I don't overdo Snapchat anyway. Mostly just with my ex girlfriend at the point.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's midnight.

HAPPY
INDEPENDENCE
DAY

to me (and a billion others).

:231:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
GOD i love this music.
I need to have this music when fighting in Smash 4.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Alright guys, let's KICK IT INTO TURBO!

Here's the thing that I never understood the whole time: why did they cast Blake Foster as Justin? Better yet, why a kid? I mean...

It's like his Ranger suit was made from steroids and boosted his height, speed, and strength. Let's not forget to mention how incredible they ****ing jump when they're morphed. It's like I'm watching Naruto or anything ninja related, only with colorful spandex

...so how's everyone this fine afternoon? I surprisingly crashed for nearly 13 hours after helping friends from church out yesterday. Guess after trying to be nice and help out as long as I could, my body was all "**** this, I'm gonna force this kid to sleep early tonight"

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Not something I would pick, but it's still neat looking!

I might upgrade my computer soon... maybe transfer all the guts out into a new case and upgrade the board and CPU.

I have a GTX980 so that doesn't need upgrading anytime soon. Neither does the CPU, it was top of the line... in 2013. Still good today, I just want to update it eventually.
it;s litterally the only green case and it just happens to be an matx case (my mobo is matx and it;s perfect for me).

btw, goodbye paper mario avi, we will miss you :(

That green looks like puke green
....honestly, blame the pic quality because it is far from that. I saw other videos that makes it look much better and it is advertised as "vivid green", it;s really far from vomit I can tell you.

See for youreself here:

(note, this LOOKS the same but is not the same case in the inside, same outside looking however so feel free to judge the other case with that video on the outside).

but I agree that the pic quality doesn;t do justice, it is clearly a bright green, my favorite :)

Ok then, its baby **** green then

I have taken care of a baby once so I konw that grossness looks like
.....that however sounds like you exagerrated a little bit though :)

That perfectly aligns with the fact you use Mint as your main OS.
Mint is just lovely without the green anyway. To me, it;s like Ubuntu wiuthout the weird stuff about it. The fact that it just happened to be green based is honestly coincidence.

Speaking of coincidence, guess what, I do need a new psu (mine is a tfx, the case accept atx one). I was searching for a semi modular and cheap one (I don;t use a dedicated gpu) and that was because I wanted to fix this....

urgh, @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo I would vomit on that first before the color tbh, look at this mess, it;s ugly and do remind you that I HAD to work into this from time to time.....it's honestly dangerous....

Anyway I just happens to find a good one and guess what:

it just happened to have green writing. I literally found the cheapest one and it was pure coincidence.

As for why a window, I always loved this idea. I know I sound like crazy, but I feel I would enjoy to see my actual pc while it;s on. Let's be honest, it's purely aesthetic.

But the case is not just aesthetic and this.....urgh cable mess (it actually gives less airflow and adds tensions to the connectors). It is also to fit all my 3 drives at once.

I might wait for my birthday, but the thing is, I might just buy them asap. I start college soon so I want to waste the least time as possible on college because changing a case is long tedious and requires hours.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright guys, let's KICK IT INTO TURBO!

Here's the thing that I never understood the whole time: why did they cast Blake Foster as Justin? Better yet, why a kid? I mean...

It's like his Ranger suit was made from steroids and boosted his height, speed, and strength. Let's not forget to mention how incredible they ****ing jump when they're morphed. It's like I'm watching Naruto or anything ninja related, only with colorful spandex

...so how's everyone this fine afternoon? I surprisingly crashed for nearly 13 hours after helping friends from church out yesterday. Guess after trying to be nice and help out as long as I could, my body was all "**** this, I'm gonna force this kid to sleep early tonight"
That's alot of gif. Maybe should i put a Code Red for that?:troll:
Also, i am good and i have played alot of Mega Man Zero.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After 8 hours of defragging, my Nephew's computer started to download Windows 8.1 by itself, that thing finally is cooperating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom