• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Asian Pangolins are being poached into an endangered species, actually.

Partially because of what I said and partially because their scales are used as a (snake oil) medicine.

The poor little guys are literally slain by the ton. :(

And I'm not completely sure if pangolin range extends into your area, but since they live in Africa and the easternmost portions of Asia, I don't see why it wouldn't.
W-Why are we talking about this? :4dk:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So we can convince Viridi to drop Reset Bombs onto China. :troll:

Or because it's too horrible not to share.
Really?
All of China? :4dk: Out of everything they've done, that's the reason to eliminate them?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey. :4dk:

Chinese also kills rhinos for their horns, which is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING, imo.

:231:
Radicating ALL of China here.
Like, eliminating the whole country and population along with the animals that do live there.
You're taking innocent lives along with some hunters. :4pacman: Would you sacrifice so many?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
China is the least environmentally conscious country and they have no regard for wildlife and it's sad.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
China is the least environmentally conscious country and they have no regard for wildlife and it's sad.
Yeah, it's a shame, considering how rich the biodiversity is.

That's the price of rapid urbanisation, I guess.

:231:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ok guys. This is maybe the last message from me for a moment. Right now i'm busy and i don't known if i will be here later. So for now, see you later guy!

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
So about Pokemon Fusions...
I just found out there was a fan-game made around that concept, called Pokemon Fusion Generations. Surprisingly was shut down by Nintendo, which means it was popular enough to get their attention...

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
There's a lot wrong with the good ol Chinatown as it is. People there are considered lucky when treated on the same level as wildlife, judging from Foxconn stories. And yet we became so dependant on theyr cheap production costs, almost everything we own was made in China now, its a sad and vicious cycle that cannot be broken.

But hey, at least it isnt North Korea :p

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Hello everybody! How's it going!? :4larry:
Collecting things from the Fallen Arm to help with the reconstruction of Colony 6 is going all right so far, but I'm also working on stuff like quests from hidden machina village and new quests that have become available at Frontier Village. I might just go to Mechonis Field for a while if I get too bored.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
So about Pokemon Fusions...
I just found out there was a fan-game made around that concept, called Pokemon Fusion Generations. Surprisingly was shut down by Nintendo, which means it was popular enough to get their attention...
I think I've heard about that before. Completely forgot about it. Can't remember if it was even a good game.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There was a scottish festival recently here, and I had a friend that went to and met up with her clan

I'm scotch-irish, or what others call "Ulster Scots"

I found an irish clan in which my last name could be part of, but not a scottish clan, even though my family is convinced we're not really irish but scottish

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
My duty as a cantor is to make sure that the congregation has the most immersive and holy mass experience possible.
Therefore, it is my duty to be so skilled at singing and so consistently prepared that nobody is distracted from the liturgy due to my failure, but rather would turn their minds towards God because of the beauty.
In my pride, I thought I was prepared for the music selected. Yet, for many of them I stumbled and stuttered.
I have failed miserably today.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
heeeeeeyo shrnake.
also may i vote that if you ever get premium, be... mr. shrnakey_is_love
Hmm, Possibly! :023: I wish I had premium! lol, Whats holding me back on getting premium is the lack of a credit card or some mumbo jumbo like that. Perhaps I can convince my sister to let me borrow hers. :grin:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Hmm, Possibly! :023: I wish I had premium! lol, Whats holding me back on getting premium is the lack of a credit card or some mumbo jumbo like that. Perhaps I can convince my sister to let me borrow hers. :grin:
i swear if I made money i would give that stuff out like candy :V
i think if you got one of the cheaper ones she wouldnt mind, your sister seems nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom