• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
This thread is the same thing then. Anime is a common topic here.

Smash talk is apparently boring for most of the people that come here, so essentially it's not a thing. On one of the most active threads. lol

Like there's nothing wrong with that; I just wish we could talk about Smash often, not 100% of the time.

But that's none of my business. Other threads exist anyway, but they aren't as active as this one.
The whole board is there to talk about Smash, so there's little reason to do the same here, really. Though we do talk about Smash once in a while.

:231:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Good sir! Add text to that post! In here, the Red Menace gives infractions for image only posts!

*cough*
I approve of comparing moderation to communism. It's just as good, if not better, than comparing it to Nazism. :D

Yes, like Captain Falcon.
R E M O V E L A N D I N G L A G

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's his first time in the thread. So I'm wondering whether to shoot him or not. Hmm....

Although now that you're warned, I'll shoot if you do it again. @ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So right now I've got Edea as a Knight, Tiz as a Thief, Agnes as a Black Mage/Summoner mix and Ringabel as a White Mage/Time Mage mix.

Edea I'll probably make a Valkyrie/Knight mix and eventually Tiz'll probably be a Theif/Ninja mix.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I approve of comparing moderation to communism. It's just as good, if not better, than comparing it to Nazism. :D

Yes, like Captain Falcon.
R E M O V E L A N D I N G L A G
L-Cancelling would solve half of Ganondorf's problems. The other half be avoid getting comboed.

D

Deleted member

The whole board is there to talk about Smash, so there's little reason to do the same here, really. Though we do talk about Smash once in a while.

It's weird how I stopped going to the Smash 4 boards in its entirety barring this thread. Guess I'm not too interested on competitive stuff lol.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I've decided to buy Fire Emblem GBA (Wii U).
You're making a steak.
Emulators are a thing. Edit: AND I would like to qualify there is absolutely nothing morally wrong with them.
Also, some pioneering members of www.serenesforest.net have made rom hacks that make completely new games out of some of the GBA Fire Emblems. :D

Last edited:

Soul.

This is exactly why we try to avoid talking about Smash. Our community has managed to **** itself sideways that you can't share an honest opinion without getting pelted by essays about why you're wrong.
I know, that's extremely dumb. But when you're in a Social thread, you should be allowed to voice your opinion; not only on this thread, but everywhere on the forums. It's sad that our community can't get along.
From what I've observed, Smash talk usually happens when something big Smash-related actually happens. Like new costumes or characters or something. I don't see much people talking about competitive Smash 4(besides Diddy and ZeRo memes), but casual Smash 4? There isn't much besides speculation, and that's already got it's bases covered in other parts of this site just fine.
Eh. Speculah. Yeah, that's true. If competitive Smash 4 can't be talked about, why can speculah? This is kinda... eh.
I think what most people 'turn off' about talking about Smash 4 is the fact there's an entire subsection dedicated to it. All that can be talked about Smash 4 related can also be talked about in other threads.
But while we're at it, do you have any stages you want to return? I don't care if it's from a competitive or personal opinion.
I'm gonna make this brief:
  • Pokémon Stadium (Melee)
  • Frigate Orpheon
  • Fourside
  • Green Greens (Melee)
  • Race to the Finish :troll:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
L-Cancelling would solve half of Ganondorf's problems. The other half be avoid getting comboed.
His main problem is recovering; he moves through the air like he's moving through molasses, give him the Melee Down-B

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I never played a Tales game, but after playing Project X Zone and now Lloyd's costume in Smash, my interest in the series has increased.

Heard that Symphonia will be released on Steam somewhat soon. Good. Might start with that game.

Plus, the music of the series is so good. Granted, Motoi Sakuraba is one of my favorite music artists, so it's no surprise why I like Tales music so much.

Soul.

L-cancelling is arbitrary; please follow the steps of PM 3.6 and embrace Auto L-cancelling.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You're making a steak.
Emulators are a thing. Edit: AND I would like to qualify there is absolutely nothing morally wrong with them.
Also, some pioneering members of www.serenesforest.com have made rom hacks that make completely new games out of some of the GBA Fire Emblems. :D
Playing games on emulators = Denying companies and developers money for hard work.

I have used emulators before, but I'd rather avoid emulators if a game is readily available on a platform I own. Plus, giving credit and money where money is due.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
I'm back. Swampertrulz AKA "A good for nothing asshole who has nothing else to do but troll" is back in da social.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
@ Frostwraith Frostwraith Play Tales of Vesperia! And Abyss. The entire franchise, really.
...On that note,
Contentedness in audio format.mp3

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You're making a steak.
Also, some pioneering members of www.serenesforest.net have made rom hacks that make completely new games out of some of the GBA Fire Emblems. :D
I'm so used to piracy around me that emulation looks innocent.

The government has no qualms with piracy, either. Most offices run pirated Win XP or Windows 7.

You can get a Windows 7 disc for under a dollar.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Why i am not in my computer right now? So much thing that i would have to say on the previous pages! Damn having a life suck!:4charizard::4roy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom