• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I must commend our lords, @ Jaedrik Jaedrik and @Erika for dealing with a dastardly brigand who was causing trouble in the PM region.

As your reward, you will each receive 3000G and a Seraph's Robe:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I must commend our lords, @ Jaedrik Jaedrik and @Erika for dealing with a dastardly brigand who was causing trouble in the PM region.

As your reward, you will each receive 3000G and a Seraph's Robe:
Yes, we did magnificently. Manufacture a crisis and then 'solve' it. Don't you see?
You peasants need us, otherwise the belligerent Project M Socialites will invade and oppress us, that should be clear by now.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Seems it's my first post on 6.0, and what better way to celebrate it than with more snapshots? Oh and August hype since it's my month.

So um, Chameleos in Smash?

Nope, not Chameleos.

How bout this monster?

Or maybe this monster?

Or these 2?

Nope. It's part of my new snapshot set of Smash chars acting like monsters from Monster Hunter. Can you guess em without looking at the tags?
http://admiralpit.tumblr.com/post/125455584950/monster-hunter-smash-edition

And speaking of, #MHXforthewest
Yep, Monster Hunter Cross hype has consumed me.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Yes, we did magnificently. Manufacture a crisis and then 'solve' it. Don't you see?
You peasants need us, otherwise the belligerent Project M Socialites will invade and oppress us, that should be clear by now.
the hell are u talking about

Soul.

What kinds of posts should be in the Project M Social.
Like, this also a social thread... I really don't understand. If there's obscene material then remove the **** out of it before you get infracted. I guess questionable decisions are a thing.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
This thread isn't that different from the PM Social. Both are just places to hang out and post random stuff.
The PM Social regulars just have certain topics they tend to gravitate more towards than the regulars here.

Last edited:

Soul.

This thread isn't that different from the PM Social. Both are just places to hang out and post random stuff.
The PM Social regulars just have certain topics they tend to gravitate more towards than the regulars here.
Yeah man, like they talk about their own game. In their social.
Let's follow their steps, and talk about Smash 4 in the Social thread :troll:

D

Deleted member

What kinds of posts should be in the Project M Social.
Like, this also a social thread... I really don't understand. If there's obscene material then remove the **** out of it before you get infracted. I guess questionable decisions are a thing.
Right. But when it's spamming or something of the like, then it should not be tolerated.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Yeah man, like they talk about their own game. In their social.
Let's follow their steps, and talk about Smash 4 in the Social thread :troll:
They do sometimes talk about PM, but I think they largely discuss anime.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
After reaching the beginning of the Greed Island arc, Hunter x Hunter surprised me in a lot of ways, especially after watching the Phantom Troupe arc. And I'm only halfway through the episode count.

Do you want to know what surprised me the most so far?

Watching Hisoka break for the first time. Never thought I'd see this happen. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

I wonder what we could do to get the Online Social thread active... oh yeah.

Get off Skype. :troll:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Well--kinda.
Waifus, yes.
Most of them anti-meme ironically 24/7.
@Saxophoneoftime and @ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY are our most notable poop posters.

Also, PMS actually has people that are good at their game (pros) discuss in the darn thing, AND developers of said game. It makes sense they talk about PM more than we talk about Smash 4.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
They're definitely lucky in that regard. Being able to converse with the developers of the game as equals, and all. That is quite a treat.

Soul.

This thread is the same thing then. Anime is a common topic here.

Smash talk is apparently boring for most of the people that come here, so essentially it's not a thing. On one of the most active threads. lol

Like there's nothing wrong with that; I just wish we could talk about Smash often, not 100% of the time.

But that's none of my business. Other threads exist anyway, but they aren't as active as this one.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Smash talk is apparently boring for most of the people that come here, so essentially it's not a thing. On one of the most active threads. lol
I wonder why Smash 4 players find it boring? :troll:

D

Deleted member

Like there's nothing wrong with that; I just wish we could talk about Smash often, not 100% of the time.

But that's none of my business. Other threads exist anyway, but they aren't as active as this one.
Well, I for one am losing interest on video games as a whole, albeit slightly. I don't know what to talk about Smash either.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I finally used the stop time function on Bravely Default. lol Definetely helped with the Summoner Asterisk fight.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

I think what most people 'turn off' about talking about Smash 4 is the fact there's an entire subsection dedicated to it. All that can be talked about Smash 4 related can also be talked about in other threads.
But while we're at it, do you have any stages you want to return? I don't care if it's from a competitive or personal opinion.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
"We just want to meme," they told me
wait thats wrong
"ITS SO DEFENSIVE. SHEIK IS CANCER. CUSTOMS WILL KILL THIS GAME"
This is exactly why we try to avoid talking about Smash. Our community has managed to **** itself sideways that you can't share an honest opinion without getting pelted by essays about why you're wrong.
I think what most people 'turn off' about talking about Smash 4 is the fact there's an entire subsection dedicated to it. All that can be talked about Smash 4 related can also be talked about in other threads.
But while we're at it, do you have any stages you want to return? I don't care if it's from a competitive or personal opinion.
  • Fourside
  • Yoshi's Story
  • Poke Floats
  • Saffron City
  • Mushroom Kingdom (Melee)
  • Venom

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

From what I've observed, Smash talk usually happens when something big Smash-related actually happens. Like new costumes or characters or something. I don't see much people talking about competitive Smash 4(besides Diddy and ZeRo memes), but casual Smash 4? There isn't much besides speculation, and that's already got it's bases covered in other parts of this site just fine.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I guess maybe Great Bay. The fake leak made me kinda want it.
I want a Majora's Mask stage of some kind...that stage returning is far more likely than getting a new one. It'd be interesting to see how the stage setup works in 4 since it caused a lot of cheap deaths in Melee.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Seems it's my first post on 6.0, and what better way to celebrate it than with more snapshots? Oh and August hype since it's my month.

So um, Chameleos in Smash?

Nope, not Chameleos.

How bout this monster?

Or maybe this monster?

Or these 2?

Nope. It's part of my new snapshot set of Smash chars acting like monsters from Monster Hunter. Can you guess em without looking at the tags?
http://admiralpit.tumblr.com/post/125455584950/monster-hunter-smash-edition

And speaking of, #MHXforthewest
Yep, Monster Hunter Cross hype has consumed me.
Great snapshot as always! Also i have found your devienart page by the way.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Monk summoned me.
I finally used the stop time function on Bravely Default. lol Definitely helped with the Summoner Asterisk fight.
Better get back to 3 sleep points quick, because man, oh man, does the difficulty spike...

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Alright, gents, let's talk about Smash foxtrotting 4.
I'll go first.
The devs ought to have expanded Meta Knight's hitboxes to match the sword trail, rather than the other way around.
They also cannot balance Ganondorf based on just increasing his damage. He needs to be FASTER and SAFTER, and have a guaranteed kill setup from throw at mid-high percents.
I'm glad they've made Marth / Lucina generally faster, though. Thank the lord.

As an aside, The Project M community is just as divided as this in terms of gameplay, however, they merely seem to be more open to talking about it / more chill in general.
PROBABLY EVEN MORE SO BECAUSE WE HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF DEVS THAT MIGHT ACTUALLY LISTEN TO US!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Good sir! Add text to that post! In here, the Red Menace gives infractions for image only posts!
They also cannot balance Ganondorf based on just increasing his damage. He needs to be FASTER and SAFTER, and have a guaranteed kill setup from throw at mid-high percents.
*cough*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom