• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
@ Mega Bidoof Mega Bidoof in a nutshell. He seriously gets on my nerves with his use of forced memes just to gain a reaction from the mods. It also doesn't help the he completely dropped that Bachelor game he was boasting about a month ago.
...well that was uncalled for...

But look at you! "DISNEY IS THE BEST! IF WALT DISNEY WERE ALIVE RIGHT NOW I WOULD MARRY HIM! I'M THE BEST DISNEY FAN!"

If I'm a try hard of dank memes, you're a try hard of everything Disney. Just talk about something else for once, dammit!

Soul.

We're all tryhards in some way.
For example, I can't talk about anything else that isn't NX, Pokémon, competitive Smash and handhelds in general.
But mostly the third one.

D

Deleted member

We're all tryhards in some way.
For example, I can't talk about anything else that isn't NX, Pokémon, competitive Smash and handhelds in general.
But mostly the third one.
I don't know if I'm a tryhard. But what I hate is that people don't respect your opinions over something. Though that's entirely unrelated.

D

Deleted member

I'm a tryhard at lots of things. If I was to list them all, I'd be here all night.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't believe in the term "tryhard".

I don't know though, maybe I'm just tired of people overusing the term in TF2's community, especially whenever they lose a game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*watches a video in full-screen mode*
*stops*

And then this happens for a second:

The Vista / 7 basic theme is literally beneath the flat one Windows 10 uses. This also happens in Windows 8 / 8.1. Makes sense though.

Last edited by a moderator:

destronoma

Smash Cadet
NNID
Destronoma
I don't believe in the term "tryhard".

I don't know though, maybe I'm just tired of people overusing the term in TF2's community, especially whenever they lose a game.
That and the term "casual" just need to die.

Hate them both.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

BlastState

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlastState
3DS FC
0946-2825-3438
Y-you would attack such an adorable face? :sadeyes:
The cuter the face, the more gruesome their fate! :grrr:

On another note, I'm not so annoyed with the term "casual" itself, but rather the ridiculous negative connotations that word carries nowadays. God forbid people wanting to take things at their own pace...

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
The cuter the face, the more gruesome their fate! :grrr:

On another note, I'm not so annoyed with the term "casual" itself, but rather the ridiculous negative connotations that word carries nowadays. God forbid people wanting to take things at their own pace...
In that case, I am required to reveal my true form!

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
I think the term "occasionally passionate but caring asshole" sums me up much better then "tryhard".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom