• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hello! Just got back from seeing the new Mission Impossibru
film.

Pretty awesome (and my first time seeing the series) but I did find Ant Man more badass.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I'm just kidd ing around and stuff. How are you?

I-I get it bud. Well established. Won't be forgetting it, nope.
I am doing great! :D

Good. Watching SGDQ. Bored with it right now though. How are you? Did you ever make those nachos?
I'm not sure what SGDQ is D:

But I am fantastic! And we did make them! They were soo good (:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Hi! :)

So, I pretty much took around 250 screens of sticker star and made A TON of images and gif (65) of paper mario doing stuff (like the one above).

Here's some samples :)

(look at these eyes :) )
(I love how silly that move is)

Anyway, I have done a lot mroe so, if you want to check the stuff I made, I uploaded them on that imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/TrPkr

Now, not only I have so much post materials that it;s overkill (it really is....), I had the idea to do this for all games, except it;s much more simple because I would just use an emu, frame advance, print screen. For SS, I had to mash the home button because for those who don;t know, the home is a frame buffer so if you mash it fast enough, you can frame advance and altough it;s far from accurate, at least it gives decent result :)

What do you think?
Time to steal!

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
I just dropped my fruit punch and it spilled everywhere. It looks like someone got murdered at my house.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I don't think someone will stay long enough with this "tryhardism" here.
@Mega Bidoof in a nutshell. He seriously gets on my nerves with his use of forced memes just to gain a reaction from the mods. It also doesn't help the he completely dropped that Bachelor game he was boasting about a month ago.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Actually, using linux is a good way to revive pc because linux is more light in disk space than windows.

I like linux
I really dislike Linux, all my experiences with that OS are unsatisfactory/bad

Im a complete #WindowsMasterPleb :yoshimelee:

Strofirko

Smash Master
@Mega Bidoof in a nutshell. He seriously gets on my nerves with his use of forced memes just to gain a reaction from the mods. It also doesn't help the he completely dropped that Bachelor game he was boasting about a month ago.
Time passed too fast that we are now all old and frail,our interest is not more "fancy" restaurants,and yes feed the pigeons and 360noscope on our couchs.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Time passed too fast that we are now all old and frail,our interest is not more "fancy" restaurants,and yes feed the pigeons and 360noscope on our couchs.
This is the most intelligent post on the page.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

The voice... Is a beautiful instrument.
I wish I had this guy's range :D

Last edited:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
The day you pretended to play off something no one noticed or cared about may have been the most important moment in your life.

But for me, it was not Tuesday.
Uhhh.....I don't know what to say.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom