• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This post suddenly reminds me of a certain other which I've remembered for this long
"And while I would prefer Roy over Chrom, I like them both very much"
http://smashboards.com/threads/roster-prediction-discussion-thread.336018/page-232#post-15667061
I feel like I've been lied to ._.
jk its cool.
Time can ruin a person, I suppose. Two whole years. Oh, the amount of sheer vitriol I received from certain Roy fans over even daring to like Chrom...it ruined him a bit for me, to say the least. Years of being beat down and such, only to be given the ultimate false hope from the otherwise-100% accurate Gematsu (I'm still fully in the "it was 100% real" camp. It was just outdated: Sakurai outright said he made a Chrom moveset, and a Rhythm Heaven symbol was found with the character icons.), and then beaten down further...

It's not pleasant. Stayed on that sinking ship til the end, but in the end it was still a sinking ship. I'd gladly go down with it again, though.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
b-but i just did ;-;
if you gotta get up its a illogical to be up
shouldnt the 21 year old be doing this without the 14 year old telling them
For the record, I'm currently following a strict sleeping regime to cut down on the amount of hours I need to sleep. I've learnt I can't get **** done if I sleep too much, or if I wake up too late during the day.

I'm hoping my body clock will get used to sleeping 6-7 hours max. a day.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
It's still the same concept, isn't it?

Im just glad my girlfriend didn't tell any of her friends. It was embarrassing being held against my will, duct taped to a chair, placed in front of the TV, and forced to watch the first two episodes in that manner.

It just comes to show you that nobody is safe from becoming a brony.

:037:
Wait, why exactly were you duct taped to a chair and forced to watch the first two episodes? Did you lose a bet or something?

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
For the record, I'm currently following a strict sleeping regime to cut down on the amount of hours I need to sleep. I've learnt I can't get **** done if I sleep too much, or if I wake up too late during the day.

I'm hoping my body clock will get used to sleeping 6-7 hours max. a day.
im just joking anyways lol, i can understand that so its cool.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Time can ruin a person, I suppose. Two whole years. Oh, the amount of sheer vitriol I received from certain Roy fans over even daring to like Chrom...it ruined him a bit for me, to say the least. Years of being beat down and such, only to be given the ultimate false hope from the otherwise-100% accurate Gematsu (I'm still fully in the "it was 100% real" camp. It was just outdated: Sakurai outright said he made a Chrom moveset, and a Rhythm Heaven symbol was found with the character icons.), and then beaten down further...

It's not pleasant. Stayed on that sinking ship til the end, but in the end it was still a sinking ship. I'd gladly go down with it again, though.
See, that's exactly why I hate Smash fans sometimes. We can't even do something as simple as liking a character without some idiot acting like it offends them personally. It's petty, and at times pathetic.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Not that it really matters to me, but names here can be so misleading sometimes. I thought you were male this whole time.
Wat.

I knew she was female from when she first came her... I randomly looked at her profile card.

How could you not know. :(

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Mario?

Interesting choice but i won't judge. View attachment 70264
It's a weird story. So Mario is one of my favorite characters from the Mario series. He may have little to no personality but I imagine what type of personality he might have. A stubborn, but kind-hearted guy who would do anything for the ones he loves.
That favoritism soon turned to admiration. I don't how or why, but I'm not ashamed. :p
Besides I have a little one on Link too.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
It's a weird story. So Mario is one of my favorite characters from the Mario series. He may have little to no personality but I imagine what type of personality he might have. A stubborn, but kind-hearted guy who would do anything for the ones he loves.
That favoritism soon turned to admiration. I don't how or why, but I'm not ashamed. :p
Besides I have a little one on Link too.
Ah.

That makes sense. :)

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Be both! Be flaffended :grin:
Then flaffended I should be!
Not that it really matters to me, but names here can be so misleading sometimes. I thought you were male this whole time.

Edit: I guess you still might be. I'm just taking your words literal.
Heh. I think everyone thinks that. I'm hundred percent female. I seriously thought everyone knew I was a girl. I mean it is on my profile. Well..not anymore. I removed it. The reason being it shouldn't matter what gender I am. Male, female..etc.
We all like the same thing.
And that's hanging out with each other and acting wacky. :secretkpop:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Wait, why exactly were you duct taped to a chair and forced to watch the first two episodes? Did you lose a bet or something?
My girlfriend and I had a bet when Sakurai announced that direct last October about Smash Wii U. She said there would be a DLC character, I said no character DLC would happen. And of course Mewtwo was announced.

S

Silver_1357

Heh. I think everyone thinks that. I'm hundred percent female. I seriously thought everyone knew I was a girl. I mean it is on my profile. Well..not anymore. I removed it. The reason being it shouldn't matter what gender I am. Male, female..etc.
You speak the truth, Mar-Mar.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
My girlfriend and I had a bet when Sakurai announced that direct last October about Smash Wii U. She said there would be a DLC character, I said no character DLC would happen. And of course Mewtwo was announced.
Mewtwo...

It feels like he is worse then his Melee counterpart.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
See, that's exactly why I hate Smash fans sometimes. We can't even do something as simple as liking a character without some idiot acting like it offends them personally. It's petty, and at times pathetic.
Every support thread here is guilty of this at some point, and hoinestly? It's insanely pathetic

After all, in the long run, it's just a video game, and no one is entitled to add your purple space dragon favorite character, just because you think they NEED to get in. Just enjoy what you've got, and be happy for those who are happy. Everyone has a right to be upset, of course, but some take it way too far.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
You guys weren't strapped to anything.

You could even NOT watch them. Yes, it was an option!
I am 1:45 into mlp episode one of fim, its okay, but i can't help laughing everytime someone says pony.
Ok, you may have made Lucario do it, but I watched it on my own because you all were speaking so highly of it.
So it's weird that, in a way, Uni isn't to blame for my conversion. I am.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sadly, Mewtwo still sucks :urg:
Not if you are a good player with him he isnt
Every support thread here is guilty of this at some point, and hoinestly? It's insanely pathetic
coughprofessorlaytonthreaddoesntdothatcough

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Agreed...

There is no reason to hate a race or a gender...

I also personally that everyone is equal. :)

Last edited:
S

Silver_1357

Actually that description fits what happens in Luigi's ending in Mario Power Tennis, though you might probably know that already
Mario is just mad because he got schooled by his brother when he lost to him.

Poor Luigi. He doesn't deserve all this.

"At least he got his own year." - Pit

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GUYS ALL YOUR 3RD PARTY/OBSCURE INDIE FAVES ARE JOINING SMASH!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom