• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm actually really glad you're here.

It means I'm not at the bottom of the totem pole anymore. :evil:

(also new avatar. Sorry, @Flight. I know I forced you into helping make that last one for me, and I appreciate it)
It's cool I guess. I barely make avatars for other people these days.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
If Professor Layton were to be worked into a Smash character, they'd probably incorporate other characters into his moveset, or his swordfighting skills. Heck, they could probably include the Minigame animals, such as the parrot, the rabbit or the robot if they were creative enough to use them. I mean look at Phoenix Wright in UMVC3. One of his attacks is his sneezing from PW3.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I should be working on math right now
If Professor Layton were to be worked into a Smash character, they'd probably incorporate other characters into his moveset, or his swordfighting skills. Heck, they could probably include the Minigame animals, such as the parrot, the rabbit or the robot if they were creative enough to use them. I mean look at Phoenix Wright in UMVC3. One of his attacks is his sneezing from PW3.
I saw a picture of Layton throwing Luke onto Mario once

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So while I was at the library I found a couple issues of Full Metal Alchemist, and I decided to pick up the first one. Hopefully it'll go well.

Anyway, how's it going?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Mother 3 is really really good. Got past Chapter 3, which was easier than I expected.

Also, I found this:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
NO! PLEASE!! NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Thump*
Is in dungeon with only you for company
You are about to teach me a lesson
On frienship*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:troll:
I just imagined you strapped to a chair in a dark room with MLP songs playing in the room. It's the perfect plan to convert you. :p

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
So while I was at the library I found a couple issues of Full Metal Alchemist, and I decided to pick up the first one. Hopefully it'll go well.

Anyway, how's it going?
I want to read all of the Say I love you mangas.
But i cant go to the library...

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
@ Bluehaven Bluehaven , if you have any more questions, you can send me a message.
Also, here's a helpful website that my AP Chem teacher had showed us: http://www.chemteam.info/ChemTeamIndex.html

Winter wrap-up ♫
Winter wrap-up ♫
Winter wrap-up ♫
Winter wrap-up ♫
That song was so corny I had to skip it.
I loved that song actually :grin:

Only Pinkie Pie songs plz :troll:
Welcome Song all day everyday

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
You don't need my permission. If it is going to be a wall of text, I would spoiler it at least.
The main reason i asked was because of the conversation. I thought maybe you thought is it best to talk about this privately...

So i asked just incase. :)

@ Bluehaven Bluehaven
I copied this from the conversation. It was quicker.

I remember the worst that happened in 2009 I was ether 8 or 9 when this happened... my parents went to a pub for a nightout. I think their friends were coming too... Me and my brother were babysitted by my grandmother when this happened. My dad later became paranoid which i may not mention because it would go against the rules of SWF if i did say.

From what my Dad told me that because he was paranoid... He saw my mum talking to some people and he thought she was cheating and when they came home a huge argument happened and it was very bad...

They were literally fighting. They strangle themselves (from what i remembered) and my dad slapped my grandmothers ear... The police got involved and my Dad slept over at my Grandmothers apartment. It was very horrible... I remember my brother was extremely scared when the argument was happening... I think he wished that he wanted to be dead...

It did get better... There was some minor arguments but it was not extreme... but however it got worse in 2014... Countless arguments happened in that summer and it even happened when i was at holiday in Whitby on that summer. There was this one where my brother accidentally broke my Dads toe but he was okay with what happened... when he suddenly started to think where nobody cared for his broken toe and started a argument with my mum... It was again really bad and stayed over one of his friends house. (He has bipolar).

He was sorry again but the arguments still happened. In December of that year it happened again... He started to argue again with my Mum but he almost left us... I remember he said to me that he was leaving and he has no where to go where as i recommended to stay at grandmothers... He did not respond well to my answer... He was still going to leave but all of a sudden Mum asked him to stay because he was sick... Again he was sorry.

It continued in 2015... It even happened when i was off school sick for a week. I actually talked about it in the Unhappy Thread. They broke up because mum seemed to have an affair with another person. She did visited us and still call us and they started to socialize again... until the current situation happened which has left me sad and depressed.

I don't know why this is happening to me... As more i think about it... The more i don't want to be involved with my dad anymore.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I was bored (for real) and decided to make this animation once again for my Technology thread signature.

Old:

New:

The second one is a lot smoother. Blame it on simplicity.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
The main reason i asked was because of the conversation. I thought maybe you thought is it best to talk about this privately...

So i asked just incase. :)

@ Bluehaven Bluehaven

I remember the worst that happened in 2009 I was ether 8 or 9 when this happened... my parents went to a pub for a nightout. I think their friends were coming too... Me and my brother were babysitted by my grandmother when this happened. My dad later became paranoid which i may not mention because it would go against the rules of SWF if i did say.

From what my Dad told me that because he was paranoid... He saw my mum talking to some people and he thought she was cheating and when they came home a huge argument happened and it was very bad...

They were literally fighting. They strangle themselves (from what i remembered) and my dad slapped my grandmothers ear... The police got involved and my Dad slept over at my Grandmothers apartment. It was very horrible... I remember my brother was extremely scared when the argument was happening... I think he wished that he wanted to be dead...

It did get better... There was some minor arguments but it was not extreme... but however it got worse in 2014... Countless arguments happened in that summer and it even happened when i was at holiday in Whitby on that summer. There was this one where my brother accidentally broke my Dads toe but he was okay with what happened... when he suddenly started to think where nobody cared for his broken toe and started a argument with my mum... It was again really bad and stayed over one of his friends house. (He has bipolar).

He was sorry again but the arguments still happened. In December of that year it happened again... He started to argue again with my Mum but he almost left us... I remember he said to me that he was leaving and he has no where to go where as i recommended to stay at grandmothers... He did not respond well to my answer... He was still going to leave but all of a sudden Mum asked him to stay because he was sick... Again he was sorry.

It continued in 2015... It even happened when i was off school sick for a week. I actually talked about it in the Unhappy Thread. They broke up because mum seemed to have an affair with another person. She did visited us and still call us and they started to socialize again... until the current situation happened which has left me sad and depressed.

I don't know why this is happening to me... As more i think about it... The more i don't want to be involved with my dad anymore.

Blue

I literally have haphephobia

And yet I really want to hug you right now :crying:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
I'll grin so hard if Shovel Knight actually becomes DLC because of this:
*before Ryu* Ryu in Smash... you're kidding, right?
*post Ryu* Only big iconic 3rd parties belong in Smash. No place for indies
*post Shovel Knight* ....
Ohh and also Crashboards

MainJPW

M.T.A
I'll grin so hard if Shovel Knight actually becomes DLC because of this:
*before Ryu* Ryu in Smash... you're kidding, right?
*post Ryu* Only big iconic 3rd parties belong in Smash. No place for indies
*post Shovel Knight* ....
Ohh and also Crashboards
To be fair, people didn't see Ryu happening because of the misconception that Sakurai said no to fighting game characters. He still had active support here on Smashboards.

Luig

Confused
To be fair, people didn't see Ryu happening because of the misconception that Sakurai said no to fighting game characters. He still had active support here on Smashboards.
Sakurai pays attention to smashboards!!!
You would've though they would've started releasing patch notes by then....
What is their reasoning for that anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom