• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So I need to ask...

...what exactly is your beef with K. Rool? Even if he does come, you could always choose to not download him.
I think he's ugly, boring and over rated. :p I'd still buy him cause he'd be a new character and it would bother me to have an incomplete roster.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So I need to ask...

...what exactly is your beef with K. Rool? Even if he does come, you could always choose to not download him.
I don't know about him, but my reasoning is I'd rather see so many others. They will likely only do so many character DLC, and there are others that would be more interesting. Just my opinion.

S

Silver_1357

I don't know about him, but my reasoning is I'd rather see so many others. They will likely only do so many character DLC, and there are others that would be more interesting. Just my opinion.
Others like Bomberman.

People should care for him.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I still haven't downloaded Lucas for my 3DS game :estatic:

I always forget to buy an eShop card

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think he's ugly, boring and over rated. :p I'd still buy him cause he'd be a new character and it would bother me to have an incomplete roster.
To be fair he wasn't exactly made to be attractive. :p

Boring I don't really understand, since there's lots of things he can do that are nifty. And aesthetically he's way different than just another realistically-proportioned human, or even another Kong, really. Overrated I personally disagree with, but I can see where you're coming from.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I don't find celebrities hot at all.

None...
At...
All...

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Man, that's terrible.... :(
Hang in there, Blue. We're always here for you, whatever that's worth. :bluejump:
Hmm... My dad thinks that my mum lied and overdosing just to come back home... I question what my dad thinks sometimes

I guess explain my (almost) entire past if that is ok with @ Cyn Cyn .

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Since I'm still relatively new here, I'm curious to see how this thread was like in the speculation/leak days

If only there was a leak going on...

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
K. Rool is my most-wanted by far, and I've never even PLAYED one of the original games in the DKC trilogy.

coincidentally, Shovel Knight is my second most-wanted

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You'd still buy him even though you don't like him?

I wonder if there are more who act that way. Would you have exceptions to some if you found their inclusion to be ridiculous and unnecessary?

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
No one's more interesting than King K. Rool. Just my opinion.

In all seriousness K. Rool has so much to take from I don't know how he wouldn't be interesting.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I have been thinking about the past...

My dad argued mum quite alot...

It was traumatizing...

That is why i am very depressed right now...
I've delt with depression before. It all started when I entered sixth grade. I transfered to this new school and I didn't know anyone there. The kids were nice you could say, but they acted as if I didn't exist. Whenever I added something to their conversations they would look at me and just laugh fakely and ignore me after that. Whenever it was recess I would walk around the blacktop alone and upset. It was like I was a ghost. No one acknowledged me. The teachers did once in a while but even then it was like I didn't even exist. During that time...I hit rock bottom. From all my experiences I would say this was what truely made me depressed. I would never wish anyone to be alone or I would talk to someone who feels left out. Because it's horrible being alientated by your peers especially if you had experienced it yourself.
What I'm trying to say is that everyone has dealt with depression. Light or heavy. The best way is to talk to someone and let all your feelings out. It's not good to keep them bottled. If you keep your feelings hidden, they'll eventually start to grow more and more until they explode just like a volcano. I see that Cyndane and Frostwraith have been there for you and I'm so happy that they have.
Life is a cruel mistress. Cold and unforgiving. It's our job as humans to overcome these obstacles life throws at us. When you feel you can't make it think this.
'I've overcome way more in the past. What's stopping me from doing it again?'
Keep your chin up and remember...we are always here for you if you need someone to chat with. =)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Huh? Are you asking me to? Or are you asking for permission to?
Permission...

I don't why i asked this in the first place. :p

Mostly because of the private conversation.

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908

I wonder if there are more who act that way. Would you have exceptions to some if you found their inclusion to be ridiculous and unnecessary?
I'm the same way.
Having an incomplete roster would drive me utterly insane, so hell, I'd buy Big the Cat or the Great Deku Tree if they released them as DLC.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

I do. It feels dirty to me IDK why.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

No joke, having a complete roster was the only reason I bought Roy.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

If like... Waluigi were confirmed it would be difficult for me to want to get him.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

I would too. No one is forcing me to play as him and if anything, it is always nice to get a new punching bag.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom