• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Heh. I think everyone thinks that. I'm hundred percent female. I seriously thought everyone knew I was a girl. I mean it is on my profile. Well..not anymore. I removed it. The reason being it shouldn't matter what gender I am. Male, female..etc.
We all like the same thing
I would remove mine but I'm not thinking "everyone is equal lalala which imo isnt true"

I just don't want to be called a boy

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Alright, I need to leave now and do lame-o stuff for school.

Stay fresh, guys.

(Hope things get better in then end, @ BlueX BlueX . Stay strong. :bee:)

Last edited:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Actually that description fits what happens in Luigi's ending in Mario Power Tennis, though you might probably know that already
This is how Mario feels in Smash 4 against his younger and cooler brother.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Every support thread here is guilty of this at some point, and hoinestly? It's insanely pathetic

After all, in the long run, it's just a video game, and no one is entitled to add your purple space dragon favorite character, just because you think they NEED to get in. Just enjoy what you've got, and be happy for those who are happy. Everyone has a right to be upset, of course, but some take it way too far.
And see, that the problem that I have.
Especially when people go at each other over preferences (Dixie vs K. Rool anyone?). Then sales are stuck in, and relevancy, and other such trite that gets muddled in the end.

And it's that reason for if I stick around to Smash 5 I want to try to bring a new idea of supporting a rep: In that it's okay no like/not like them, just respect opinions.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Time can ruin a person, I suppose. Two whole years. Oh, the amount of sheer vitriol I received from certain Roy fans over even daring to like Chrom...it ruined him a bit for me, to say the least. Years of being beat down and such, only to be given the ultimate false hope from the otherwise-100% accurate Gematsu (I'm still fully in the "it was 100% real" camp. It was just outdated: Sakurai outright said he made a Chrom moveset, and a Rhythm Heaven symbol was found with the character icons.), and then beaten down further...

It's not pleasant. Stayed on that sinking ship til the end, but in the end it was still a sinking ship. I'd gladly go down with it again, though.
Roy fans? There were Roy fans besides Chronobound? [insert emoticon here]

But yeah, I really do wish the fanbases could get along. I like both Roy and Chrom and honestly, while admittedly I was very anti-Chrom in the very beginning because of Roy, Gematsu in a way helped. At the time when everyone used to believe in it(I still do), it seemed like the Roy dream was dead, and I was so used to the idea of getting Chrom that if he did got in, I'd be happy and I wouldn't blame him for the lack of Roy, just like I did with Lucina and Robin.

Of course, it paid off in the end with Roy DLC...but sadly that wasn't the case for you, so yeah I feel ya. I'm a big Roy fan but have nothing against Chrom fans or those that like both Chrom and Roy but like Chrom better. Doesn't matter in the end, cuz we all just want out favorite characters to get in, and it won't always be the same.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Mewtwo...

It feels like he is worse then his Melee counterpart.
I don't feel that.

On the contrary, I actually find him much more viable and more fun to play as this time around.

I remember that day; I was frozen with hype.

Sadly, Mewtwo still sucks :urg:
Mewtwo sucks? I don't think so.

I actually think he's improved since Melee.

Soul.

Mewtwo sucks yes, but at least it's in the game. With balance patches existing it may or may not be buffed, who knows.
It struggles to deal with rushdown/fast characters in general. If its weight got buffed it'd still suck, but be better.
This is how Mario feels in Smash 4 against his younger and cooler brother.
can he do this tho

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
*Yawns* Night.
I had a all-nighter last night
i need sleep
so..
walking out of here
gravity_falls_gif_by_hidden_fairytale-d8pgr8h.gif

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Agreed...

There is no reason to hate a race or a gender...

I also personally that everyone is equal. :)
Agreed. I don't judge anyone as well. We are all different and unique from one another. Of course we'll seem strange from other people's point of view. But that's the good thing about us. We are all unique. I have a little mantra. "Normal is overrated." Uniquness is beauty. That's why I felt so close with all of you guys. Each one of you is special in your own way.
Actually that description fits what happens in Luigi's ending in Mario Power Tennis, though you might probably know that already
I hate it when people think that Mario is a psycho because he stepped on Luigi's foot.
Haven't they heard of sibling rivalry?
My little sis and I do similar things to this all the time, but we love each other regardless.
It's not like Mario punched him or anything...

Luig

Confused
Mewtwo sucks yes, but at least it's in the game. With balance patches existing it may or may not be buffed, who knows.
It struggles to deal with rushdown/fast characters in general. If its weight got buffed it'd still suck, but be better.

can he do this tho
Yes
Have you not seen mr. CC's 0-90% very conditional combo?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Watching Nat Geo WILD documentaries reminds me why the nature is scary..... and awesome :yeahboi:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Once upon a time
I wanted to write a Smash fanfiction with Midna in it
So I looked up the Twilight Princess script.
Apparently someone uploaded the entire script, that's right, every line of dialogue, back in 2007.
But it's since been taken down.
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/zelda_tp_script.txt

Oh, how I wish I had it. Or maybe I should just put my copy of TP in the GC and play it again.
But it would certainly make things a lot easier.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
but my better air speed :4mario:
but my up throw to down air to fair meteor smash :4mario:
but my fast everything except run speed :4mario:
But get Fair -> Uair

But get Nair

But my projectile and grab game is good on everyone except :4megaman::4rob:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It's a weird story. So Mario is one of my favorite characters from the Mario series. He may have little to no personality but I imagine what type of personality he might have. A stubborn, but kind-hearted guy who would do anything for the ones he loves.
That favoritism soon turned to admiration. I don't how or why, but I'm not ashamed. :p
Besides I have a little one on Link too.
I kinda feel admiration on paper mario, mainly because of his personality (very different from mario imo).

But let's be honest, no one should be surprised, but might as well tell that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom