• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Being THE best indie game that is on the same level, or actually even above some of the classic NES and SNES games while being made with the same design choices in mind? Plus a solid and memorable design. And an amazing soundtrack he could bring over. I mean he could represent "indie games" in the same vain Mega Man represents "Capcom games", you know?
Look, I like Shovel Knight as much as the next guy, but it's not the freaking video game Messiah. Nor what I consider it a pillar among the likes of Mario, Pac-Man, and the like (with the former two helping make the industry the big name it is today).
All I'm seeing is that he had a good game. That's it. And I don't think one good indie titles means that he (who really has as much to do with Nintendo as Crash or Spyro does) should get into a game where characters are leagues above him.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Your name and icon gave it away.
The Link picture was just sorta there :drshrug:
Awwwwww yeeeeaaaaaaaaaah.

That honestly is a good thing.

The Icon and name should give it away.

Whole point of a trademark.

Ok so now I have all the social people added that I will add to my FE game
Sense Banned people can come back, does that mean we are playing casual mode?

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Thank y'all for the birthday wishes, by the way
I don't really got anything to thank you guys with, so here's a picture I just took of me petting my pet kitten with an empty Ginger Ale Bottle in the background.

Cute, isn't he? :drshrug:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Look, I like Shovel Knight as much as the next guy, but it's not the freaking video game Messiah. Nor what I consider it a pillar among the likes of Mario, Pac-Man, and the like (with the former two helping make the industry the big name it is today).
All I'm seeing is that he had a good game. That's it. And I don't think one good indie titles means that he (who really has as much to do with Nintendo as Crash or Spyro does) should get into a game where characters are leagues above him.
The initial reveal and the first platforms to get the game ware WiiU, 3DS and PC, he's very much Nintendo. I mean maybe I fanboyed a little bit too much about the game, but the fact is its one of the more succesfull Kickstarter stories and the character is making the rounds, selling extreamly well for an indie game, being ported to other consoles with HUGE fanfare and thats outside just being a very well recieved by reviewers everywhere. He might not have been here for long, and he might not be that big of a deal overall but with his debut game he earned his place with the greats GOD DAMNIT!

And as far as "leagues" go he fits in with Shulk and Dark Pit just fine

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hey, I'm Leif... Do I get to come?
Nah sorry. There's 5 secret unlockable characters Arthur from Ghost and Goblins(Soldier), Shovel Knight(Fighter) Ike(Gladiator) Link(Mercenary) and Black Mage from Final Fantasy(Mage)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Thank y'all for the birthday wishes, by the way
I don't really got anything to thank you guys with, so here's a picture I just took of me petting my pet kitten with an empty Ginger Ale Bottle in the background.

Cute, isn't he? :drshrug:
2cute4me.

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
Nah sorry. There's 5 secret unlockable characters Arthur from Ghost and Goblins(Soldier), Shovel Knight(Fighter) Ike(Gladiator) Link(Mercenary) and Black Mage from Final Fantasy(Mage)
Aww, looks like I'm gonna have to go find some other game.
That is cool having characters from different games. :idea:

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
I got nothing
And I'm getting nothing
Not even a cake!
Only a "Happy Birthday" from my Mom (Not even one from my Sister) and it's back to reality.
Fun, right? :drshrug:
Well happy birthday, may your days be filled filled with happiness for all eternity. And I baked you a cake, see? :muffin:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
See, my issue with Shovel Knight is...

His game hasn't even been released in Japan yet. And while yeah, it could just be like a Little Mac case to them, I dunno if it's at all likely (leaning towards not), considering Smash's developers are FROM Japan.

But like I said, I'll just figure it out from PAX. If it's something super huge like being in Smash, fine, I loved Shovel Knight, I'll buy him and play him. But if he's not, I won't be disappointed because... Well, reasons I've already given.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I got nothing
And I'm getting nothing
Not even a cake!
Only a "Happy Birthday" from my Mom (Not even one from my Sister) and it's back to reality.
Fun, right? :drshrug:
Wow.

At least you got a happy birthday from the thread. :)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Wow they *******.
Isn't life grand? :4pacman:
Well happy birthday, may your days be filled filled with happiness for all eternity. And I baked you a cake, see? :muffin:
Thanks mate :4pacman:
See, my issue with Shovel Knight is...

His game hasn't even been released in Japan yet. And while yeah, it could just be like a Little Mac case to them, I dunno if it's at all likely (leaning towards not), considering Smash's developers are FROM Japan.
Think of it like Roy (And technically Marth) in Melee
But in reverse :drshrug:
Damn.

. . .

Damn.
There's a reason I never want to leave the house, my life on the outside world (Specifically School) is much worse :drshrug:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I love how people on Smashboards debate between each other over who should be allowed playable in Smash. It's like reading a political debate over who should be elected for government.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom