• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaviWG¤

Smash Lord
NNID
rectortion
There are more people than you think who think like that, mostly the veterans who don't realize FE would've been dead and forgotten by now if Awakening weren't a success.
True. FE:A saved the Fure Emblem series, and now we get fates! Yippy! :D

Last edited:
S

Silver_1357

Ruu Tho, ges pretty hype! :D

I think Pac-Man us pretty awesome as well, i love Little Mca and Robin for there games! :D

Im glad u put that kappa there sulver, i was about to say! XD
Never mind. People actually ship them.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Not to mention Awakening didn't invent marriage in Fire Emblem...correct me if I'm wrong, but Genealogy of the Holy War had it first, did it not?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Did you guys know? 2 ***** have been arrested trying to enter the Pokemon World Championship with guns.
They were going to do a mass shooting and were talking about it on their Facebook.
Thankfully, someone told the cops and they were able to arrest them.
I really hope those two get the eletrical chair. Children were going to be at that event.
They are dumb for talking about the shooting of facebook, I don't think they should go to the electrical chair, they didn't kill anybody but they should spend life behind bars.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Not to mention Awakening didn't invent marriage in Fire Emblem...correct me if I'm wrong, but Genealogy of the Holy War had it first, did it not?
It did? I will have to find out... I have a ROM on my Wii so i will play it.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Yes, it is, but nobody knows that because it's a Japan-only title. Pretty sure it had the exact same mechanics as Awakening, but without the skills, too.

SaviWG¤

Smash Lord
NNID
rectortion
Never mind. People actually ship them.
Really? I mean, theres nothing wrong with being gay, but like...idk! XD

I guess ppl just have their ships! XD

Who would u like to see playable in Smash 4?

Proffesor Layton.
Shantae.
Or Rayman?

Personally, i would love dor Rayman or Ice Clombers too be in Smash 4, i want them back so badly! :D

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
They are dumb for talking about the shooting of facebook, I don't think they should go to the electrical chair, they didn't kill anybody but they should spend life behind bars.
The "they didn't kill anyone" thing doesn't stick with me.
You don't bring automatic guns + tons of ammo + a hunting knife to a Pokemon event for self-defense. They WOULD have killed people in there if they had the chance. Just because they didn't manage to harm anyone shouldn't really matter in this case.
Either life sentence or death penalty imo

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Jeez, I went to sleep for two hours, TWO HOURS... and I'm greeted with ****posting again.

Welcome back, @ Opossum Opossum , by the way.

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
My family + a friend has been invited to the opening of a japanase restaurant, for only 0,00 bucks.
Time to release my inner :4yoshi:.
Your inner dinosaur? :4pacman:
Did you guys know? 2 ***** have been arrested trying to enter the Pokemon World Championship with guns.
They were going to do a mass shooting and were talking about it on their Facebook.
Thankfully, someone told the cops and they were able to arrest them.
I really hope those two get the eletrical chair. Children were going to be at that event.
Yeah. @ Mythra Mythra mentioned hat yesterday.
A storm of memes happened
Return of the crazy Link gifs and creepy Woody? :4pacman:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
There are more people than you think who think like that, mostly the veterans who don't realize FE would've been dead and forgotten by now if Awakening weren't a success.
Not to mention attracting more fans.

I mean I've only just played Fire Emblem GBA, but that experience was so good, I'm now interested in the huge success Awakening brought to the series.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My 5 wanted for Brawl was Ike, Wario, Villager, Bomberman and Isaac.
My 5 wanted for 4 was Villager, Lucina, Isaac, Bomberman and Krystal.

S

Silver_1357

Really? I mean, theres nothing wrong with being gay, but like...idk! XD

I guess ppl just have their ships! XD

Who would u like to see playable in Smash 4?

Proffesor Layton.
Shantae.
Or Rayman?

Personally, i would love dor Rayman or Ice Clombers too be in Smash 4, i want them back so badly! :D
Shantae.

And Bomberman.
He needs to get in there.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sig updated with 10 more Steelix, now it reflects the correct number (44+1 from my Platinum Game +1 Shiny from Omega Ruby)

SaviWG¤

Smash Lord
NNID
rectortion
Uhh...i may sound stupid for asking this but, who is Bomberman?

Isaac does seem like a cool character ti be in Smash 4, but hes a bit to umpopular, he hasnt had his own game in awhile, so hes not necessarily the best candidate.

I really want Ice Climbers, i know they can be on Wii U, the development team just has to work harder on it! :D

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Isaac does seem like a cool character ti be in Smash 4, but hes a bit to umpopular, he hasnt had his own game in awhile, so hes not necessarily the best candidate.

I really want Ice Climbers, i know they can be on Wii U, the development team just has to work harder on it! :D
You're on the internet you can easily find that out yourself, also **** that Isaac is super popular.

MainJPW

M.T.A

Isaac is anything but unpopular dude.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

This guy's Bomberman. He's a pretty famous character owned by Hudson Soft (which is now owned by Konami). He's got a small following for Smash, but he'd be neat.

Isaac hasn't been out of commission for too long though. Though he wasn't the main character (his son was), he appeared in Dark Dawn, which released in 2010. That's not too long ago.

S

Silver_1357

Bruh. THIS is Bomberman.
bomberman.png

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Bomberman would be a cool character for Sm4sh, sadly he's ded and "pachislotted" like the rest of the Konami franchises

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Guuuuuuuys, don't be silly. THIS is the Bomberman we're talking about!

He's an underrated Mega Man character with a super secretly huge following.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Eh, personally I'd prefer we get Snake back before other Konami characters.

And then Simon Belmont.

And then Frogger. Then Sparkster because Opossum Bias. THEN Bomberman.

But eh, preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom