• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im running out of repels... I'll soft reset without saving to recover them, but that also will reset the RNG seed :4lucina:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Wow, thats a funny story! XD

Nah, it would be funny if it were broken tho! XD
I find it humorous when someone writes in caps. I just imagine them screaming everything they say.
For example
Random Guy: Hey Jerry! How was your day?
Jerry: OH JUST WONDERFUL! MY DAY WAS PEACHY KEEN! =D
:awesome:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My Animal Crossing cards are coming in a couple days, so that is one good thing.

My hype for this game increased ten times when I saw people do a tour of their town. Seeing all the different buildings packed with villagers is so freaking cute oh my god.
Do you think the stores with have plenty of those card packs? I mean I don't need them to play but I wonder if they will have a lot

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
shofu despises uploading consecutively, he'd have so many more subscribers if he were to.
I'm pretty sure most of his subs are because of Smash also. Now that I think about it does he even do anything besides Smash and Pokemon?

SaviWG¤

Smash Lord
NNID
rectortion
I find it humorous when someone writes in caps. I just imagine them screaming everything they say.
For example
Random Guy: Hey Jerry! How was your day?
Jerry: OH JUST WONDERFUL! MY DAY WAS PEACHY KEEN! =D
:awesome:
XDDD Now i know how it feels for wen someone types to me in caps! XD

Screaming is overrated anyways! XD

And i only have 2 majns, and 2 sexondaries, and i think if u dont play in weeks, u get super rsuty at smash, even tho it is pretty ez to get unrusty! :D

T

Trick or Treat

Do you think the stores with have plenty of those card packs? I mean I don't need them to play but I wonder if they will have a lot
I don't think they will run out. They should have plenty. I just ordered a few because I want to feel like I already have the game, in a weird way. Plus 15 cards for $20 seems okay to me.

If they do have a shortage, though...that would be very troubling.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Oh that's cool, then!

I have 5 mains actually. Well, 4 mains and a secondary. Even though I haven't played in like 2 weeks.
That's sweet that you main Peach as well! :b:Er..that she's one of your mains. :chuckle: I main her along with Rosalina, Pit, Kirby, and Sheik. Pit is my secondary main. :4pit:

T

Trick or Treat

That's sweet that you main Peach as well! :b:Er..that she's one of your mains. :chuckle: I main her along with Rosalina, Pit, Kirby, and Sheik. Pit is my secondary main. :4pit:
I main Peach, Jigglypuff (my ultra best character), Lucina, and Yoshi. Villager is my pinch hitter.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
XDDD Now i know how it feels for wen someone types to me in caps! XD

Screaming is overrated anyways! XD

And i only have 2 majns, and 2 sexondaries, and i think if u dont play in weeks, u get super rsuty at smash, even tho it is pretty ez to get unrusty! :D
Truth there. I haven't played Smash in a while and decided to play again recently. And boy do I need some work to do. I suck more than I usually do. :p
>when you know you will never have one of these

We'll be together one day, my love... I promise.
Shall I play a song for you on the world's smallest violin Sunshine?

Someday you and Yoshi shall be together. I promise...=3

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I main the Random button, but when it happens to give me the Pit brothers, ZSS or Duck Hunt I reset. I'm terrible with them.

S

Silver_1357

Why does the Super Smash Bros. Melee announcer pronounce Samus's name as "Sumus"?

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I main Peach, Jigglypuff (my ultra best character), Lucina, and Yoshi. Villager is my pinch hitter.
Ooh, I play as Lucina at sometimes. I love her up B move. I can get really good combos if the opponents are up in the air. Same with Peach as well. Her Parasol move is amazing! =)

S

Silver_1357

Ey.
I main TL too y'know.
In both Brawl AND Wii U/3ds.

I have more mains than I can possibly express.
Then I'm the only Falco main here then.

Also do you wanna battle? I wanna see how good your Toon Link is.

SaviWG¤

Smash Lord
NNID
rectortion
Warning Received
Wut about Expand Dong? Does anyone main him?

Then I'm the only Falco main here then.

Also do you wanna battle? I wanna see how good your Toon Link is.
Thats untrue. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom