• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Toy Story is my family's treasure. When I was a little kid my parents got me action figures for Woody and Buzz for Christmas, and I still have those at my house in Minnesota. I even had this computer game called "Toy Story Animated Storybook" that I played all the time until the computer we had that it was compatible with stopped working.

When I have kids, I'll buy them toys from toy story so they can share the treasure.
I've never seen a post that I wanted to like more times than NonSpecificGuy did during his whole liking career.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
well the spriters resource has a zip file with every single animation with his base color...
lemme see if maybe i can find a sheet that just has all colors on his base animation
@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo DARN YOU TAGS THAT DONT WORK WHEN YOU EDIT THEM IN

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
@Soul. likes this new title.

inb4 it's changed to the Smash 4 Soulshul: MUH SPECULAH & MUH OVERRATED

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
And the Genocide begins.
Time to hide my ****posts under my hard drives floorboards.

Edit: as you can tell, this one got out.
Jokes on you! My ****posts are actually lyrics to my mixtape. The last time, some mods tried to raid my place for my ****posts.

This was the result when they encountered my mixtapes:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Jokes on you! My ****posts are actually lyrics to my mixtape. The last time, some mods tried to raid my place for my ****posts.

This was the result when they encountered my mixtapes:
I can not stop laughing...

I should not be laughing at this...

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
this game is the hardest game to get sprites for it seems
not sure why either, its not like the game is not known or anything. the first one has been out for 4 years.
all this P4AU talk makes me wanna get back into that game.
i miss beating people up with persona characters. it's literally the dream.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Ugh! Now I lost Artur! Why am I doing so terribly at this playthrough of Sacred Stones.
How. He's your earliest Light magic user.

Don't get Gerik or Joshua killed or else I will personally track your address and make rude gestures outside your property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom