• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
People hate on Chris Thorndyke for no good reason. It's like the people that hate on the New York Yankees, Krystal, and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. Pure clean bias.
I don't hate Chris actually. I think he is OK. Then again i watched the French Dub who is more like the original Dub and i don't have see all the episode of Sonic X. So yeah.:4olimar:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Chris Thorndyke was the inspiration for what we like to call, "Chris-Chan".
Oh dear god. Not him.
It sucks now.

Gee. Even the Sonic OVA was better than this.

"SHUT UP TAILS!"
Tails sounded like he had a cold during the OVA. His voice was all nasally.
I remember liking the anime alot in the past but if i watch it now... My opinion my differ... It is a mediocre anime.
I only watched Sonic X a couple of times when I was six. (During when 4Kids was still a thing) I didn't know about anything about Sonic at the time and thought the human characters were a main thing in the games. :bee:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Now at Chapter 30 of Fire Emblem GBA.

Forget Chapter 27. If I couldn't get through that on my first run, this would've been the chapter to force me to restart. Luckily, I am a good strategist.

How y'all doing?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Ive never used Ross on Sacred Stones... Guess its too late this go to use him. lol
WHY!? He was a good pirate.

At least Garcia is reliable but you miss out on Ross's movement on water as a pirate.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Now at Chapter 30 of Fire Emblem GBA.

Forget Chapter 27. If I couldn't get through that on my first run, this would've been the chapter to force me to restart. Luckily, I am a good strategist.

How y'all doing?
Bad. I am kind of... well maybe depressed or sad...

Wait why are we talking about Sonic again.
Because Sonic X.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think i loose all my brain cell when searching Kaede image on Google. I have see the most horrible thing of all time.:skull:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, my pc had a line in port (a blue audio jack). What this allows is to [plug a device into that and listen to it.

I bought a jack to rca stereo adapter(the white and red plug).

What this allows me to do is plug my n64 audio into the line in of my pc and listen to it since my crt tv only has a poor mono audio, but my pc has a very good quality stereo sound.

I just am enjoying it now playing pm64 with clean audio while using video from a crt tv which is really fun on pm64 and any n64 games for the matter :)

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Well, both have "Chris" on their names.
One is a total psychopath and the other is a little ****. :4pacman:
Never go to Deviantart for Sonic fanart and OC... Ever.
It was a fine day. Mar-Mar and Joshy was on Deviantart (horrible mistake I know) She liked looking at the cute and fluffy pictures artists could do of her favorite video game characters. Mar-Mar liked Sonic and Tails and their brotherly relationship so she searched up Sonic and Tails and waited to see what cute pictures she would see. Imagine her surprise when she saw Sonic and Tails kissing on one picture and doing romantic stuff on others (I'm not getting specfic. Luckily the pics were PG-13 and below) Mar-Mar decided to leave Devantart that day and revaluate her life. Since then Mar-Mar and Joshy wasn't able to think of Sonic and Tails without those yaoi pictures coming up to her head.
The End.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Bad. I am kind of... well maybe depressed or sad...
I read about what's been happening with your parents. I've gone through that when I was young, albeit I was more ignorant just 'cos I was still a child. You'll need to brave through it and let them figure stuff out, but you should still support them both if you want everyone to be happy. Don't think about it too much for now.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Nope.

Sonuckles. Lol.

DEVIANTART IS THE WORST PLACE FOR SONIC FANS

Whoops, I mean the fandom.

Now imagine if the MLP, Sonic, and then FNAF fanbases combined. Oh god.
Armageddon would happen.
Totally out of the subject here, but I searched up the SMW cartoon and saw the scores it has. 7/10 and 8.3/10.
That better be a troll.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I read about what's been happening with your parents. I've gone through that when I was young, albeit I was more ignorant just 'cos I was still a child. You'll need to brave through it and let them figure stuff out, but you should still support them both if you want everyone to be happy. Don't think about it too much for now.
They are practically broken up at this point. She might go to the hospital again because now she seems to have mental issues.. but i really feel like she really wanted to be... gone. I think she even messaged my Dad that saying this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom