• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
There's Sturgeon's Law - 90% of everything is trash. You just need to ignore the bad stuff.

I go to Youtube daily for news, Touhou stuff and (sometimes) YTP. :p
DevantArt had a lot of good images too.

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I don't get the weird fetish in making a character into a baby. Do the people who like that get turned on by it or something?
That and the one where they make a character a giant. What was it called again?

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I don't have a problem with people who ship yaoi. We're all different and everything, but it kind of urks me how they pair one character with another regardless if they have any sort of relationship in canon. Their answer being because it's OMG SO HAWT!!!1!
Sonadow being a example of that.

Luig

Confused
DeviantArt was originally made for sharing the type of art you'd enter in a contest or character art.

Then the craziness in everybody got to some people who use the website and made the website more known for..........other things.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I don't have a problem with people who ship yaoi. We're all different and everything, but it kind of urks me how they pair one character with another regardless if they have any sort of relationship in canon. Their answer being because it's OMG SO HAWT!!!1!
Sonadow being a example of that.
Go to Fanfiction.net (actually, don't) and you'll find a lot of yaoi fanfics in every fandom.

S

Silver_1357

Reminder that there's a club called 'Sonic in Diapers'.

My god.

AND YOU WANNA KNOW THE WORST PART ABOUT DA IMO?

Yaoi.

Attachments

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Go to Fanfiction.net (actually, don't) and you'll find a lot of yaoi fanfics in every fandom.
Oh I've seen the fics. I went to the Sonic archive one time, nothing but Sonadow, OC stories, and highschool stories. What's the deal of putting characters in high school? High School isn't some soap opera, it's a place where you actually have to do your best in order to succeed.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
@ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf Oh holy hell It turns out you would of been able to romance Yosuke in Persona 4 but it was cut

DAMN IT
loool
they should have kept that considering Kanji is confirmed to be gay, so its not the first gay mention.
letting to the protag do that isnt that much of a stretch, honestly. i mean, their social link is a giant implication for that.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
Oh I've seen the fics. I went to the Sonic archive one time, nothing but Sonadow, OC stories, and highschool stories. What's the deal of putting characters in high school? High School isn't some soap opera, it's a place where you actually have to do your best in order to succeed.
Because of how popular teen problems books are I guess.
Just look at one of my favorite book series:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I will admit sometimes I go onto Deviant Art to look for good pictures to use for an avatar, but every time I go there I always see something I wish I hadn't. THATS when I go for the brain bleach.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Probably a mix of own experience (I don't think anyone's there's under the age of 12) and watching too many high school drama series, One Tree Hill, The O.C. and the like.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I think that using High School as the main place for anything is becoming a cliche.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Marth X Ike/ Roy is everywhere in the Smash fandom. It's a good thing I don't need to read those, or I would've gone mad by now.
... Oh, wait, I'm already mad.

Im gonna make my own fire emblem game. Im gonna base 5 characters off of socialers.
Do one based off of me plz.

:094:

Soul.

Putting characters in a high school setting is presumably a good idea because "can I see girls in their school outfits?" is a real question.
It's kinda stupid but whatever

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
The stories on FFN are cliché as heck though. So and so likes someone but is afraid to admit it. So and so's crush likes him back but is afraid to admit so in fear of him not liking her back. Rinse and repeat til they both confess and they live happily ever after. Oh and add some teen angst to make it cool and hip.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
One thing I find funny is that there are always a lot of OC colors for characters on the brawl vault, especially for Sonic. (He's easy to recolor)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
loool
they should have kept that considering Kanji is confirmed to be gay, so its not the first gay mention.
letting to the protag do that isnt that much of a stretch, honestly. i mean, their social link is a giant implication for that.
They should of, Yosuke and Yu make a cute pair, no joke

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Everyone talking about DA? I only go there for tutorials, the admins are horrible, they don't protect artist, if you get your art stolen and if you report the person that have stolen it there's a chance you and the person will get banned. They take forever to banned troublesome users. There will be someone to tell people to go kill themselves and they will do little to nothing to stop the harassment.

DA is like 4 chan of art websites, I don't know if it's like that now and I don't care.

Luig

Confused
If Brain Bleach existed, if ZeRo ever lost a Smash 4 tournament, he could just Brain Bleach everybody of that tournament :troll:

But what if.. HES ALREADY DONE THAT? :lol:

:troll:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Everyone talking about DA? I only go there for tutorials, the admins are horrible, they don't protect artist, if you get your art stolen and if you report the person that have stolen it there's a chance you and the person will get banned. They take forever to banned troublesome users. There will be someone to tell people to go kill themselves and they will do little to nothing to stop the harassment.

DA is like 4 chan of art websites, I don't know if it's like that now and I don't care.
Kill themselfs!? Thats horrible! Do you have any evidents of this??? I am really curious...

I read that wrong... I thought the admins would say that...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If Brain Bleach existed, if ZeRo ever lost a Smash 4 tournament, he could just Brain Bleach everybody of that tournament :troll:

But what if.. HES ALREADY DONE THAT? :lol:

:troll:
Someone cue the X-Files theme!

There will be someone to tell people to go kill themselves and they will do little to nothing to stop the harassment.
That kind of stuff happens all the time on the Internet.

As horrible of a thing as it is to say, people usually just shout it from unjustified raging. I can't take anyone who says that kind of stuff seriously.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
it honestly makes more sense than 90% of the yu x female character ships
i mean dont get me wrong, naoto is best grill and all, but... i dunno, doesnt fit.
Noato is the hottest grill but that yu x yosuke is dropping hits all over the place.

Its like they cut the " I like you... Dont go." and " I never knew I had such....heat inside"(yes those were real) lines and just kept the hints in the game

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

I'm happy I don't submit art then. I have a account, but I don't even use it at all. I suck at drawing but I'm improving. (somewhat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom