• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
*Steals at the speed of sound*

Can I have th link to this video?
There are two episodes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTXrEEqPyns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra3JGpuQPCo

The comparison one I posted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvEn_Od4nyg

If I keep finding more of those episodes I'll make sure to notify you :)
Don't worry. I spent the entire day searching Nico Nico Douga and Youtube and those two are the only ones I could find. :sadsheep:
Anyway, those two videos are treasured gems now.

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
GOTTA GO FAST!

Yeah.

BTW does anyone remember the Kirby anime?
Chris Thorndyke was the worst part of the anime. He was a whiny little brat who clung to Sonic as if he was all his. Remember the Season 2 Finale(Can't remember if it's Season 1 or 2) where he purposely stopped Sonic from going to his home. How selfish can you get from letting someone getting back to their home?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What's up?
I was demanding if one day, Mega Man ZX and ZX Advent will be release on the Virtual Console. I so want to play those games with MMZ 2 and MMX.

S

Silver_1357

Chris Thorndyke was the worst part of the anime. He was a whiny little brat who clung to Sonic as if he was all his. Remember the Season 2 Finale(Can't remember if it's Season 1 or 2) where he purposely stopped Sonic from going to his home. How selfish can you get from letting someone getting back to their home?
Oh well. 4kids edited a lot from the original.

So that's why it wouldn't make sense.
View attachment 69721

I want a Lucas version.
Where is muh Lucas version.
I know it's a big picture.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Gonna use another Gengar avi for a while.

Sir, I'll have you know that it is against the law to mention Chris here.

:094:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
What's up?
It's kinda long, but you asked.
I figured out why the townspeople of Phenac City were acting weird. They were cipher peons in disguise. I beat the **** out of every single one, that included snagging all of their shadow Pokemon too. Even better news, while I was fighting against the cipher admin Snattle, we were filmed by the local television news network, so basically Cipher's humiliation at Phenac City will be on TV pretty soon. I also found the REAL Phenac citizens locked up in the pre gym's basement and set them free.

D

Deleted member

Chris Thorndyke was the inspiration for what we like to call, "Chris-Chan".

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I remember liking the anime alot in the past but if i watch it now... My opinion my differ... It is a mediocre anime.

S

Silver_1357

I remember liking the anime alot in the past but if i watch it now... My opinion my differ... It is a mediocre anime.
It sucks now.

Gee. Even the Sonic OVA was better than this.

"SHUT UP TAILS!"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This MMZ TAS that i am watching! :4larry:So beautiful!:4iggy:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Dedede's so perfect that he pilots 2 teams in conquest
That is a god's honest truth.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
People hate on Chris Thorndyke for no good reason. It's like the people that hate on the New York Yankees, Krystal, and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. Pure clean bias.

Hating on Sonic Boom, Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts, and Carly Rae Jepsen is okay, but hating on Chris Thorndyke is some pretty bad bias.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom