• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Does randomly walking into stuff count as clumsy?
I guess. I sometimes keep dropping my stuff so... I am very clumsy sometimes. :p

My New 3DS has dents and marks because of this...

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
the only extremely clumsy thing i did would beee...
i tripped on some wires and broke my arm.

but thats kinda it.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I once was going to eat a bologna sandwich and right when I was going to eat it I accidently hit the left side of my mouth with a really hot piece of bologna and it actually hurt way more than it should, is that clumsy?

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So I may have single-handedly banned access to Smashboards at my school.
The site is now blocked on the class's wi-fi...

D

Deleted member

I do not know if I'm clumsy. Am I?

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My guide to clumsy/klutzyness it this.

Clumsyness: accidental minor hurting of oneself, like accidentally kicking a table leg or intending to scratch your face but punching your face instead.

Klutzyness: accidental medium to major hurting of oneself, like walking into a door and breaking your nose or falling down the stairs.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
My guide to clumsy/klutzyness it this.

Clumsyness: accidental minor hurting of oneself, like accidentally kicking a table leg or intending to scratch your face but punching your face instead.

Klutzyness: accidental medium to major hurting of oneself, like walking into a door and breaking your nose or falling down the stairs.
Clumsiness I always related to objects. A clumsy person will drop a stack of dishes. A klutz will walk into a stack of dishes.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'm only clumsy when I'm tired/lightheaded.

I should say I also have silent footing. I can quietly walk behind someone I know, say something, and they'll jump at my sudden presence.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Clumsiness I always related to objects. A clumsy person will drop a stack of dishes. A klutz will walk into a stack of dishes.
I am clumsy. I always drop my things randomly sometimes...

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I always thought a klutz was an abillity introduced in Generation 4 which prevents the effects of held items on it's user. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom