• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Except this still is a spin off.
Just because Daisy isn't in right now doesn't mean you have to crush my hopes, man. :4dk: I mean, she was in Super Mario Land, a main Mario game. Waluigi didn't get ****.

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
i dont quite remeeber.

i havent gotten out of school yet.
im not gonna get much vacation time.
My vacation is DONE. No more sleeping in at 3 am and waking up at two in the afternoon. No more being lazy and not using my head because that's something for school, and I don't THINK in summer.
I gotta admit, sophmore year seems better than Freshman. I feel I like I fit in a bit more.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
My vacation is DONE. No more sleeping in at 3 am and waking up at two in the afternoon. No more being lazy and not using my head because that's something for school, and I don't THINK in summer.
I gotta admit, sophmore year seems better than Freshman. I feel I like I fit in a bit more.
lol.
i work out of home so i can sleep in and stay up still.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I think that once you're a Sophmore you actually look like the other Juniors and Seniors physically. :4pacman: Freshman still kind of look like kids for a bit.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
My summer was so boring. I was always inside the house. I thouhght my other friends would be outside and having fun, but they were doing the same thing I was. :laugh:
i see.
i wouldnt really know honestly considering my entire class is kinda... not boring, but i dont share interest :drshrug:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Didn't Nintendo say that no main-series Mario game would come out this year? So I guess S Mario Maker is spin-off unless it breaks the rule a bit.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I must be the only one who finds them enjoyable at least.
I never said they weren't enjoyable.
People should know how I feel about the "same game different year" thing though especially for games it doesn't make sense for. It would work for Pokemon even if they didn't always add new **** every time they release a generation.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Cause Daisy has some value to Nintendo
Oh, you were actually trying to prove a point.

Haha, no. I see a WA, but not a princess who was given to Player 2 because she's nearly irrelevant, but they had to give her some sort of relationship to make her feel important. :4wario2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom