• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
The level of stupidity of people never fails to amuse me day after day after day. I get called transphobic yesterday because of something I posted and now I'm in a HUGE argument about why a Deaf child should go to a Deaf school instead of public school

Man, y'all need some serious Jesus love

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
smashriver is supposedly getting sent to court, people are being called transphobic and obo wants to draw probably.
normal day.
Well I wish Smashriver good luck and I think Obo should do whatever she feels like she wants to do as a hobby... she might be able to draw eventually, I'm sure. But... who is being called transphobic? Seems like a weird topic for this thread to bring up, aye?

(WHY DO I KEEP SAYING AYE, IT DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT AND I ONLY EVER THINK TO SAY IT WHEN I'M IN THIS THREAD)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
aye me matey.
shiver me timbers.
Yar, har, fiddle dee-dee?
Being a pirate is alright to be?
*wanders about Waterford's twitter*
*finds this*
upload_2015-8-18_17-11-17.png

Theeere he is...
The ************ that started it all...
The vice principal...

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So I found something...
This needs to be the next thread title.

Smash 4 Social Thread 6.0: Your Mom and Ganondorf are making pancakes.

Wonder if you should skew pancakes to "pattycake". :p

@ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf FYI, I finished Hunter x Hunter today.

Whew...

I finally did it. Finished all 148 episodes of Hunter x Hunter. It was a blast.

Shame there's a couple of unresolved threads though, like the fate of Phantom Troupe's leader, the "world outside of ours", what Kurapika has been up to and why he hasn't seen Gon, the Zodiac and New Chairman shenanigans etc. They're nothing really major though, and I'm aware that the manga is nowhere near finished and has been on and off hiatus.

It was engaging from start to end ('cept the first episode, but I might've felt off when trying to watch it), and it surprised me in a lot of ways that's unusual of a Shounen anime. Despite the lack of a polished finish, they managed to finish it off to the best of their ability, and felt really satisying for an "unfinished" storyline. I enjoyed all the story arcs and the wide cast of characters. There's a lot to like about this anime. :)

I'm glad I watch such a long anime from start to finish.

D

Deleted member

@ BlueX BlueX

You get to change your color using either the built-in pallete "squares" in the Settings application or by typing the "control.exe color" command on Build 10525. The latter is just derived from the Personalization menu that comes with Vista to 8.1.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I think I'm gonna redo Fire Emblem GBA to get more recruits.

Chapter 27 is just too painful to complete. When you think trying to take down a whole army is hard enough (without casualities), keep the round going too long and wyvern-riding reinforcements will tail you and take you down from behind. And you have to take them down to finish the chapter.

God dammit.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
This needs to be the next thread title.

Smash 4 Social Thread 6.0: Your Mom and Ganondorf are making pancakes.

Wonder if you should skew pancakes to "pattycake". :p

@ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf FYI, I finished Hunter x Hunter today.
awesome work man. quite impressive.
i'm glad you enjoyed it

i'm honestly hoping the series will continue off the 2011 mark, rather than redoing the entire anime like 1998 to 2011 did. More or less, we'll hopefully get more of this show within the next 3 years.

you gonna watch the movies?
they dont really add anything to the plot considering they contain... things that dont make sense lol, but they sure are fun to see.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
School said I wasn't learning enough
Spent Janurary-May forcing me to do absolutely nothing but sit on a laptop and do whatever
Got fed up with my **** that they FORCED me to do, even when I try to actually learn they stop me
Kicked me out of school by June
And now they're taking me to court.
Like, 100% Serious ****ing Court.
THIS IS BULL****
That is literally ********.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
awesome work man. quite impressive.
i'm glad you enjoyed it

i'm honestly hoping the series will continue off the 2011 mark, rather than redoing the entire anime like 1998 to 2011 did. More or less, we'll hopefully get more of this show within the next 3 years.

you gonna watch the movies?
they dont really add anything to the plot considering they contain... things that dont make sense lol, but they sure are fun to see.
Not sure. Maybe if I need an HxH itch to scratch. I don't normally watch movie spin-offs.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
tbh that sounds like saying a mute person shouldn't go to a normal community college with everyone else:drshrug:

But it aint my business
I'm not saying they shouldn't because they don't, but I'm looking at it from academically and social lives. I grew up public school and had bad social life until now. Academically I did fine but socially I never had that until I went into college, hence my social depression I mentioned awhile ago. It's part of the culture, which is why I embrace it. If my kids want public school, I won't argue because it's their education. I just don't like how people do audism when it comes to stereotyping Deaf people

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Mario Maker?
I'll probably get it. Kinda up my alley in terms of games I enjoy.
Plus, never hurts to expand dong my Wii U game collection.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Naw its not annoying me, just wondring xp

I really should of pre bought it x.x
It's like Nintendo listened to the fact I like slightly unnerving things and put Skinny Mario in the game.
I hope you can combine that with the Amiibo shrooms. Female Inkling Amiibo + Skinny Amiibo = NEITHER KID NOR SQUID HELP

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
OH ****ING DAMN IT!

Freedom Planet for Wii U has been delayed YET AGAIN. This time without a specified release date! :mad:

Sure, it's to fix a crashing bug but why won't you let me buy it?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
OH ****ING DAMN IT!

Freedom Planet for Wii U has been delayed YET AGAIN. This time without a specified release date! :mad:

Because they don't want you to experience the crashing bug and complain about it?

Soul.

man i can't wait for it to be 2016. Wii U gonna die, Wii U gonna die

N X B O Y Z

MainJPW

M.T.A
OH ****ING DAMN IT!

I'll show you what Strife said:

"We're also not going to set a release date until we've very definitely fixed everything, to avoid further date changes. It's become apparent to us that this going to take more than a few passes through Nintendo's systems to get working right."

Don't worry about it, a delayed game is eventually a good game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom