• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Gumball's mom is boss

Can kick major butt and her Latin American VA is the same that dubbed Sailor Mercury :4lucina:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
RIP Ice Cream Man

May he drive his truck in a better place.
I never got ice cream from our truck, the kids our street would always get those large pixy Sticks

not really any good ones
anywho, its actually semi-active still i suppose, so you could check.
I may make my own server where we try our best to do cases
Key word Try
Do you know where to download it?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I remember I once suffered that Squidward accident many years ago... except the whole nail from the pinky lifted and pouring alcohol on the wound was a nightmare
Now we share the same pain :4feroy:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Patrick is pretty much "flanderization, the character" now.

In old Spongebob, he wasn't bright, but he did everything in his power to help and always had good intentions. Look at "Help Wanted", where he encourages Spongebob at the start of the episode. "Tea at the Dome" (sorry, I can't remember the name of this episode. It's the one where Sandy debuts), where he gives Spongebob advice. And the Movie, which I find to be his best incarnation. It had the perfect balance between his manchild-ish and mature attitude.

The Movie pretty much marked the turn for the worse in the series. Patrick and Spongebob were both turned into children, acting all ******** and not understanding that their actions have consequences. Hanlon's Razor is in full effect with these two now. They are simply so stupid, you are unsure if their actions are evil or simply the product of their foolishness.

I'm not gonna even talk about Mrs. Puff.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
The Movie pretty much marked the turn for the worse in the series. Patrick and Spongebob were both turned into children, acting all ******** and not understanding that their actions have consequences. Hanlon's Razor is in full effect with these two now. They are simply so stupid, you are unsure if their actions are evil or simply the product of their foolishness.
Which movie because Sponge outta water was pretty good
THATS WHATS COMPLICATED.
i sat there for like 5 minutes just like tweaking errything.
i got nowhere.
Aw man D:

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Patrick is pretty much "flanderization, the character" now.

In old Spongebob, he wasn't bright, but he did everything in his power to help and always had good intentions. Look at "Help Wanted", where he encourages Spongebob at the start of the episode. "Tea at the Dome" (sorry, I can't remember the name of this episode. It's the one where Sandy debuts), where he gives Spongebob advice. And the Movie, which I find to be his best incarnation. It had the perfect balance between his manchild-ish and mature attitude.

I'm not gonna even talk about Mrs. Puff.
Now THAT'S another story for next time. X)

D

Deleted member

Or they can just cancel the show. I really don't like how it surpassed Rugrats as longest running show on Nick

And yes this is coming from a 90's baby
As far as I know, the creator (Hillenburg) originally wanted to end it back when the first movie came out. Nickelodeon then began to act all Super Saiyan and kept the show going because it was making money, just like every single product in this world.

After that, the show sadly jumped the shark. But do I even watch it? No, so what am I talking about.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Which movie because Sponge outta water was pretty good

Aw man D:
That movie sucked.
I'm sorry, it just did.
I was Flight-Bored in that showing
Also, In the newest episode of Gumball, He Tries to go Super Sayian,

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
As far as I know, the creator (Hillenburg) originally wanted to end it back when the first movie came out. Nickelodeon then began to act all Super Saiyan and kept the show going because it was making money, just like every single product in this world.

After that, the show sadly jumped the shark. But do I even watch it? No, so what am I talking about.
You're correct though.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

I heard supposedly Hillenburg is returning back to the show. But what's the point anyway? It's in too deep to dig it out of its' self-made grave.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Actually I had another 2 Spongebob related accidents...

A huge splinter got between my index finger nail and finger when I was 16
I got a fungus infection in my hands when I was 4 for playing so much time in the mud

I hope none of the other gruesome accidents that happened in the show never happen to me.

D

Deleted member

You're correct though.
I will admit that I've watched some of the episodes like your average filfhy casual, many, many years ago.
Still wasn't fond of it, but eh.. I gotta try out some things before judging them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I heard supposedly Hillenburg is returning back to the show. But what's the point anyway? It's in too deep to dig it out of its' self-made grave.
Tbh I hope he can salvage it. Nickelodeon lost of all of its good content a long long while ago.
(Well, aside from Sam and Cat, which I like)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Bold Statement: Even Uncle Grandpa at his worst can beat the actual Nickelodeon at it's best

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

I got a fungus infection in my hands when I was 4 for playing so much time in the mud

I hope none of the other gruesome accidents that happened in the show never happen to me.
Oh that 1st one happend to me this year lol
lol we can try it sometime though
I wouldn't mind that. As soon as I figure out how to download it and stuff

Last edited:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
I Have to go, Everyone. Hitting Da Hay

Once, i got a splinter in my foot, had to go to ER.
Needless to say, it was not very Fun

I'm Gonna go to sleep, i got to wake up early tom.
Baii!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I got bored and made a quick moveset for Mouser. *shrugs*

Okay so for those who don't know who Mouser is, he's a mini boss in SMB2. The reason why I made a moveset specifically for Mouser is because I was recently reintroduced to SMB2 and remembered who he was. He's one of my favorite characters in the game and his appreciation for explosions is admirable- Torgue approves. But enough explaining. Lets have a go at it.

Size/Weight: A good comparison would be Wario, but with more weight. Mouser is a big ol mouse after all.
-
Normal attacks: Mouser is your basic brawler with some tail attacks. He can hit pretty hard but some of his moves, like his Smash attacks, are a bit sluggish. His Dtilt whips his tail around which can trip easily, and his aerial down attack, a frontwards flip drop kick, can meteor smash opponents while making him dive as well
-
Jumps: Mouser jumps are just above Dr. Mario's.
-
Special attacks:
(B): Bomb Blast: Pulls out a cooking bomb. You can hold it by holding the (B) button but if you tap it, he'll toss it weakly but quickly. Any time you let go of the gamebutton he will throw it hard, normal or soft depending on your directional influence. Cooking the bomb in hand powers it up but when it flashes, it stops powering up. It also means its gonna blow. Depending on the cooking time, the explosion is deadlier and bigger. Also it's explosion animation is akin to that in SMB2.

(B)>: Explosive Engagement: A bomb explodes behind Mouser and makes him roll quickly forward, dealing minor damage to himself, but deals amazing damage to opponents with great knockback. If you press the shield button anytime during the roll, Mouser will stop himself and pivot backwards quickly. Great for mindgames and recovering.

(B)v. Bouncer Bury: Mouser assumes a defensive position. If attacked, he'll grab the target and backdrop them in the dirt, pitting and damaging them. Good way to finish a stock but can backdrop into the pit. Which kills enemies first. :troll:

(B): Magic Carpet: Weakly jumps up onto a magic carpet that can levitate left and right automatically (meaning it can't stay still but you can control it). Has no upwards movement, but can be weakly jumped off of.
-
Final Smash: Bomb Parade

Mouser assumes a cool stance while crossing his arms. His sunglasses shine, and he then jumps up and then lands, causing a quake that pits any ground foes and makes bombs rain from the sky. These bombs drop for a few seconds, and once over, Mouser laughs and the battle normally resumes. Do not use above a pit because he'll dive straight down into the pit.

I dunno. I think it would be cool. :4megaman:

So would Shy Guy but anyways...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

So you hope they happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom