• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Except the pits in Super Mario Galaxy 2 are ALSO bottomless.
Touché.
I don't even know what I'm arguing with you anymore.

I just had a "Squidward-like accident"....

I hit my pinky toe against the leg of a chair and now my nail is lifted and broken
DON'T EVEN REMIND ME OF THAT EPISODE.
I would post the gif for the evulz, but I'm no masochist, and I get a bad stomach just by looking it up on Google images.

Reiga

3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
If we are talking about the new Spongebob episodes...I hate the one where Plankton almost kills himself. WHO PUTS THAT IN A CARTOON SHOW?!
They also keep having a bad tendacy of having episodes about abusing Gary, like that one where Spongebob randomly decides Gary is lonely and gets a weird demon fish.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
They also keep having a bad tendacy of having episodes about abusing Gary, like that one where Spongebob randomly decides Gary is lonely and gets a weird demon fish.
Pet Sitter Pat was disgusting. I was wanting to enter my television and slap the **** out of Patrick for being so ********.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Hate that one as well. Ugh, makes me uncomfortable watching it. Poor Gary.
I think you meant "cartoon show targeted towards kids" in other words, blame the new writers.
Yeah. I meant that. Oopsie. :p
The current writers of the show, of course.
Spongebob has never been the same since 2004 (I think).

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That's nothing compared to Squidward. Sure, in the first seasons he was also tortured, but he was a complete jerk back then, he deserved them. Now for the most part he's an everyman living his life who gets tortured only for living.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I caused a Spongebob talk

Freaking SProgepede ghost is still chasing me

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
That's nothing compared to Squidward. Sure, in the first seasons he was also tortured, but he was a complete jerk back then, he deserved them. Now for the most part he's an everyman living his life who gets tortured only for living.
And when he finally gets his chance to get payback in "Little Yellow Book", they decide to make him the villain of the episode by making Spongebob act all innocent.
Then you add in the hypocritical characters (which is something I ******* despise) and you have an episode in which literally everyone is unlikeable.
It's like "April Fools" over again, but garbage.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
What he said :secretkpop:
They haved nintendo's permission to do those games.
Not one of Nintendo's brightest moves there. :p At least we get something funny from the bad games.
I feel sorry for Squidward all the time in the new seasons. Seriously Gary, Plankton, and himself seem to be getting the most sufferment here. A finer example of the woobie.

Pet Sitter Pat was disgusting. I was wanting to enter my television and slap the **** out of Patrick for being so ********.
Amen brother. *high fives you*

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I placed the lifted broken part of the nail on its place, it will naturally heal itself I guess :denzel:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Hello thread!

Howz It Going?
Nobody is gonna get the ref, i just said.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
And when he finally gets his chance to get payback in "Little Yellow Book", they decide to make him the villain of the episode by making Spongebob act all innocent.
Then you add in the hypocritical characters (which is something I ******* despise) and you have an episode in which literally everyone is unlikeable.
It's like "April Fools" over again, but garbage.
I hate the Bikini Bottom citizens now. They use to be kind people although a bit jerkish at times but they knew the fine line between good and bad. April Fools episode anyone?
Now they're just a bunch of hypocritical jerks who have no ounce of kindness in them.
That episode where Sandy got her fur stolen was what I believe to be their moment of them being Jerks with a Heart of Jerk.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Except the pits in Super Mario Galaxy 2 are ALSO bottomless.
Touché.
Well it isn't really bottomless
Mario's gonna fall until he hits some planet somewhere in a gruesome mess
Either that or get ripped apart little by little from a Black Hole :drshrug:

Reiga

3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Then you add in the hypocritical characters (which is something I ******* despise)
That reminds me of the wringer episode, seriously, that moronic pink sea-creature got the kid stuck in a wringer with super-glue and later we have random people saying Spongebob is a horrible person because he is mad at Patrick, and it has now affected him and broken his heart? URRRGH.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
I remember I once suffered that Squidward accident many years ago... except the whole nail from the pinky lifted and pouring alcohol on the wound was a nightmare

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
That reminds me of the wringer episode, seriously, that moronic pink sea-creature got the kid stuck in a wringer with super-glue and later we have random people saying Spongebob is a horrible person because he is mad at Patrick, and it has now affected him and broken his heart? URRRGH.
Let's let all out hate of new Spongebob out.

Pun Intended. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom