• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Oh, Miracle left. I guess I need to put Mystery Dungeon songs. But honestly, we're all going to leave this website eventually whether we like it or not. Maybe move somewhere else, or something. It's our own decisions that determine the outcome of a situation. If she thought it was best to leave, then she did the right thing. Can't post forever.

Priorities, yes, but for real though, the Social Thread isn't everything. It's fun and all, that I cannot deny. When you look at the bright side, leaving this thread makes the distraction go away. It was a million times that when ****posts were roaming around. Funny as it is, when you need to close the book, you close it. It's simple, yet easy to understand. You may want to open it, but when it's closed it stays closed.

Also if you're going to tell me to leave the thread then lol.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hey everyone. I know this is sudden, but unfortunately I am leaving again, and for real this time. I will say it using the Red Truth: I am leaving for real this time, after I get home from work today. A witch's job is never easy, I have other universes to travel through, so I must bid this one farewell for now. I might be back next summer, for Social Thread 12.0, and possibly stop by from time to time, who knows. But I wanted to say goodbye before I left. You have all been amazing and along with the awesome @Neo Zero have been the only reason I kept coming back here. I have really enjoyed my time here, thanks to all of you, and I do hope I was able to have a positive impact on you guys as well!

I will still be on for a bit today and later tonight as I want to leave a more personal goodbye message for everyone, but that will have to be after work.
Rin crying.gif

Dark times are coming... I wish you good luck.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Good (sad) morning everyone.

Miracle, if I could tag you I would tell you that you will be missed. Perhaps your witch travels will one day take you to Wonderland and we will adventure together once more. Until that day......take care of yourself, good luck with all your endeavors in life, and may you always find happiness. Please don't stay a complete stranger.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
i feel really bad for laughing at the thread title.

Last edited:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Guys.
I think I cracked the code.

So, I was checking the most liked members and found that the user @GoldenYuiitusin had another, equally derpy pic, I checked his page and he had a small convo with @God Robert's Cousin , who appears to have made his avatar and possibly others, with one convo on his page saying it's an inside joke
So I guess I win a cookie.

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
is named
LONK
right?
I don't even get it.
the title before that was to honor Miracle, Saying "Let us meet again"

Last edited:

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
BUT WAIT!
Guys.

So, I was checking the most liked members and found that the user @GoldenYuiitusin had another, equally derpy pic, I checked his page and he had a small convo with @God Robert's Cousin , who appears to have made his avatar and possibly others, with one convo on his page saying it's an inside joke
when i left a message saying "what is your avi" on fal's page, and he wrote back "thank God Robert's cousin"
HMMMM

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
FalKooρa
FalKooρa Thank God Robert's Cousin.

Thats What it said.

also, FalKoopa's sub-name is" FolKooppar"
Could this but the spelling error?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Guys.

So to summarize, God Robert's Cousin, Falkoopa, GoldenYuiitusin and Swampasaur were all in this derpy avatar thing organized mainly by God Robert's Cousin?

Reiga

3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
FalKooρa
FalKooρa Thank God Robert's Cousin.

Thats What it said.

also, FalKoopa's sub-name is" FolKooppar"
Could this but the spelling error?
It's all nothing more than a creation of such "cousin of the God Robert!" man that we needlessly dug deep to find out!
Case CLOSED.

So to summarize, God Robert's Cousin, Falkoopa, GoldenYuiitusin and Swampasaur were all in this derpy avatar thing organized mainly by God Robert's Cousin?
Pretty much.

Last edited:

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
uh.. yes.
but could this be somthing far more than we think?
tumblr_m0vlhwxow51rrecf1o1_500.jpg

Hm...

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
maybe there's another secret, mysterious user in on the whole thing...will we ever find out?
TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR THE SMASHBOARDS TV SHOW FINALE

i have to go. bye.

Last edited:

Reiga

3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
maybe there's another secret, mysterious user in on the whole thing...will we ever find out?
What if such cousin of God Robert is actually from a distant future, and came with his wisdom to make poorly-made avatars for users to grieve the future passing of the lettuce meat?
Think about iiiit....

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
What if such cousin of God Robert is actually from a distant future, and came with his wisdom to make poorly-made avatars for users to grieve the future passing of the lettuce meat?
Think about iiiit....
I have one that i made out of mspaint.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Think about iiiit....
but that begs the question...why did he come now?
the more answers we attempt to dig up, the more questions arise.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I've been having a tendency of staying up late for years now. But it depends to be honest.
I stay up like atr weird times in the summer and I could still stay late at around midnight - 1am in college without seeing much issues for the week and getting a crazy lots of sleep on weekend to compensate.

There;s a reason though: I LOVE to feel alone. The night jsut makes me feel that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom