• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Hey everyone. I know this is sudden, but unfortunately I am leaving again, and for real this time. I will say it using the Red Truth: I am leaving for real this time, after I get home from work today. A witch's job is never easy, I have other universes to travel through, so I must bid this one farewell for now. I might be back next summer, for Social Thread 12.0, and possibly stop by from time to time, who knows. But I wanted to say goodbye before I left. You have all been amazing and along with the awesome @Neo Zero have been the only reason I kept coming back here. I have really enjoyed my time here, thanks to all of you, and I do hope I was able to have a positive impact on you guys as well!

I will still be on for a bit today and later tonight as I want to leave a more personal goodbye message for everyone, but that will have to be after work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368

Leaving this because this thread has new users from the last time I showed it.

This time I recommend MST3K-ing it to counteract the eye-scorch.

Oddly enough, while rewatching for it's massive number of flaws, I noticed a couple of weird moments of Genre Savvy/common sense mixed in. Huh.
Oh, I remember back in the day when you constantly kept posting these, was it 4.0 or 5.0? Can't remember.
Kapten M is prety k00l to be onest.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Hey everyone. I know this is sudden, but unfortunately I am leaving again, and for real this time. I will say it using the Red Truth: I am leaving for real this time, after I get home from work today. A witch's job is never easy, I have other universes to travel through, so I must bid this one farewell for now. I might be back next summer, for Social Thread 12.0, and possibly stop by from time to time, who knows. But I wanted to say goodbye before I left. You have all been amazing and along with the awesome @Neo Zero have been the only reason I kept coming back here. I have really enjoyed my time here, thanks to all of you, and I do hope I was able to have a positive impact on you guys as well!

I will still be on for a bit today and later tonight as I want to leave a more personal goodbye message for everyone, but that will have to be after work.
mm... Goodbye. :(

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh, I remember back in the day when you constantly kept posting these, was it 4.0 or 5.0? Can't remember.
Kapten M is prety k00l to be onest.

I got it out like three times and then the :4link: failed. :awesome:

I have no grasp on how to make a gimmick funny, really. :/

Last edited:

Reiga

3DS FC
1461-7646-7368

I know I only returned yesterday, I know I ever really talked with you, but goodbye. :sadeyes:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Take care, then. :(

Please do visit again sometime though.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Thank you everyone!
Happy Birthday, "Fellow" Birthday person! :p Yep, it be my Birthday too.

And I surely am not dead, don't worry. To bring me back a bit and for those who love em, more snapshots!

Who needs "Ball in a Cup" when "Ball in a Cart" is the new thing?

What grace at night, the pose and all... Someone elsewhere did say "Bayonetta Samus" to this. I actually agree. Now imagine if that was just a silhouette.

I didn't forget one of my favorite ships. Bout time I could come up with more ideas for em.

The rest are here respectively.

http://admiralpit.tumblr.com/post/126615337555/samus-color-snapshot-bundle-wave-2-first-wave
http://admiralpit.tumblr.com/post/126615523345/zero-suit-samus-color-snapshot-bundle-wave-2
http://admiralpit.tumblr.com/post/126615958750/pit-x-samus-rainbow

Enjoy, like usual if you wish.

I'm so excited since my plans today include ordering 2 large double pepperoni pizzas from Domino's. I'm so gonna try and eat as much of it as I can and just enjoy it. :D

EDIT: And be safe out there Miracle. That star keeps me from being able to properly tag you. >_<

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Um. . .bye.

I'll miss you. . .

*eyes start to feel odd in a sad sort of way*

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

And I surely am not dead, don't worry. To bring me back a bit and for those who love em, more snapshots!

What grace at night, the pose and all... Someone elsewhere did say "Bayonetta Samus" to this. I actually agree. Now imagine if that was just a silhouette.

I didn't forget one of my favorite ships. Bout time I could come up with more ideas for em.

http://admiralpit.tumblr.com/post/126615337555/samus-color-snapshot-bundle-wave-2-first-wave
http://admiralpit.tumblr.com/post/126615523345/zero-suit-samus-color-snapshot-bundle-wave-2

I'm so excited since my plans today include ordering 2 large double pepperoni pizzas from Domino's. I'm so gonna try and eat as much of it as I can and just enjoy it. :D
It is my bros birthday today just in case you got confused... Happy birthday!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

You go for real?.....
pandora hearts alice 6.gif

.....Well....i hope you will have good live on your side.....
Farewell Erika.....:(

EDIT: And be safe out there Miracle. That star keeps me from being able to properly tag you. >_<
Happy birthday, good to see you back and good snapshot as always!

T

Trick or Treat

mm... Goodbye. :(
Bye Blue! I hope you end up getting that Premium!

I know I only returned yesterday, I know I ever really talked with you, but goodbye. :sadeyes:
You seemed cool! If only you returned sooner D:

Take care, then. :(

Please do visit again sometime though.
I'll most likely be back at some point, even if it is just to pop in one day to say hello! You were a great mod and always cool to talk to Fal!

Enjoy the rest of Umineko in the meantime! You will love it I feel!

Happy birthday!! These pictures are great as always!

Um. . .bye.

I'll miss you. . .

*eyes start to feel odd in a sad sort of way*
Cori! I'll miss youuu! You are so awesome and your posts never failed to make me smile! (:

You go for real?.....
View attachment 68650
.....Well....i hope you will have good live on your side.....
Farewell Erika.....:(

Happy birthday, good to see you back and good snapshot as always!
Yeah, for real this time. I wish you all the best, Mao! You were an amazing friend to have here. I'm going to miss you of course!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Huh... :4rob:

Well, it's been real, friend.

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996

Oy, I get this really sad feeling everytime a social thread member leaves... :crying: Plz visit us from time to time! :bluejump:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It is my bros birthday today just in case you got confused... Happy birthday!
My apologies. >_<
And thanks!

@ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
I could always count on your for loving my creativity, and thanks for the Bday wish!

I'll most likely be back at some point, even if it is just to pop in one day to say hello! You were a great mod and always cool to talk to Fal!

Cori! I'll miss youuu! You are so awesome and your posts never failed to make me smile! (:

Yeah, for real this time. I wish you all the best, Mao! You were an amazing friend to have here. I'm going to miss you of course!
Another thank you, both for the Bday wish, and for your kindness regarding my snapshots. ^^;

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Happy Birthday, Admiral. *salutes* :b:

:231:

T

Trick or Treat

Later on I will give a more personal goodbye and also to explain why I'm leaving. So I'm not just randomly ditching you guys D:

:4rob:
Huh.

Well, it's been real, friend.
Toasty you have been a super cool friend! It has been very real, that's for sure.

Oy, I get this really sad feeling everytime a social thread member leaves... :crying: Plz visit us from time to time! :bluejump:
Of course Shrekky! I'm sure this isn't the last you'll see of me! It makes me sad, too.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Erika....
Thank's, you we're one of the best person i known on this thread. I hope you will have a good life and that you will return one day.....

I don't cry i swear.....
My apologies. >_<
And thanks!

@ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
I could always count on your for loving my creativity, and thanks for the Bday wish!

Another thank you, both for the Bday wish, and for your kindness regarding my snapshots. ^^;
Thank's! I always like you snapshot anyway!:4pacman:

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
This is really sad... I don't what to say right now.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So... what's on the schedule for this week?

SUNDAY: Lazy Days, the best type of day
MONDAY: Back to swimming, aka "EVAN KEEP YOUR HEAD IN THE WATER" 2: Aquatic Boogaloo
TUESDAY: Same as above + more Insanity Loss for tomorrow
WEDNESDAY: GOIN' TO COURT *screams externally*
THURSDAY: Hey there, everybody! This is Ryu! From Streets! :4ryu: (And also Peach's/Hyrule Castle 64) (...hopefully)
FRIDAY: More swimming...
SATURDAY: Initiate Birthday Countdown H Y P E
This'll end great, won't it.

colors 3D is pretty much awesome at wasting my time currently .-.
though it came out semi-nicely.
Colors!3D does that alot. :drshrug:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I have to say, the mood of the thread is strange right now... between derp avatars, Erika's leaving, Admiral Pit's birthday, Cliff remembering his sister... it's hard.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Goodbye Erika. :( We'll miss you, but I hope you are living a happy life. If you ever feel it, don't be afraid to drop by this thread in the future.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I have to say, the mood of the thread is strange right now... between derp avatars, Erika's leaving, Admiral Pit's birthday, Cliff remembering his sister... it's hard.
Silly times, and thanks for the good wishes btw. <3

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
SOMETHING STRANGE!
DISTORTION!
WHAT'S THIS!?
THE SOCIAL THREAD-

/tppjokes

Goodbye now! Enjoy whatever dimension you find on your travels!
J-Just don't blow up Dream Land, OK?

Reiga

3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Well, err... my school returns tomorrow! That's sad, right? (actually it really isn't).

Yup.

Hope you don't mind.

:4megaman:
I don't mind, it's just that I keep thinking about in the future me having an entry in the wiki, and that when I google my name a whole crapton of stuff appears because I use my name since way back. :p
Like seriously, when did I have a Smogon account? :drshrug:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Seeya at a later time, Miracle/Envy/Erika! It's been a blast having you around. But such is life, and there comes a time when all of us have to move on, either through reducing activity here or outright ceasing it. And who knows? We might still be able to have a Smash Wii U match once in a while, haha. :p Good luck in your endeavors!

T

Trick or Treat

I'm going to miss you Cori :c

I'm sorry! I...picked a bad time to post this..

Goodbye Erika. :( We'll miss you, but I hope you are living a happy life. If you ever feel it, don't be afraid to drop by this thread in the future.
Goodbye TJ! And sorry for that argument the other day :( I will definitely try to drop by once again in the future..

SOMETHING STRANGE!
DISTORTION!
WHAT'S THIS!?
THE SOCIAL THREAD-

/tppjokes

Goodbye now! Enjoy whatever dimension you find on your travels!
J-Just don't blow up Dream Land, OK?
Thank you, and goodbye! I will make sure to avoid blowing up Dream Land, I promise!
Seeya at a later time, Miracle/Envy/Erika! It's been a blast having you around. But such is life, and there comes a time when all of us have to move on, either through reducing activity here or outright ceasing it. And who knows? We might still be able to have a Smash Wii U match once in a while, haha. :p Good luck in your endeavors!
Opooo! You were a great friend to me, but you are right, life calls sometimes. And that is exactly the case here. I just need to cease activity as a lot of things have come up and there will be a lot going on with life, constantly. I won't delete you or anyone on Smash, though, just in case!

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028

See ya round. You Were great. even if you don't see this, i'l miss ya. make sure to drop by once in a while ;) :cry:
-your fave double poster, Brayz

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

With that, I am going to log off now. Have a few things to take care of and then go to work. I'll be back on later to say goodbye before leaving for good tonight, though.

I'm sorry for kind of ruining the mood D:

See ya round. You Were great. even if you don't see this, i'l miss ya. make sure to drop by once in a while ;) :cry:
-Brayz
See you later, Brayz! I'm sorry we didn't get to talk much..

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
With that, I am going to log off now. Have a few things to take care of and then go to work. I'll be back on later to say goodbye before leaving for good tonight, though.

I'm sorry for kind of ruining the mood D:

See you later, Brayz! I'm sorry we didn't get to talk much..
Nah, I wouldn't worry about "ruining the mood." The fact that you took the time out to actually tell people is honorable enough as it is. Plus, life is life. People should be understanding of the fact that sometimes people need to go do other things. :D And with that, here's one last "good luck" from me.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I need to do more research on Wario's Earthquake Punch. Time to play Wario Land : Shake It. :4pacman:
So is everyone alright or-
I'm pretty sad right now. Today would've been my sister's 24th birthday had she not been killed in a car accident.
upload_2015-8-16_10-42-27.jpeg

My feels. :4rob:
I was close to meeting that fate as well years ago when I was about 8 or so.

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Social thread wont be the same...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well, err... my school returns tomorrow! That's sad, right? (actually it really isn't).

I don't mind, it's just that I keep thinking about in the future me having an entry in the wiki, and that when I google my name a whole crapton of stuff appears because I use my name since way back. :p
Like seriously, when did I have a Smogon account? :drshrug:
I would put you in myself, but I'm still learning how to edit the wiki.

Speaking of which, I added Premium Users to my list of Categories, but I'm not on the list of Premium users. Can someone fix that?

Anyway, I got pizza to eat.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This day is the day of feel i swear. Me that go back to school and Erika that go forever.....There is too much to handle for me...:(

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
why do my eyes hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom