• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
That's pretty neat.
thats kinda the thing though lol.
i thought i wasn't gonna be able to make much considering im terrible at drawing.
but at least i can make simple stuff like that :4pacman:

though when you compare it... a lot of other stuff, you can start noticing a bunch of flaws rip.

anywho, what are you up to?

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
i thought i wasn't gonna be able to make much considering im terrible at drawing.

though when you compare it... a lot of other stuff, you can start noticing a bunch of flaws rip.

*Shrugs* It's something.

Also, nothing too much going on atm. I was doing stupid stuff in Smash Bros... Sort of talking to my GF. T.V. going in the background. Usual business I suppose.:4dk:

MainJPW

M.T.A

You have potential though, you still have so much time left to improve. What you made in Colors 3D is pretty decent.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

It's better than anything I can do for sure. :)
I remember looking through these old drawings I did when I was 12 and cringed seeing the awfulness of it. I was obessesed with Mario at the time and drew doodles of him, Luigi, Yoshi, and Peach. Peach came out decent. The other three...Let's just say that I got quite a scare seeing Yoshi. He didn't even look nothing like himself or something close to it. It looked like his head was glued on a poorly drawn body. :laugh:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Good news everyone! There IS internet here! Now I can resume terrorizing you all!

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
*Shrugs* It's something.

Also, nothing too much going on atm. I was doing stupid stuff in Smash Bros... Sort of talking to my GF. T.V. going in the background. Usual business I suppose.:4dk:
yuuup sounds like the usual Doug business.
minus the search for lids for the peanut butter and such, of course.
You have potential though, you still have so much time left to improve. What you made in Colors 3D is pretty decent.
yeah, i only started trying to draw... around May I think. something around there. i'm sure i'll improve somewhat if i just mess around on there daily.
it's a surprisingly fun little game even when you dont have skills to boot lol.
It's better than anything I can do for sure. :)
I remember looking through these old drawings I did when I was 12 and cringed seeing the awfulness of it. I was obessesed with Mario at the time and drew doodles of him, Luigi, Yoshi, and Peach. Peach came out decent. The other three...Let's just say that I got quite a scare seeing Yoshi. He didn't even look nothing like himself or something close to it. It looked like his head was glued on a poorly drawn body. :laugh:
well, you were only 12 to be fair :drshrug:
its good peach came out decent at all at that age. i'm sure you could do much better now
@jpkurihara is pretty darn good at drawing yoshi, speaking of spooky yoshis.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
yuuup sounds like the usual Doug business.
minus the search for lids for the peanut butter and such, of course.

yeah, i only started trying to draw... around May I think. something around there. i'm sure i'll improve somewhat if i just mess around on there daily.
it's a surprisingly fun little game even when you dont have skills to boot lol.

well, you were only 12 to be fair :drshrug:
its good peach came out decent at all at that age. i'm sure you could do much better now
@jpkurihara is pretty darn good at drawing yoshi, speaking of spooky yoshis.
Yeah. And I can at least draw Mario and Luigi okay now compared to back then. I'm having trouble with perfecting Yoshi though. I can draw his head, but not the body right. The only way I can draw him completly is to draw him classic style (his SMW world look)
Truth there with @jpkurihara drawing a good Yoshi.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
This is wonderful. Who ever made this....this masterpiece deserves a award.
10/10 I cri evertim :')
Like I said, one of the weirdest mashups I've ever heard.
It's up there with You Will Know our names x Never gonna give you up, and ME!ME!ME! x The DK Rap.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Kay, I know I said I was going to bed before, but I wasn't tired enough, NOW I'm going to bed, and I'll leave you guys with this:
Good Night!
(I love Symphonic Evolutions.)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Aw shi...itake mushrooms.
If there's ever a mashup of it all of you guys know who to blame.

Minus the death stare.
You shall be the first we throw stones at, yes. Justin Bieber should stay far away from music I like. He is the WRONG JB to do that.

Jack Black on the other hand...

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Finally a post! It was like a ghost town here.

You shall be the first we throw stones at, yes. Justin Bieber should stay far away from music I like. He is the WRONG JB to do that.

Jack Black on the other hand...
Does that dude have any fans still? Like any legit ones at all? How is he even a singer still?
So do I get burned at a stake medieval style then? :awesome:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I always stay up late, that's the way I've always been. I had to get up at roughly 4 am to get ready back In freshman year of highschool.

Absolute misery.
I've been having a tendency of staying up late for years now. But it depends to be honest.

D

Deleted member

eh, i drew something on colors 3D, blargg posted some stuff and went to sleep, and ToasterBrains is doing his usual stuff.
so yeah, not much.
I see. I was just trying out Cortana once again. Cool drawing you made in Colors 3D though. Barely use it, as I favor my Wacom tablet + Photoshop and SAI.

Pokémon Art Academy has my interest, however...

Last edited by a moderator:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I wanted to post, but I didn't want to get in trouble for double-posting. :p
Heh-heh....

I'm so sorry....
you're sorry...
at night
I see. I was just trying out Cortana once again. Cool drawing you made in Colors 3D though. Barely use it, as I favor my Wacom tablet + Photoshop and SAI.

Pokémon Art Academy has my interest, however...
are you secretly obsessed with Cortana

thankssss.
yeah its a good application for those people who don't have the tablet's and the usual stuff for digital art, but otherwise i don't see why you would use it. i think its pretty cool, though.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

you're sorry...
at night

are you secretly obsessed with Cortana

thankssss.
yeah its a good application for those people who don't have the tablet's and the usual stuff for digital art, but otherwise i don't see why you would use it. i think its pretty cool, though.
No, not really. Besides the avatar, no. lol
And true. I sometimes use it, just not as much. I also have Art Academy - First Semester, but that's pretty old.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Good morning! :kirby:

It's my bros birthday today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom