• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I had a "friend" that would try and run over animals he saw on the road. It really pissed me off because other than that, he was a really good guy......just had no regard for the lives of animals. He ended up dying of a heart attack at the age of like 25.
Wow, was he obese?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
God damn it, I found th best thing to put as my status to confuse people

"Recently, a thing happened.
We arrested that guy on the spot.
Why? Well, we found traces of that guy over there.
There were also people who saw things.
That is all!"

But way over the limit

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
By off I meant kill. I know if the police are useless, the citizens take control
How I wish it were true.
Police in the United States are nearing useless, perhaps oppressive.

Compared to private defense, public defense is a joke anyways.
The incentives are all messed up.

カワシさん

I had a "friend" that would try and run over animals he saw on the road. It really pissed me off because other than that, he was a really good guy......just had no regard for the lives of animals. He ended up dying of a heart attack at the age of like 25.
That's just so cruel and sad.. Was there any reason why he did that? I can't imagine seeing that happen..

This actually reminds me of something that may not be similiar, but still mistreatment in my opinion. Me and my family visited a relative, and my brother got bit in the leg by a pitbull, and had to get stiches and surgery on it. Turns out, the pitbull was pretty much shut up and was only given food and water, and kept in a room. I remember witnessing the attack and ever since, I've been scared of dogs. I'm sure if that pitbull was around people and given love, it wouldn't of attacked.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Media Creation Tool is working

IT'S HAPPENING

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
That's just so cruel and sad.. Was there any reason why he did that? I can't imagine seeing that happen..

This actually reminds me of something that may not be similiar, but still mistreatment in my opinion. Me and my family visited a relative, and my brother got bit in the leg by a pitbull, and had to get stiches and surgery on it. Turns out, the pitbull was pretty much shut up and was only given food and water, and kept in a room. I remember witnessing the attack and ever since, I've been scared of dogs. I'm sure if that pitbull was around people and given love, it wouldn't of attacked.
No other reason that I knew about except he thought it was funny. Obviously, looking back now that I am older, there was probably some sort of psychological issue that led him to do those types of things. Other than that though, he was one of the nicest guys I ever met.

Animal neglect is just as bad as physical abuse to an animal.

T

Trick or Treat

This is brilliant, especially as a sports fan.

Since we were talking about child protective services earlier, here's an enlightening piece:

Gov't messes up a lot, but this is probably one of the most despicable 'public services' that exists.

Also, just for music, here's a delightful piece :D

カワシさん

No other reason that I knew about except he thought it was funny. Obviously, looking back now that I am older, there was probably some sort of psychological issue that led him to do those types of things. Other than that though, he was one of the nicest guys I ever met.

Animal neglect is just as bad as physical abuse to an animal.
I've heard of issues like that.. I'm happy to hear he was at least a nice person, but that doesn't really make up for that. Still better than other cases.. Also I totally agree with you, I just meant that it may not be similiar in terms of situation. Animal neglect is just as sad..

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Actually when I was younger I had a deep hatred for dogs and some other animals due my cynophobia (because I got attacked by one when I was 4). But after growing up and accepting that I caused the dog to bite me hard because I tried to play with him when he was eating, I started to overcome my fear and now I try to take care of some dogs on my neighborhood.

カワシさん

Actually when I was younger I had a deep hatred for dogs and some other animals due my cynophobia (because I got attacked by one when I was 4). But after growing up and accepting that I caused the dog to bite me hard because I tried to play with him when he was eating, I started to overcome my fear and now I try to take care of some dogs on my neighborhood.
Oh, so I'm not the only one who has/had cynophobia.

For me when a dog is near me (heck even a cute puppy) I get scared and try to get away from the dog, otherwise my body tenses a lot, and I flinch a lot. I can't help it either, my body just forces itself to do that. I think my brother did a similiar thing (bothering the dog, but in general), but what it did to him really got to me. I could hear him screaming all the way from the waiting room, and I'm not exaggerating either.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
As someone who lives in a rural area, it's often necessary to set traps and kill animals to protect the land, other animals, and crops.
Unfortunate, but true.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

For me when a dog is near me (heck even a cute puppy) I get scared and try to get away from the dog, otherwise my body tenses a lot, and I flinch a lot. I can't help it either, my body just forces itself to do that. I think my brother did a similiar thing (bothering the dog, but in general), but what it did to him really got to me. I could hear him screaming all the way from the waiting room, and I'm not exaggerating either.
I actually have that problem as well.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Back when I lived in not-the-capital-of-france-yet-it-had-a-small-eifel-tower-anyway there was a house that was quote-unquote "Home" to a family of stray cats
Every day on the way to School (And on weekends) I brought food to everyone who decided to peek their head out
One day, one of the Mommas was taking her kitten out for a stroll, and the neighbor's dog scared the kitten onto the road whilst I was there
Luckily for nobody, a car was heading straight for the Kitten
So out of sheer bravery, I jumped right infront of that damn car and protected the kitten's life (Despite having trauma of me getting hit by a truck when I was 3)
Luckily I was so damn small two years ago [and still skinny] that the only part of the car that touched anyone there was it's bottomside running across my back (Which hurt like hell, but it was worth) and the car just kept driving like a ************
And I slowly got up
walked over to the house where the cats stayed
the Momma was staring at me scared as hell
And I put the unharmed kitten beside her
Proudly yelled "IT WAS WORTH"
And collapsed due to having a pretty bad injury on my back

Luckily for me, my Mom was driving to the store at that time and saw me flat on the ground
she took me home to get it treated
And later that week we got these great people to take all the cats to a shelter that doesn't put down animals at all (Some shelters put them down if 30 days pass, that's ****ing cruel)

So I saved a kitten's life and a Momma's heart
Was it worth?
**** YES
MY BACK FELT LIKE IT EXPLODED BUT IT WAS SO WORTH

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I know that feeling, I used to flinch and breath heavily, like freezing for a second and then prepare to run.

Once I got chased by a Chihuahua dog and I was screaming like freaking Cerberus was the one chasing me

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I thought it would be interesting to have a Fox as a pet, but from what I've heard they are pretty hard to tame. Plus I doubt I'd just find a tamed one anywhere.
Goodnight everyone! See you tomorrow, I hope...
G'night! :starman:

カワシさん

Back when I lived in not-the-capital-of-france-yet-it-had-a-small-eifel-tower-anyway there was a house that was quote-unquote "Home" to a family of stray cats
Every day on the way to School (And on weekends) I brought food to everyone who decided to peek their head out
One day, one of the Mommas was taking her kitten out for a stroll, and the neighbor's dog scared the kitten onto the road whilst I was there
Luckily for nobody, a car was heading straight for the Kitten
So out of sheer bravery, I jumped right infront of that damn car and protected the kitten's life (Despite having trauma of me getting hit by a truck when I was 3)
Luckily I was so damn small two years ago [and still skinny] that the only part of the car that touched anyone there was it's bottomside running across my back (Which hurt like hell, but it was worth) and the car just kept driving like a ************
And I slowly got up
walked over to the house where the cats stayed
the Momma was staring at me scared as hell
And I put the unharmed kitten beside her
Proudly yelled "IT WAS WORTH"
And collapsed due to having a pretty bad injury on my back

Luckily for me, my Mom was driving to the store at that time and saw me flat on the ground
she took me home to get it treated
And later that week we got these great people to take all the cats to a shelter that doesn't put down animals at all (Some shelters put them down if 30 days pass, that's ****ing cruel)

So I saved a kitten's life and a Momma's heart
Was it worth?
**** YES
MY BACK FELT LIKE IT EXPLODED BUT IT WAS SO WORTH
I'm sorry but I laughed when you said you yelled "IT WAS WORTH IT."
Throwing yourself in front of a car to protect a kitten.. That's pretty brave, I'm glad you're okay! You did a good job!

*ahem*

Essentially the same reason as you.
Ohhhh, okay. I guess we're both in the same boat then.

I know that feeling, I used to flinch and breath heavily, like freezing for a second and then prepare to run.

Once I got chased by a Chihuahua dog and I was screaming like freaking Cerberus was the one chasing me
Same here, except it was a puppy. I was running around screaming, and the barking (I did hear she was playful, so that explains it) didn't really help my nerves either.

D

Deleted member

I thought it would be interesting to have a Fox as a pet, but from what I've heard they are pretty hard to tame. Plus I doubt I'd just find a tamed one anywhere.
G'night! :starman:
So that it could shine you all the way up to a final destination? No way. :foxmelee:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Foxes can be hard to tame. It's hard to teach them how to wavedash and shine properly, but once that's done then it's mission complete :foxmelee:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Foxes can be hard to tame. It's hard to teach them how to wavedash and shine properly, but once that's done then it's mission complete :foxmelee:
Yeah, but you'll potentially destroy your hand(s) if you want your Fox to be the best there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom