• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Believe me, I do feel like this was for the better. I had to fail on a colossal scale, but without this experience, I don't think I'd be the same person. Or know what's wrong me.
Indeed. Well, do what you gotta do. In my case, I wouldn't be who I am without starting an argument over "advertising" with 001rich100 five years ago. Retrospectively, I find it to be a huge mistake on my part, but oh well.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
It was interesting to say the least...wait..Isaac? That's the first I've heard.
A bit after Knuckles flexed into PM (And Lyn, but she's irrelevant) someone found an animation of Isaac using his magic hand thing to grab something wandering around in the files
That being said, talk of everything there isn't allowed in the PM sides of the boards
So the new guy is probably no different :drshrug:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
what the hell is wrong with your neighborhood
People ****ed up

My mom got really pissed and found who moved the trash can in front of our house; it was a neighbor who found the can in front of his house, so he moved it away quickly because the stench, he said it wasn't its intention to move it there, also he told us about the problematic neighbor (the one who left the dead dog box); that fat **** has many animals, so when one of them dies it just drops the corpse in a random place of the block, thus annoying other neighbors.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
People ****ed up

My mom got really pissed and found who moved the trash can in front of our house; it was a neighbor who found the can in front of his house, so he moved it away quickly because the stench, he said it wasn't its intention to move it there, also he told us about the problematic neighbor (the one who left the dead dog box); that fat **** has many animals, so when one of them dies it just drops the corpse in a random place of the block, thus annoying other neighbors.
cant you like.. report him or something?
that isnt right.
if you own animals the least you could do is, you know, bury them or something.

D

Deleted member

Is phpBB any good? Currently testing it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I honestly dont know what to say about the stuff that happens in Mexico where you live atm
I would say, a disaster of a neighborhood

cant you like.. report him or something?
that isnt right.
if you own animals the least you could do is, you know, bury them or something.
México.jpg

The only thing we can do is lay the smack down on the nasty guy

Like 3 neighbors affected by him (included me) want to punch him

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Welp Im already getting stressed about college.

better go play smash to not get depressed
Is there something I'm missing here
Because it seems like you're questioning that like it's a stupid thing to do
Fill me in on the deets. :drshrug:
Police in mexico Suck
the end

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I would say, a disaster of a neighborhood

México.jpg

The only thing we can do is lay the smack down on the nasty guy

Like 3 neighbors affected by him (included me) want to punch him
well hey go... do that.
and then report the results.
Welp Im already getting stressed about college.

better go play smash to not get depressed
DON'T GO TO THE DARK SIDE.
LISTEN TO UH... THIS

カワシさん

So, new Social..
I'm late. Oh well
People ****ed up

How can that pet owner do that instead of a proper burial? Does he/she not even care for the pets? When our cat died, my mom was depressed for days.. I felt so bad.

MainJPW

M.T.A
A bit after Knuckles flexed into PM (And Lyn, but she's irrelevant) someone found an animation of Isaac using his magic hand thing to grab something wandering around in the files
That being said, talk of everything there isn't allowed in the PM sides of the boards
So the new guy is probably no different :drshrug:
Hm, that's really interesting. I can see why it's against the rules to talk about it.

Still laughing at the **** leftover, they're pretty much making the same mistakes as Sakurai's team when they left the Royu files in that one patch.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So, new Social..
I'm late. Oh well

How can that pet owner do that instead of a proper burial? Does he/she not even care for the pets? When our cat died, my mom was depressed for days.. I felt so bad.
Some people have no regard for the lives of animals. I've known a few people like that unfortunately.

カワシさん

Some people have no regard for the lives of animals. I've known a few people like that unfortunately.
It's a shame, really.. We should be helping animals, not hurting them and giving them no love.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I really want either a beagle, a golden retriever, or a shih tzu at some point.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It's a shame, really.. We should be helping animals, not hurting them and giving them no love.
I had a "friend" that would try and run over animals he saw on the road. It really pissed me off because other than that, he was a really good guy......just had no regard for the lives of animals. He ended up dying of a heart attack at the age of like 25.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Since we were talking about child protective services earlier, here's an enlightening piece:

Gov't messes up a lot, but this is probably one of the most despicable 'public services' that exists.

Also, just for music, here's a delightful piece :D

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Many People just don't care about animals here unfortunately.

I still feel lucky because I found a shelter for a dog that got abandoned in my block

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Hey there, everybody!
I drew Ryu!

He's from Streets! :4ryu:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.