• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm partial to having Giganotosaurus confirmed myself.

It's most likely not gonna happen, but I'd love to see a Becklespinax.
Yes, with Giganoto that completes the large powerful carnivore triad

...unless you count Carcharodontosaurus...

But two Carnosaurs is pushing it...

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Don't feel ashamed; I also like it. Then again I love pretty much any crossover. It brought me so many hours of fun with my friends.

Plus, it has Big Daddy! That's a must for me
i played a tournament for it once and got 3rd in it out of 50 people
i felt really good.
i even did it with my boy Jak :4pacman:

Sly, Jak, Parappa and Toro were all awesome additions for me.

D

Deleted member

I'm actually trying out the real deal right now. Speech and all that stuff.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
i even did it with my boy Jak :4pacman:

Sly, Jak, Parappa and Toro were all awesome additions for me.
Whenever I used Jak against my friends, I was never able to reach level 3.

For me it was all about Big Daddy, Sly Cooper, Kat, Isaac Clarke, Nathan Drake, Ratchet and Cole. I'll be honest, I feel that game did a much better job with its characters moveset wise and seeing them interact in the arcade mode was sweet (even if only Sly's and Drake's interactions made sense lol)

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Whenever I used Jak against my friends, I was never able to reach level 3.

For me it was all about Big Daddy, Sly Cooper, Kat, Isaac Clarke, Nathan Drake, Ratchet and Cole. I'll be honest, I feel that game did a much better job with its characters moveset wise and seeing them interact in the arcade mode was sweet (even if only Sly's and Drake's interactions made sense lol)
oooh yeah seeing Isaac was great considering at the time i was playing tons of Dead Space 3 with my friend.
The movesets were all the things legitimately from the games mostly, which was great.
Y-yeah... sackboy and big daddy was just like "lolwhat" but i was amused by it.
jak/ratchet made sense too, considering they have that sort of rivalry thing going on.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello guys! So after that crazy night, that learn me to not do joke about drug. I am OK now after a good night of sleep. So what's going on here?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So Touhou 15's full version and Touhou 14's OST were released yesterday.

It's that time of the year again.

:231:

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
Hello guys! So after that crazy night, that learn me to not do joke about drug. I am OK now after a good night of sleep. So what's going on here?
Hello! Good morning!

Going to start on a Dedede doodle that'll probably become my avatar, but it's dead over here in California.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello! Good morning!

Going to start on a Dedede doodle that'll probably become my avatar, but it's dead over here in California.
I can't wait to see it so!

D

Deleted member

Hello! Good morning!

Most of my works done in SAI / Photoshop tend to be avatars. I rarely do full-fledged artworks.

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
Most of my works done in SAI / Photoshop tend to be avatars. I rarely do full-fledged artworks.
Oh yeah, I meant that I'll start a sketch using traditional drawing then scan it over to SAI. Still transitioning to the digital arts and all that.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, I meant that I'll start a sketch using traditional drawing then scan it over to SAI. Still transitioning to the digital arts and all that.
I used to do that before getting my Bamboo Capture. It was [very] time consuming in a way.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've been noticing ONE problem with ARK...

The mammals are better than the dinosaurs

Like riding raptors? Smilodon is the same but better

Like using ankylo for mining? Doedicurus (Which isn't released yet) Is the same, but better

Like harvesting berries and the like? Mammoths are the most efficient and they can gather wood better than any dino

And while birds are technically dinos...The fact the Argentavis is better than the pteranodon (Which isn't a dino, but y'know) is kind of disappointing

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I've been noticing ONE problem with ARK...

The mammals are better than the dinosaurs

Like riding raptors? Smilodon is the same but better

Like using ankylo for mining? Doedicurus (Which isn't released yet) Is the same, but better

Like harvesting berries and the like? Mammoths are the most efficient and they can gather wood better than any dino

And while birds are technically dinos...The fact the Argentavis is better than the pteranodon (Which isn't a dino, but y'know) is kind of disappointing
Maybe they wanted to appeal to the fact that the fanbase is entirely mammalian. :upsidedown:

A more accurate Tomoko reaction:
That reaction is an understatement. :p

:231:

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Is making $15/hr 40 hours a week too little for someone 2 years out of college? My mom keeps telling me to find a job that pays a lot more...and I am currently working in a field I didn't study in college. >_>

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is making $15/hr 40 hours a week too little for someone 2 years out of college? My mom keeps telling me to find a job that pays a lot more...and I am currently working in a field I didn't study in college. >_>
I'm making $11 at age 29

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm making $11 at age 29
Yeah...my mom wouldn't believe me if I told her I have friends making that much...depending on where you live, cost of living could also affect what's considered little and what's a lot. Living around the Silicon Valley is expensive for example.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You know it's night in the USA when you see a post made 2 minutes ago at the Most Recent Activity bar.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
too quiet
Long time before, the ****poster we're king on this thread. Because of that, this thread was always very actif. But everything change, when the nation of Mod attack.:alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom