• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Today, me (Hip Koopa) and Faith (Hop Koopa) decided to go on For Glory.
View attachment 68443 We also shared the same Clown Car, so that's pretty cool.
I wasn't aware that using the cartoon names for Iggy and Lemmy was the new thing.

Also the more I play Rash the more I realize how much crazy **** he can do with that tongue move. You can literally set up 30% juggle combos that have a single and a very short opportunity to be broken. I think once he's finished and Season 3 is out for a bit he'll be seeing a lot of play, since he doesn't require a whole lot of learning unlike someone like Kan-Ra or Spinal and is all-around a pretty good character.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't understand why people are SO sure Spinosaurus was a quadruped when ALL it's close relatives were bipedal

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I wasn't aware that using the cartoon names for Iggy and Lemmy was the new thing.
Yeah, me and Faith always run around sporting the Hip and Hop (And occasionally Rock and Roll for when we Mega Man Ditto) respectively whenever we go online
That being said, I usually get 5 KOs every round since I play :4dedede: at most-if-not-99% times
:4iggy::4lemmy:
That's beyond "cool". That's called doubledashing.
Someone needs to make art of this :4diddy:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Real talk: Custom equipment can be surprisingly good - almost too good - for 1v1 FG tourneys.

Redditor Ambler3isme, the fearsome :4feroy: you're seeing right now, practically cooks :4iggy: alive with a 135% Counter.

Why 135%, may you be asking? As Ambler admits themselves, it's Critical Hitter plus their two strongest attack equips.

The Critical Hit in question turned up just when Ambler used Counter. Couple that with :4iggy:'s apparently high offenses, and he sure isn't getting up soon.

tl;dr: Critical Hit effects matter more than all lives, in their own sick way. More news at freaking 11.

And with that Custom!FG Tourney analysis off my chest, I've gotta be all schleep in this stuff. Nighty~ :4sonic:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
IT'S PENUTBUTTER GAMER TIME!
Yes! That was the video that made me learn about Put Put exsiting in the first place!
But does Putt-Putt do some things
That is the question :drshrug:
Put Put can do ANYTHING. :drshrug:
I never heard of it.
Is this point and click game where you play as this car named Put Put. He goes around doing tasks for other cars and stuff. I suggest clicking on the video @[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer] put here. It talks more about the game.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell. Game was cool. Has good replayability.
That CD also had a demo of a Putt Putt game where he went to circus...I think.

----
I for some reason wanna play Putt Putt again :substitute:
um... here's... something different...?
TAKE YOUR MIND OFF ANIMAL CROSSING AND STEP INTO ANOTHER PART OF MY CHILDHOOD
Hot damn that is funky

Anyway, Its past 2 am, I must be off to bed, you all sleep well

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
No love for Kick! Punch! It's all the mind!?
m-my favorite one was always the hair cutter one ;-;
though your sensei has great songs in both games <3
the first song on Parappa 2 is actually one of the best lol. its so catchy.
I have no idea what's going on. Must be absolutely nothing.
im just sitting here listening to PaRappa the Rapper really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom