• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
All I can say is that I "clean" up "garbage". It gets pretty messy, most people won't be able to handle it.
I've seen worse. MUCH worse. I may act like I'm overly sensitive to content now, but I know what it's like down there. Just saying. :4link:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I've seen worse. MUCH worse. I may act like I'm overly sensitive to content now, but I know what it's like down there. Just saying. :4link:
Eh, this content's mostly tame. I mean it's certainly surprising what I can find, but not the worst I've seen. Worse things exist out there.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

This is what happens when I don't have a good frontal picture of my face and PhotoFunia tries to do it anyway.
Aw well. A for effort.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
That moment when you apologized to someone for an incident last year. Feels good to get that out of my system and everything. Hopefully we can heal from there

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
@ CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592
I see by your signature that you know about amiibo. Do you know if the ZSS amiibo is out? I really want one and I see your extensive collection hasn't quite reached to her. Thx! ;)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
@ CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592
I see by your signature that you know about amiibo. Do you know if the ZSS amiibo is out? I really want one and I see your extensive collection hasn't quite reached to her. Thx! ;)
ZSS isn't out in America until Sept 11 but thanks for asking me!

As far as I know...

Doctor Mario is Target exclusive, and it looks like Bowser Jr is gonna be Toys R Us exclusive which is a bummer for me because I want Jr the most. Zamus, Ganondorf, and Olimar should be in any stores

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Can't stop, won't stop, INFRACTED, should stop, will stop.

I will save this site though. I did use this YEARS ago, and you brought it back to me, Obo. Nice.

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
ZSS isn't out in America until Sept 11 but thanks for asking me!

As far as I know...

Doctor Mario is Target exclusive, and it looks like Bowser Jr is gonna be Toys R Us exclusive which is a bummer for me because I want Jr the most. Zamus, Ganondorf, and Olimar should be in any stores
I heard stories about how fast these sell out... Is it really bad? Also thanks!

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I heard stories about how fast these sell out... Is it really bad? Also thanks!
Yes. Jigglypuff was sold out in like 7 minutes when the fourth wave first came up. Holy chestnuts it drove my buddy PARANOID. We went to Target with another friend and lined up all night, so we were lucky to get Lucina and Robin (and Jigglpuff/Silver Mario for my buddy with my friend as "decoy"). I ran to another Target to get 'Puff for me as well as GameStop for Pacman (I was THAT close for Charizard, Ness, and Wario). Should've gone to another Toys R Us for Greninja but I didn't have the money at the time :(

I paid 40 for Ness a couple of weeks ago

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well

“I joined THQ, and THQ goes broke. I join Kojima, and Kojima leaves Konami. I have decided, in order not to destroy anyone else’s life, I have decided I will never again get involved in video games. Otherwise, I’ll join someone and his house will explode, or something."
If he thinks he brings bad luck, he should join Konami to make them go bankrupt already :4wario2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom